[Drama 2010] The Good Day When the Wind Blows 바람 불어 좋은날

Guest yeohweping

Guest --hearts.

YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MANY CUTE OB-DH MOMENTS THIS EPISODE!!! <333 AND A DH AND KC CONFRONTATION TOO!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like a good ep. can't wait to see them develop their relationship!

i'm pretty frustrated with viiki too. and i've paid to watch, yet can't watch any recent dramas. what's the point? i think i haven't watched anything in over 2 months. anyone know if they'll ever get their act together? yes. legal/business issues take time especially with korean broadcasting companies; however, vikii should offer something or give notice to its paid customers for the troubles it's causing. that's fair business. rather than logging onto an empty site basically.

Guest --hearts.

I gave up on viikii a while ago...but that's because I'm not even in the States currently and its useless to bother.

For those of you who don't mind not having subs and want to watch it...try using www.bada.us.

It uploads the episodes daily about three hours after they air in Korea...HD qualily too. Obviously the downside is there are no subs but I know a lot of people who watch shows without subs regardless. Just search "바람 불어 좋은날" and it'll come up. Read the links carefully and you'll see the episode numbers in each link...and if you're still confused, look for the dates and how each date corresponds with a new episode. Each episode usually has two to four different links that use different providers. I prefer 파티 because it splits the episode into six and loads separately/faster for me.

To make it easier:

Bada - 바람 불어 좋은날/The Good Days When The Wind Blows

This is what I understood w/ my very very limited Korean.

E026

Choi Mi Ran & Investigator

Investigator asked about who he's supposed to find.

MR says it's Jang Dae Han, the reason that she's in Korea now.

DH piggy backs OB and takes her home in a taxi.

He takes a picture of OB passed out in the taxi for fun & to tease her later.

His mood changes when OB, in her sleep, clutches her pendant and murmurs "I miss you, Mom".

He tenderly staightens her up and rests her on his shoulder.

He carries her to her door and rings the bell, then hid in the stairwell until after Sol Ji comes out and take OB in.

Yoon Sun Hee calls Cha Yeon Shil, but YS refused to pick up.

Kang In Soo tries to talk YS into letting MS & SJ marry.

YS tells him not to upset her further as she's already upset enough.

YS then tells IS that MS is Team Leader DH's sister.

She tells him to not try to convince her anymore.

Yoon Sun Hee & Jang Jung Nam talk about YS not answering.

SH says she has to meet YS.

She's concerned that they have to do something, since MS is "pregnant".

Sol Ji takes OB in, and finds out from OB's drunken ramblings that OB got back her pendant,

w/ Mom's picture, as her birthday present.

Sol Ji realized now why there was seaweed soup on the stove that morning.

OB passed out to sleep after murmuring again that she misses her Mom.

DH checks on the sleeping Dok Rip and recalls OB murmuring "I miss you, Mom"...

thoughts of the similarity between OB and DR must be running through his head.

Sol Ji scolds OB about drinking and then springs the surprise birthday meal for her...

including singing the birthday song...

with changes to the lyric that probably meant "Happy attaining majority".

OB meet DH in front of elevator at work.

OB asked if he took her home & he asked if she didn't remember last night.

She said she remembers... just not the details.

OB asked if she made any mistakes and DH said "Yes" and some stuff... but not the full details.

At the office, DH text OB and asked if she's curious about what she did.

She texted back "Yes" and asked him to tell her about it.

He sent her the picture... and she was mortified.

Co-worker asked if it was something fun...

DH teased her more by saying that if it's fun, she should share it.

She hides her phone and shoot daggers at him w/ her eyes.

Yoon Sun Hee gets Sang Jun home address from Man Se.

Min Guk & Kang Hee

MG trying to get a survey done... something about husbands... and something about without husbands.

Apparently the questions were naive & funny.

Seo Dong Shik (brother-in-law) saw MG at the school & realized that MG's the guy from the Car Center.

He saw that MG is Dok Rip's uncle.

He & wife discuss how Kang Hee is a close friend of the entire Jang family.

OB is mad at DH for not deleting the picture.

Cute fight between the two for possession of DH's phone.

Choi Mi Ran & her father discuss the need for an illustrator...

she recalls OB's illustrations and has the bright idea of helping OB by giving her the job.

OB is still seething at DH after work & calls him "petty".

He showed her each step as deletes the picture.

He wants to give her a ride, and she snidely asked if it's to take another picture of her in compromising situation.

He gives her his phone to check.

Han Ki Chul comes at that time to give OB flowers for her birthday.

Asked who DH is and was told that it's the Team Leader at work.

The two introduce themselves.

KC asked if work was finished and if she has no appointments.

OB said yes, and that she has no appointments....

gives back the phone to DH and takes of w/ KC.

