Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest 13sunshine

*dies*

I really love his new looks xDD

I didn't expected this! He really pulled it off!

but well who i'm talking about...it's Jang Geun Suk!!!

well to me he looks good in any styles as he has got a very beautiful feature that really can go with any styles actually i dont really go for his look what i like about him is his great talent in acting and his seriousness about his career and 1 last thing is his friendliness towards the ppl around him. smhow his looks also amaze me as he has different looks in the dramas he acted in like in bethoven virus is a big different from yab.

and i dont know why i keep thinking that htk and jgs are 2 different ppl as not only their characters are different but their looks seems different too. that s why i think it s a big success for him to portray htk role. he really did it very well. so i like him

Guest bangtuyet

Hi everyone ^^

ok...so this might be a short notice but JGS international fan club (Eels) will be sending Christmas cards to our dear JGS...so if u also want to send him your wish...pls do so

like i said this is a short notice~~~bc there is only couple hours left b4 project end thus~~end at 9pm korean time~~ pls pls make your card quick

for more information on the project: http://keunsuk.co.nr/

btw~~u need to be register as a member in order to participate in this project

ps: Merry Christmas n Happy New Years to all the lovely ppl on ths thread ^^

Yeah, I think his permed hair isn't that bad. But the curly hair sort of reminds me of Goo Jun Pyo! Isn't he the orginal GJP or something? Definitely would be an awesome Goo Jun Pyo if he accepted that role.

Hold on, he can take up any roles he want, and will still be awesome.

(Lee Min Ho is great as goo jun pyo too, so I am not complaining. But still, Jang Geun Suk is way better! :D)

Thanks for all the pics with his new hairstyle!

JKS has posted new msg with (photo that tuchee11) his website

근석이에요

오늘은 크리스마스 크리...으흐흐흐

오랜만에 학교형들이랑 만나서 얘기하다 보니까

크리스마스가 크리로 시작하더군요..

배를 잡고 30분 동안 웃었음. 크리스마스크리크리

오늘은 눈이 안올것 같아..흑흑

모두 오늘 어떻게 보낼 계획이에요?

석은 집에서 러브액츄얼리나 나홀로집에 같은 크리스마스영화 보면서 가족들이랑 편지쓰고 트리만들고 보낼것 같아요^^

당연히 뻥 크리..으하하하

오늘은 나가서 크리크리크리 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

팬미팅 준비에 여념없이 연말을 보내고 있었지만

오늘만큼은 나도 아무생각없이 휴식 크리크리^^

다들 따뜻한 크리스마스 보내요!

메리크리스마스!

오늘은 내가 산타가 되어 떡밥 투척~~

장어들은 떡밥을 물으시오~~

낚시크리!

빠이크리^^

Chinese translation by huamop from baidu

我是根硕

今天是圣诞节…呵呵呵

和很久不见的学校哥哥见面聊着聊着

说圣诞真的到了

大笑了30分钟。圣诞节~

今天好像不会下雪..呜呜

大家今天要怎么度过呢?

我大概可能会在家里看《Love actually》或者《Home alone》之类的圣诞电影,

和家人一起写信,装饰圣诞树。^^

当然是谎话啦…啊哈哈哈

今天我要出去 咔咔咔咔

心无杂念准备粉丝见面会,度过了年末

而像今天一样我也是什么都不想,在休息…呵呵^^

祝大家愉快的度过圣诞节

圣诞快乐!

今天,我成为圣诞老人,投送饵料~~~

鳗鱼们去咬饵料~~~~

钓鱼!

Bye

Guest somuchinluv01

To all of u here in our dear sukkie's thread merry xmas to all!!!!! have a nice and happy season to all!

OMG!! hahahaha he is like a gurl! so beautiful haahahhaa! i like him lol ^^ his hair is not that bad! it suit him^^lol

@tuchee1 thank you for posting!

JKS has posted new msg with (photo that tuchee11) his website

근석이에요

오늘은 크리스마스 크리...으흐흐흐

오랜만에 학교형들이랑 만나서 얘기하다 보니까

크리스마스가 크리로 시작하더군요..

배를 잡고 30분 동안 웃었음. 크리스마스크리크리

오늘은 눈이 안올것 같아..흑흑

모두 오늘 어떻게 보낼 계획이에요?

석은 집에서 러브액츄얼리나 나홀로집에 같은 크리스마스영화 보면서 가족들이랑 편지쓰고 트리만들고 보낼것 같아요^^

당연히 뻥 크리..으하하하

오늘은 나가서 크리크리크리 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

팬미팅 준비에 여념없이 연말을 보내고 있었지만

오늘만큼은 나도 아무생각없이 휴식 크리크리^^

다들 따뜻한 크리스마스 보내요!

메리크리스마스!

오늘은 내가 산타가 되어 떡밥 투척~~

장어들은 떡밥을 물으시오~~

낚시크리!

빠이크리^^

Chinese translation by huamop from baidu

我是根硕

今天是圣诞节…呵呵呵

和很久不见的学校哥哥见面聊着聊着

说圣诞真的到了

大笑了30分钟。圣诞节~

今天好像不会下雪..呜呜

大家今天要怎么度过呢?

