Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest yddelight

i don't have problem opening the link,after i click this 로그인 또는 회원가입후 로그인 하십시요.webpage ask me if i like to close or open the link and i click yes and the link is working on me.are you using IE?

Hi Sunny Chan

yes, used IE.. was able to open the link but it just kept on buffering.. I dunno if its the internet access but I am using broadband connection now.. so I just gave up..

As an alternative, I am continuously refreshing the PSH, You're Beautiful and JGS soompi threads for updates. I am loving all the update givers!! Hugs!!

Guest jaimejgs

The link is working for me but it keeps buffeting. It wasn't like that when I was watching two days ago when shin hye and yonh hwa hosted. What sunnychan said is correct after doing all that you should see it. Hmmm. I'm disappointed so far. I hope our sukkie will win the two awards he was nominated for after the disappointment so far tonight...no couple award :( sukkie was disappointed, you can tell.

Guest sunnychan

hi mee! happy new year to you too and to your family :)

the video link is not buffering on me.it's like i'm watching on tv but the screen is small,very clear

i really don't understand korean but lee seung gi won something?

Best Actor Award: when they were showing the nominees, the audience were chanting JGS!

I think JGS might win a bigger acting award though ::crosses fingers::

WHATTTT Geun Suk didn't get the award??????

I'm SUPER MAD with SBS tonight!!!

I am sooooo hoping for top excellence actor award.

::prays hard::

Edit: it was for the Best Actor Award (Special Drama). We all need to take Korean language lessons. Wild guessing making us crazy.....

Guest jaimejgs

I am so pissed and disappointed!! What the heck is wrong?! Sukkie must be super disappointed now. Arrrr, so not liking SBS right now!!! Please keep the pics coming.

Guest princessK

Very disappointed with the SBS Drama Awards results....how do they choose a winner anyway???

At least the KBS Drama awards really pleased the fans of Lee Min Ho..He won Best Newcomer and Best Couple award with Gu Hye Sun!!!!

Caps I made by myself

I love their perf when Taekyung said "Dont be where I cant see you"

Then there he was. Standing as A.N.Jell's leader!

vlcsnap-132699.png

I am sooooo hoping for top excellence actor award.

::prays hard::

Edit: it was for the Male Popularity Award, not the Actor Award. LOL We all need to take Korean language lessons. Wild guessing making us crazy.....

oh so th actor award is not up yet? oh man im confused. hah its really sad that he win th award though ):

praying hard that he will win something tonight!!

edit*

At least the KBS Drama awards really pleased the fans of Lee Min Ho..He won Best Newcomer and Best Couple award with Gu Hye Sun!!!!

so glad LMH win too :D

oh so th actor award is not up yet? oh man im confused. hah its really sad that he win th award though ):

praying hard that he will win something tonight!!

Sorry!! I think he didn't win the Actor Award (Special Drama) but there's more acting awards to come.

Guest jaimejgs

OMG... Kun suk won something. I have no idea what he won, but he won. I'm so happy. So at least all of our ANJells won an award!

edit: Yes congrats t. Sukkie for winning the award. He was so happy. Where was shin hye? Revenge for sukkie not hugging her earlier? Lol!