[Drama 2010] The Good Day When the Wind Blows 바람 불어 좋은날

Guest yeohweping

Guest lucky_moon

Ep6 summary:

The granny didn’t let anyone to follow their mother and so she left the house, the father tried talking to her but she was already angry. The mother staying that night on the sauna and not caring with the messages of begging from her children to get back home, that night he was in his son room who asked him about the ring, he went back to his room thinking about the ring [ the ring story; he got it as a gift from his lover (son mother) after 1 year of dating, so she put it on his pinky finger and told him not to take it off no matter what] so he remembered the ring and called the same number where OB called him which happen to be Sol Ja’s number, so she replied, he was angry and keep shouting about the ring but she shouted in back and hanged off the phone. early morning the granny is taking the dominant in the house, she wake them up early and asked MS to prepare the breakfast but her father was already making it in the kitchen but it seems his cooking is bad with the taste his mother did to his soup. MS is miserable with her current situation and her annoying granny she was meaning to sent a message to her mother; “ I’m really tired, come back” but accidentally she send it to SJ; he was so depressed having the breakfast with his parents but suddenly he become so hyper happy with reading the message, he called her but MS told him that she accidentally sent the message to him instead of her mother, he told her not to lie and he knew it also that the one she said is her boyfriend was only a show, he asked her to meet but she refused and hanged off the phone. KH called Sol Ja asking her about some outfit she might use it for the school uniform and told her to bring some samples over the school so after Sol Ja hanged off the phone she put it beside OB who happen to be working on the computer so DH called again and she answered he asked her about the ring again and he know that she’s the one who steal it and so they have to meet and talk she told him that before no matter how many times she asked him to meet he’ll not so he now asking her to meet and so she’ll not. The granny bossing around by either making MS cook and clean the plates and also asking MG to get his nephew from the school, Sol Ja happen to be in the school showing the sample for KH but it seems there was a problem in the school boilers and so everyone specially the kids are cold so she accidentally met MG and asked him if he can fix it but he replied so rudely go and ask your husband to do it, Sol Ja happened to hear that so she talked with MG and told him how could he replied like that to KH and he wondered why? She said cuz she doesn’t have a husband, he thought she might be divorced but she said no cuz he died, which makes MG face changed and felt embarrassed for what he said. The mother wandering around the city and she decided to go back so she went back home on dinner time she tried to open the door but it was locked so she called them, the granny heard them and stopped them from doing it and get in battle with the kids and her son but finally they opened the door but their mother wasn’t out so they went looking for her. DH called OB and tried nicely to talk to her in order to meet her, he told her that he doesn’t love to be in debt for someone and he should repay her for what he did to her laptop, he talked to her nicely in order to set a date for meeting, she agreed finally.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest petenun

“A Good Day For The Wind To Blow” English Subs (bumsso.wordpress)

UPDATED WITH EPISODE 1.

Now that KBS is cracking down on copyrighted content, all the links will be posted here:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/bumsso/index.php?act=SF&f=4

This is viewable by everyone, no register required.

If the youtube account gets suspended, I’m going to switch to another streaming site that’s a little more lenient.

Please spread the word!

Progress:

2: Pending timing, encoding

3: Pending timing, encoding

4: Pending timing, editing, encoding

5: pending timing, editing, encoding

I’d like to thank my translators: Cyndi, Bloom, moon, Kil, Deanna, ladydreams, Ashtoh, and Lesley, and timers: Alexy & Maya. Can’t have done it without you guys, and sorry for all the nagging and freaking out emails! XD

———————————————————

Episode 1:

Youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=71E00625164127C2

Guest mayadee666

thanks again for your lovely summary cute girl

sheesh, I'm still feeling awry about MG relationship with KH. I mean from the premise said that they're going to be couple right? because I don't want them to be like that. It's just too.... ugh... :|

MG better be with his best friend SJ. I think she's cute too, well apart from her tomboyish look.

and KH better finds out a man that is really appropriate for her age. :P

Guest Crystal392

I just watched the first episode with eng subs and I really really liked it :)

I will wait patiently until the episode 2 with subs is released.

I love the inventor guy.