我大概可能会在家里看《Love actually》或者《Home alone》之类的圣诞电影,

和家人一起写信,装饰圣诞树。^^

当然是谎话啦…啊哈哈哈

今天我要出去 咔咔咔咔

心无杂念准备粉丝见面会,度过了年末

而像今天一样我也是什么都不想,在休息…呵呵^^

祝大家愉快的度过圣诞节

圣诞快乐!

今天,我成为圣诞老人,投送饵料~~~

鳗鱼们去咬饵料~~~~

钓鱼!

Bye

okay i will try to translate from chinese to english.

hi, im geun suk

today is christmas day hahaha

met my 'long time no see' school senior and chatted for quite awhile and laughed also

christmas day is here

we also laughed for 30 minutes, christmas day..

it seems like today will not snow hoho

so how are you ppl gg to spend ur day today?

most probably i will be staying home watching christmas themed movies such as 'Love Actually' and 'Home Alone',

or writing letters with family as well as decorating the christmas tree. ^^

but im lying actually. hahahaha

today i wanna go out. kakakaka

been preparing for my fanmeeting with peaceful mind

just like today, im resting with my mind blank haha ^^

wish everyone to enjoy christmas day

Merry Christmas!

today, i became santa,

throw baits for the eels to eat~~~

fishing!

-------

okay so here's my rough translation. haha cuz my eng not very good ><

hope u all understand? haha

MERRY CHRISTMAS EELS!! <3

Guest somuchinluv01

hmpf

the chinese translations of jgs' msgs are never 100% correct because they dont know korean colloquial slang

they totally miss the funniest points of his msgs

*faint*

@cecilia can u translate it for us? if ur not that busy dear,,, im going to wait for 100% translation of his msg.. ^^ thank you so much in advance^_~~~

Geun Suk actually look good with perm buh he look like a gurl xP da first person dat popped to my mind was Tiffany xD

i totally agree!

i'm actually hating the new hair cuz it really really makes him look girlish...

hm...i wish he would go back to the look he had in baby and me ---- he looked so good!

Guest yddelight

i totally agree!

i'm actually hating the new hair cuz it really really makes him look girlish...

hm...i wish he would go back to the look he had in baby and me ---- he looked so good!

People may hate me for this, but I agree with the comment above.. I think its way too extreme. He definitely looks like a girl and I am not really loving the look. Lee Min Ho looks way better with his perm (that is how it is with Lee Min Ho for me, he does not really look adrogynous (hey,.. I got friends who back me up with this, he looks a lot more manly than ehermm.. JGS, but JGS is the better actor anyway!!, peace!).

I like him in a crew cut, the bod a little bit buff but still lean and lanky with a smile posted to his face. Well, that is just me.

People may hate me for this, but I agree with the comment above.. I think its way too extreme. He definitely looks like a girl and I am not really loving the look. Lee Min Ho looks way better with his perm (that is how it is with Lee Min Ho for me, he does not really look adrogynous (hey,.. I got friends who back me up with this, he looks a lot more manly than ehermm.. JGS, but JGS is the better actor anyway!!, peace!).

I like him in a crew cut, the bod a little bit buff but still lean and lanky with a smile posted to his face. Well, that is just me.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I'm seeking for help as I knew MBC Star The Secret JGS was aired tonight, I wonder if anyone can provide the torrent of the show, thanks.

Guest shamien7

Hohoho everyone!

So our boy is spending xmas at home? Thats good!

I like his selca pic! When i saw his pic at the xmas party earlier today i was like 'OMG...he looks like a doll!! Too pretty!!!' :lol:

KKotnam indeed uri Geunsukie! -_-

But i prefer it when the hair is messy like when hes DJing at the club. He looked hawt :wub:

Either way, thanks to his ever changing hairstyles in YB and other dramas i think i can live with whatever style he pull. He can just shave off his head and still be good looking :lol:

he has a female feature as everyone knows so he s called flower boy. well to me he does look good in woman's styles,.\that is his unique look n in fact he is the only guy that i don't feel disgusted when he looks too girlish as this is unique sense of fashion. and i really think he is feminine not only his look but also his body gesture. but i dont feel disgusted by that AS he is very naturally feminine whc i sometime feel ashame of myself as he is more pretty and more feminine than i m.

eh... as for lmg curly hair humhumhum i got sick of it as it makes me thk of cabbage when i see it. well maybe lmh looks abit like jerry yan who i hate the most so dont like lmh,

and lmh curl is different from jgs as jgs hair is longer n it big curl so cant compare like this well i tthink if lmh has the same length n same curl, let's see if he looks better.

well every1 has different point of views so that is what i think

Guest favoree

Although I never posted here( BTW I am absolutely astonished by the orgnization and research work you do here on soompi, guys), I would like to comment on the Champaign show.

I am 100 % sure he CAN NOT like noonas in real life, he has been grown up in a family with all women- he must be sick of them. NO WONDER he chose the girl from Rainbow- as she was the youngest and most open minded. Also, he noticed her immediately while giving out flowers at the beginning of the show- just watch it one more time.

Soo Ae was chosen by him as cover up or really for the upcoming project. Or because of fan service- he cures a lot his image and goes regularily thru his fansites. ALSO THE GUY IS A BIG PROVOCATOR. And right now he just wants to have fun and enjoy his youth and try out every type of relationship.

I like his new hair, especially he looks good in Pasha club with it.He is a GREAT actor too. Wanna see him mature into the biggest korean actor. He is capable to do it.