JJ Lin Jun Jie

Guest Blue Lemonade

Guest Rainie_Days

You got to love his voice. People know him better I guess when he sung "1000 years later", he wasn't that big until his 2nd album came out. He has real talent, and although he still has a long way to go, I think he's just one of the many who can perform really well :D Go JJ!

He's really cute ^_^ I love his song, Cao Cao, all his english songs, well, pretty much all his songs in fact. Too bad I can only sing to Jian Jian Dian Dian. LOL

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SHUTUPiLUVUxD

AHHH JJ LIN! I feel inlove with him when I heard the song Now that she's gone.

At first I was like ...who is this?! I didn't know who it was until I heard Down.

JJ Lin is sooooooo adorablely cute and I bet it would be fun to be around him.

I'd recommend watching his "Ai Qing yogurt" MV it is soooo adorable!!!!!!

He does his kisssy face!! <333

OH and i'm doing a fan dance using the song "jiang nan" (River South)! AHHHH<333333

omg!! JJ is awesome!!

fell in lvoe with him fromt eh first song that i heard of his..

i still remember it was dou jiang you tiao.. and i heard in on tvb8 a few years backkk.. man.. ive been hooked on his music ever since..

definitely one talented guy!! will always to support him!! jia you!!

Guest lilangelover

same hereee (=

Cao Cao is one of my fave.vor.rite cds eveRR

his stuff is def. laudable (=

Same Here!! the second song i heard from him. can't remeber what the first one was but i loved Cao Cao!! so pretty

Guest heretoc

I went to youtube and searched for his vid yesterday... and i found him really talented... he can even beatbox... and there's a clip whereby he sung the songs he wrote for other singers at an award ceremony, playing the piano... and man he sings fantastic LIVE!

I love JJ Lin! He's so talented and his voice is so pretty to me! He's one of my favorite artists ever. Granted, I have a lot of favorite artists, but I also listen to a lot of music, and his never fails to make me happy. :)

Guest deathrae

Lets just say I just "discovered" him two days ago. Yep, after watching Hanakimi, I found him familiar and somehow I remembered his name "JJ Lin". Before this, I only see him just as a Singaporean singer. But after searching for his name on Youtube, I found his songs really awesome!

Oh, and I have no idea what the titles of the songs I listened to are. But I love them alright! One of them is "Down". :D

Guest AsianSuppaModel

I loved "Now that she's gone" ... his voice is amaziiing <3

btw. is that the only english song he sings? Or are there more?

Archived