Guest lucky_moon

Ep7 summary:

OB and DH agreed to meet on the company café next day, but OB determined not to go to get him back with what he did to her. MG & MS are back and they didn’t fine their mother as DR was crying cuz she’s not back home. MG mother wandering on the street with just few money remaining with her so she decided to go to KH and stay over on her house. SJ mother was looking in her son room and she find out a high heel shoes; the one that thrown on his face when he got dumped by one of his many girlfriend. She saw the price and was shocked, she didn’t believe his lie that it’s for her but she told him that it must be for his girlfriend and he has to stop acting like this and focus on his study instead. The house seems gloomy with out MG mother and everyone left to his work, on KH house; she gave some money for her brother in law wife for them to go and visit HR granny and have fun. MG find out that his mother is in KH house so he asked MS to call and make sure, MS called for KH house and asked for her mom, she told them that her granny collapsed and they don’t know what to do, so they find out that she’s there and MG father told MG to go and bring her back. MG went to KH house and asked her mother to get back home cuz his granny collapsed and was calling for her only. MG mother is back home and find out their lie and the granny is totally fine, MG father apologize for her for what he did and promised her he’ll not do it again but she told him that she can’t trust his words anymore. MG mother and the granny on the kitchen fighting over the house chores again. OB working on her design and thinking that she shouldn’t go and meet with DH and he has to wait for her, when the door bell ringed, it seems the one who brought the clothes for SJ is her OB oppa and she knew him. They were happy to see each other again and they were talking together, he mentioned about her father but she told him she doesn’t know where is he now and he shouldn’t tell him that they meet if he contact him. DH was waiting on the company café and he was angry for her not coming so he called the number which happen to be SJ phone number, he took if on her and asked her why is she not her cuz he is waiting for an hour and she’s not here yet, she told him to keep waiting. MS was busy shooting with Sol Ja when SJ keep sending her a message to look at him and apologizing for what he did, he was near him but she keep ignoring him and telling Sol Ja to continue with what is she doing, so he has no choice but to carry her to a near café, he gave her the flower bouquet and talked to her, he told her that he promise her; he’ll inform her with every little detail about his moving, he’ll not got to any nightclubs or bar anymore, he’ll never meet any other woman other than her, she told him she can’t trust his words so he went out of the café and lay down on the street, he told her either to get back with him or he’ll keep lying till a car came. She keeps ignoring but couldn’t hold it back when she saw a car coming toward him, she dragged him toward her and hugged. OB went to hand her design but she was lare 30 minute that the actual time and the company happen to be DH works and the department in charge for the design competition; DH is the director so she was apologizing to the employee who rejected accepting her design cuz she was later and she told DH about it, they still didn’t see each other but in a second their eyes contact and they were both shocked, OB trying to hide her face with the file but it’s meaningless now.

Guest lucky_moon

Ep8 summary:

OB find out that DH working on the company, the employees was speechless with their shocked looking, they asked if they knew each other so OB started the battle she said yes, we’ve been together on the hotel and then we went to the police station so DH tried to stopped her but she told him whispering if he said anything she’ll say truth in front of the employees so she handed the file in a quick a ran away, DH chased her on the stairs till he hold her hair and she felled down on her ankle, she was hurting but he told her to stand up and not to fake the pain cuz he doesn’t believe her but she keep whining and saying that she’s really in a pan and she’s not faking it so he seemed to believe her and sit down and told her to get on his back to carry her down but when he was doing that she pushed him away and ran. The cold war I the house continue between MG mother and the granny, they were having the lunch but none of them talking directly to each other but MG was sending and receiving each one message to the other. OB back to Sol Ja’s apartment it seems she was waiting for someone to take KH order to her school so OB offered to help her and so she did, she took it to KH and seems she was praising KH and that even thought she used to be Sol Ja’s teacher but she still young and pretty, she told her that she’s currently living with Sol Ja and helping her sometimes, Sol Ja is busy that why she offered to deliver the clothes to her. OB while she was in her way out she heard HR praising DR and telling the other friends that he is handsome and cool he even can dance for 2 PM – Again Again so he did and dance in front of them but one of the kids mentioned that DR has no mother but DR told him that she’s in the heaven (it seems he think his mother is dead) and he’ll meet her but his friend make fun of him seeing that no one can see dead people when OB interrupted and told one of the kid that his father is dead and it’s true, she said she’s seeing her back of him and she did the same with the other kid but he told her that his granny is not dead but she said oh it might e DR mother then other kids get scared and ran away, she took DR out and had dobokki with him and told him that she can see his mother standing beside him and that she’s really pretty, after they had dobokki she seems she doesn’t have enough money only 6500 won so DR offered 500 won more to pay for it too. MS is out with SJ and having fun as they get back together, he was about to kiss her but she ruined it cuz she remembered that she eat something that make her mouth stink and she’s feel embarrassed if she kissed him so then another disappointed a long waited for SJ and they went to attend a friend wedding. MG father back home and poor him; he’s struggling between his mother and his wife cuz they’re really not in a good term. (there was a scene between OB & MG she was I think telling him about DH and he offered to help, but didn’t see it all cuz the player didn’t load for this part, SORRY). OB father went to find her friend who met on yesterday Ep, still didn’t get his name yet and that friend seems to accidentally told him about meeting OB and she doesn’t want her father to know. MS got a call from SJ telling her to come to his home and he told her earlier that her skin isn’t good because of what she went to her brother to get money from him, he was in his son room and he saw a draw and there was a writing on it ( dobokki nuna) he meant OB.

