Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest matsuo_max

i started to support Geun Suk Oppa when i watch Hong Gil Dong at KBS World...Geun Suk Oppa,he can act n sing very well and i do admire him very much...i enjoy watching each of his drama so...n most of it,i like his personality very much,friendly,nice,polite...today 31st n no longer 2009 come to an end n change to another whole new year..wish n hope everyone and Geun Suk Oppa have a great life,happy life,healthy life...all the best everyone and Geun Suk Oppa...can't wait to watch his new coming up project...

~ Geun Suk Oppa, Aja-Aja-Hwaiting ~

Today, there is an announcement from Keunsuk's official website

Hello,

We have a short notice for the fans overseas.

We made the 2010 Jans keun Suk calendar.

Please look at the sample below and place an order for the calendar.

1. Items and prices

1) desk calendar 15000 won

2) wall calendar 20000 won

3) desk+wall calendar 30000 won

+ Shipment charge are extra

2. How to purchase the calendar

We will post with the details needed for your purchase on the freeboard of this website, Please read it carefully and write according to the format in a secret comment.

(It will automatically be a secret comment if you reply to the post.)

Fans overseas can place an order in advance.

When we figure out the price according to the weight and countries, you can make the payment accordingly.

Available languages are English and Chinese Madarin.

3. Order date

From 12 pm Thursday December 31 2009

To 4 pm Friday January 8 2010

4. Shipment period

We will send the package according to the order of

the comment and payment.

We will start the shipment on January 11 2010.

5. Payment

Bank: Korea Exchange Bank

Headoffice address: 181, 2-Ka, Eulji-Ro, Chung-Ku, Seoul, Korea

Branch address :SEOCHONAM BRANCH

1443-15, CEOCHONAM BRANCH, Ceocho-dong, Ceocho-gu, Seoul, Korea

Code(SWIFT BIC) : KOEXKRSE

Account name : Tree J Co.Ltd

Account number: 630-006990-774

We hope many fans will enjoy the new year with the beautiful 2010 Jangkeunsul calendar.

Happy New Year!

desk calender

A8714220-26.jpg

wall calender

A8714220-27.jpg

source : http://www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr/notice/notice...8&intpage=1

Guest p00hpal

Hi! You're Beautiful introduced me to JKS. I was sad YB ended so I checked out his earlier works (Beethoven Virus, Lovers in Prague, Doremifasolasido, and Baby & Me). Wow, he's one adorable and talented young actor. He's definitely on my short list of MUST SEE actors.... looking forward to his future projects.

BTW, was wondering if someone can help me locate an mp3 file of the song "We Can Make It"? Clip available here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY-fk4hhNJY.

My favorite JKS clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlAvdIEBRDA...feature=channel. :blush: Thanks, Cecelia, for providing the video!!!!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Wait... is the red-carpet broadcasted? I don't see it and I'm on SBS channel on Livestation. All I see is the news w/ old people.

JGS is looking gorgeous! TK hair!

Guest sunnychan

thanks for sharing the pics!ahh jang keun suk!!

anyone knows where to watch the drama awards online??pleasseeee any kind soul wolud like to share?

Guest jaimejgs

Thanks 13sunshine for the photos. Keunsuk looks so good. Btw, where's our girl? Lol. I can't wait to watch the whole award show. I hope Keunsuk and Shin Hye will take home at least an award. Oh, I can't wait, only several more minutes. Anyways, happy new year to everyone since it will be the first in some time zone (it's the morning of the 31st where I'm at).

Hi Emma. Here's the site i'm using to watch: http://www.tjb.co.kr/popup_vod2.asp

Happy New Year to you and your family!!

You can go to JKSholic international forum, they have many clips and shows English subs with HQ. You can DL directly many of them. Also, Performance on Mnet 2008 is in HQ .

Go Here: (you have to register 1st)

http://www.keunsuk.co.nr/

sorry for saying this late but thank you so much for your reply.

i went there and they have all of them. i'm excited to collect them.

and yay, no ramen hair. hehe...

ok now, i'm having new year dinner after this so i'm wishing all the fellow eels (eh, can i consider myself an eel now?) and jang geun suk a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Guest sunnychan

Thanks 13sunshine for the photos. Keunsuk looks so good. Btw, where's our girl? Lol. I can't wait to watch the whole award show. I hope Keunsuk and Shin Hye will take home at least an award. Oh, I can't wait, only several more minutes. Anyways, happy new year to everyone since it will be the first in some time zone (it's the morning of the 31st where I'm at).

Hi Emma. Here's the site i'm using to watch: http://www.tjb.co.kr/popup_vod2.asp

mee thank you very much for the link..it's working to me!!

Goshhh i'm soooooo happy with both Geun Suk & Shin Hye tonite!! they both look gorgeous!!! And no ramen hair!!!! hahahaha

His hairstyle is so Tae-kyung like!!! weeehhhhh, i wanna sing & dance!! so happy!!!

Guest princessK

mee thank you very much for the link..it's working to me!!

I clicked on the link..all I see is the word connecting to media and a black screen....:(

*sobsob* its not working for me

a pop-up come up saying

로그인 또는 회원가입후 로그인 하십시요 which according to google translate means i have to log in?

please correct me if im wrong!

Goshhh they didn't win the best couple!! And I don't understand why!!! why????? KBS gave out 4 Couple Awards and SBS gave out 1???? 1?????? am I hearing it right???? I'm so frustrated!!!!

No wonder Sukkie was so disappointed!

Guest yddelight

a pop-up come up saying

로그인 또는 회원가입후 로그인 하십시요 which according to google translate means i have to log in?

Same here.. I just gave up.. I will wait for the YT links though... I just hope that somebody will have the kind heart to upload it asap. ^winks^

Goshhh they didn't win the best couple!! And I don't understand why!!! why????? KBS gave out 4 Couple Awards and SBS gave out 1???? 1?????? am I hearing it right???? I'm so frustrated!!!!

No wonder Sukkie was so disappointed!

yes!!! im very frustrated tooo!!!!!!! i tot there will at least be 2 cpl awards???? its so weird that KBS gave out 4 n SBS only 1 =.=

im soooo sad luh! hope our geunsuk will win sth later on.

Guest NewlyConvert

Hi! You're Beautiful introduced me to JKS. I was sad YB ended so I checked out his earlier works (Beethoven Virus, Lovers in Prague, Doremifasolasido, and Baby & Me). Wow, he's one adorable and talented young actor. He's definitely on my short list of MUST SEE actors.... looking forward to his future projects.

BTW, was wondering if someone can help me locate an mp3 file of the song "We Can Make It"? Clip available here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY-fk4hhNJY.

My favorite JKS clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlAvdIEBRDA...feature=channel. :blush: Thanks, Cecelia, for providing the video!!!!

i have the mp3 - pm me your email address and i'll send it to you!

i love him there as well; like his voice when he sings the "we .. we can make it my friend .." part ;)

i missed the SBS :'(

hoping for a kind hearted soul to upload it to youtube and share it with us now :)

Guest sunnychan

I clicked on the link..all I see is the word connecting to media and a black screen....:(

a pop-up come up saying

Same here.. I just gave up.. I will wait for the YT links though... I just hope that somebody will have the kind heart to upload it asap. ^winks^

i don't have problem opening the link,after i click this 로그인 또는 회원가입후 로그인 하십시요.webpage ask me if i like to close or open the link and i click yes and the link is working on me.are you using IE?