MS went the next day for a facial and there she met with SJ mother, but they don’t know each other, SJ mother was talking on her phone and it seems MS misunderstand as what was said for her so she pretended to talk in her phone and said some hurtful words to SJ mother about her beauty being fake and only Botox.

Guest bee_lover

still no summaries?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i start to be obsessed by this drama, so i come to soompi evry nite (which i never do before) n waiting for the summaries

any1 can help cutegirl 2 giv the summary??

i just want 2 kno bout DH-OB part, the rest, i can wait till the e-sub vid is released

Guest lucky_moon

still no summaries?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i start to be obsessed by this drama, so i come to soompi evry nite (which i never do before) n waiting for the summaries

any1 can help cutegirl 2 giv the summary??

i just want 2 kno bout DH-OB part, the rest, i can wait till the e-sub vid is released

I'll but first the video need to be loading and also after I finished posting links for tonight dramas, so check back after 2 hours. :)

Guest mayadee666

yeah cute girl I also like reading your summaries though I'm not really active on this thread, but just so you know that I've been always waiting for your summaries.

I just realize after watching through several episodes (without sub) that everyone in this drama is connected to each other.

OB and MG met accidentally ithrough Han River incident, and they became friends after that. And then he introduce her to SJ. And then OB met DH, they both had bad impression of each other for the very first time, and apparently oblivious to each other, DH is actually MG's big brother.

And then, LHK is MG's mother sunbae (?) and Dok Rip's(MG's nephew) principal in kindergarten. DR's girlfriend is LHK's niece.

DH's boss is SJ's mother, whereas SJ is MS's boyfriend. (MS is DH & MG's sister).

It's so confusing but it's amusing as well. XD

This is the conclusion of their correlation chart so far. :P

Guest lucky_moon

Ep9 Summary:

SJ mother was so angry on MS behavior toward here so after MS left she left after her and didn’t continue with her facial, back at home seems SJ father was prepared to go out with his wife so after he left he told the ajumma to leave and to not bother cooking anything for him cuz he’ll handle it alone; he needs her to leave cuz a friend will come by to study together. MS went to SJ house; who has been waiting for her, he showed her an album with his pictures when he was a kid and one was when he was a baby and naked, it makes MS blushed and didn’t want to see it, later they went upstairs to his room and they were watching a movie together, when a kiss appeared, they saw each other and they started to kiss, at this moment they heard his mother shouting and calling for the ajumma so he threw MS down and frozen, he hide her on the Capet and ran to his mother, she asked him why is he home at this time when he supposed to be at college, he told her he caught a cold and so he’s home and when she asked about the ajumma he told her she went for grocery shopping, he wandered why is she home early, she told him she’s tired so he ran back to his room and asked MS to get out but then his mother was coming so he closed the capet on her and lay on his bed cuz his mother brought his an orange juice, MS phones rang and the mother heard it so he jumped off the bed toward the capet and got his phone pretending his phone which rang so when his mother went out the room MS get out the capet and told him she want to go home cuz she can’t take it like this and it’ll not work today with them both. MG mother washing the potatoes for the dinner so she remembered when she was on KH house washing the plates and her sink was broken so she went to MG and bribed him with money to go and fix her sink after MG went the granny took her things and was about to leave but MG mother stopped her and talked and then they went out together. MG went to KH house and he is in work to fix her sink she gave him his mother hand phone cuz she forgot it last time she was here, she told him she has to go and he can continue fixing it after a while KH brother in law, his wife and HR back home, his wife was scared to see MG on the kitchen but he told her he’s fixing the sink cuz KH asked him to do, he heard them talking badly about KH and something like they went to settle alone and not live with her, he finished fixing it and went on his way. As MS was busy with SJ, Sol J has no choice but to choose OB as her model, she uploaded OB pictures on her site and OB was happy with that, DH called again but OB told SJ not to answer but she answer it, DH talked with OB and asked her to bring back the ring in a very sharp way but as usual OB was stronger than him and refused meeting with him. KC ( OB Oppa) get the order to Sol Ja and he brought a gift for OB, its none other than a hand phone, she was happy with it so he told her to call him for help anytime she wants and now she’s not alone at Seoul. DH on the company checking the CV and designs so he got to see OB CV and read introduction about herself , it seems now they need to choose between either OB file or the other one so he handed the files to SJ mother to check it and decide, SJ mother took the files home and was checking it with SJ and then her husband, SJ was complaining about it but she told him he needs to work hard cuz none other than him will help with the company in the future. MG father is back and MG told him about the granny and MG mother being back in their normal good term together, the father was happy and grateful to his wife. DH on his room and his son seems sad cuz dubokki nuna (OB) didn’t call him yet, the father faking a call from OB but it’s obvious to his son. Next day SJ mother and father asked DH for a meeting to decide which one to choose and it seems to me DH chose OB file which makes SJ mother surprised cuz she’s young with no experience or certification.

Guest yeohweping

sorry cute girl, but could u giv summary for epi 8? i wonder what happen to OB after she meets DH in the interview

No one is allowed to request any summaries, vids, subs on any thread from any soompiers as anything posted/given will be done by their own free will. PM the fellow soompier that you want to request anything from or for any questions you want to ask him/her through pming and see if he/she is willing to help.

Guest lucky_moon

Ep10 Summary:

DH back from work and brought some gifts for the new lunar year, his mother, the granny and his son were proud and were asking if MG will work someday and bring like his brother. That night MG decided to try his new invention while everyone was asleep and on the mid of the night he tried it but it didn’t succeed in contrast, it makes a boom and so everyone wake up and find out about what he did so he got a hit from his dad and has no choice but to ran away. Next day the family preparing food together for the lunar new year and only MG wasn’t with them, MS was complaining about the hard work but then she got a call from SJ and went to her room so the her father mentioned that she might have a man so DR said that she used to have a handsome boyfriend and he told him his name too others where surprised that he knew all that but he said that they broke up. MG went to Sol Ja but he only find OB and told her about his unfortunate luck with the inventions and his family reactions toward that so he’s sad now, she told him that she’ll take him out and will have fun to forget all the sadness. They went together to the mall, they had fun trying different clothes and pretending that he’s a rich man then they want the market and tried some samples food, they also tried the massage chair then they won a ramyun box and he gave it to OB. MS went out on a date with SJ and had fun, he get back home and it seems his mother unpleasant with DH unlimited ambitious so she want her son to help with the company too and insisted on that. OB on her way home she met with DH and he told her that he caught her this time and she can’t ran away from and she should return the ring to him but then an old granny come asking for address and carrying lots of things so OB suggested DH to help her and carry her thing, the granny was happy with that but not DH cuz he knew it that OB will ran away from him again but he had no choice but to help the granny. MG and DH back home together but the family will not let go of MG because of what he did to them last night so the father called him and told him to write a promise to not get back to the invention. MG was sad for what happened to him and that he has to gave up on his dreams and when DH talked to him, he told him that as he can’t gave up on his work at the company he can’t also gave up on his work and then they argued and MG left. MG spent the night on his room surrounding with his inventions. Next day OB & SJ were worried about what happened to MG and that he still didn’t contact them yet but then a call came for OB, it was from DH company telling her that her designs was selected.

Thanks cute girl for the ep 10 summary.. When I was watching ep 1, I was guessing that perhaps OB would work for DH since her interests were sort of relevant to DH's company hehehe So I cant wait until she starts working with him or in his company.. a great way to improve their relationship lol I expect more funny and cute interactions btw the two :lol:

I liked all main characters in here.. maybe except Man Se and Sang Jun... I really dont care about Man Se trying to get SJ's attention, I dunno.... maybe its because they both act like they're 'all that' which seems annoying and irritating.. on the other hand, MG, Sol Ja, DH and OB are adorable... hehehe

Guest petenun

tq cute-girl for the summaries!! now I'm rooting 4 oh bok - dae han relationship. they are funny and cute!!. also in min guk and sol ji, quite interesting. but I think I have to wait long for MG-SJ built their relationship as in drama review, MG was interested in KH first.. just my 2 cents :)

Archived