DH is irked that OB didn't consider his offer for a ride home a previous "appointment".

In the car, KC asked about DH and was told DH has a son... but is not divorced or married.

KC talks about taking OB out to drink for her majority and OB hides that she already drank w/ DH...

called her part-time job that she wasn't coming that day.

KC tells OB he'll take her to eat whatever she wants to celebrate.

Cha Yeon Shil (mother) & Kang In Soo (father) comes home and feels relieved to learn that Sang Jun did eat.

Yoon Sun Hee (mother) arrived at Cha home but was not admitted in.

Choi Mi Ran calls OB for a meeting... (it'll be about the illustration job... nothing bad)

KC asked if it's the Team Leader and OB said yes.

(I don't know why she let KC misunderstand that it's DH instead of the part-time job Team Leader)

KC tries to give OB a diamond ring as a birthday present, but she didn't accept.

She was still thinking that KC only meant it as a present w/o meaning.

KC seems to be using the ring as an opening bid...

but wasn't bold enough to express his true intention/interest.

Man Se calls and talked w/ San Jung...

then went to his house and found her mother barred outside the gate in the cold.

She cries...

San Jung comes out and she's sad and mad at him.

(He's the one that came up w/ the pregnancy lie that led her Mom to suffer like this)

Guest lucky_moon

sorry I'm too busy this week but yesterday's ep was really cute.. lots of DH-OB moments and even u can see DH jealousy of OB friend KC.

Guest csfan

Thanks ahoxan for the recap! And super thanks to --hearts for the links... Its so hard trying to find any links to watch this drama

Ah so MS-SJ are not married yet... hehe I thought MS was getting rude at her mum but its more like getting upset because her mum is suffering lol

thanks for the recap too. the ring was definitely from left field?? in the past, KC was generous, yet i don't recall him giving OB any kind of loving stares, just Oppa protection looks. DH better stop teasing and move faster! at least OB suggested that one day she could accept that ring?!! :huh:

Guest csfan

I watched tonight's episode.. man, had to refresh/reload every 5 minutes..

Anyways, there weren't a lot of OB-DH tonight, more of SJ-MS which I didn't care for..... Also, MG seemed pretty upset about MS' situation with SJ....

Its funny how OB was actually thinking about how he encountered KC (OB's oppa) and was still irritated.. hehe or maybe jealous lol but then MG went to his room to tell him some situation of MS.... MG was about to go to SJ' house (I think) but DH stopped him, caused the whole family to go out and MS to say something dramatic or so....

So the next day DH rocks up to work looking very sad (due to his family problems) and OB misunderstands this for his cold behaviour or something.... Next couple of scenes are OB-DH going to some place for a project proposal.. initially the man refused their proposal but accepted it after he saw OB's designs.... MR was actually waiting for the elevator when DH-OB was inside elevator, going down... But of course, they don't meet because there are two elevators, so MR enters one while OB-DH exits the other....

I think that was all to OB-DH scenes.... Oh but tomorrow's ep look very cute for OB-DH.... Preview: DH is driving OB back to company and OB notices his wrist button being loose... haha so she actually drags him into back seat and sews it up for him... hahah OB is such a housewife material hahah I am sure DH wont mind marrying her :lol:

I wont be able to watch tmr's ep so I'll wait for recaps in this thread :P

Thanks csfan for the recap.

I didn't get to watch the episode closely and missed the sewing the button scene in the preview. :)

I enjoy reading all the recaps from this thread to keep up with this... so far very enjoyable drama. :)

Thanks for the re-cap :). I swear whenever I see DH he reminds me of Gong Yoo LOL. I'm proably the only one that thinks that but he gives off the same vibe as he does *maybe I'm still hyped after watching Coffee Prince for the 100th time LOL*

Guest csfan

^^

Maybe its the eyes and possibly similar smiles I dont know lol I don't really see Gong Yoo in DH/Jin Yi Han... Maybe you've watching too much Coffee Prince hehehe

From last week's episode 23:

OB called DH something like "aich-jje"...

I gather it means something like "uncle" or "old man".

Does anyone have its exact meaning?

This is the word OB put in the lunch box she gave DH:

GoodDayWhenTheWindBlowsE023100304HD.jpg

Guest csfan

^^

I thought OB calls DH 'ahjussi' which means uncle or something.. I thought the term 'Ahjussi' is to address guys who are older such as approaching 30 or 30+...

I am not sure what's the word on the lunchbox tho.... But it definitely annoyed DH! Its funny when he peeked into the other lunch box, he saw there were a bigger portion of food and instantly smiled.... hhahah he looked so cute there!

Maybe someone korean (cute girl?) can help with the korean words.....

Guest lucky_moon

From last week's episode 23:

OB called DH something like "aich-jje"...

I gather it means something like "uncle" or "old man".

Does anyone have its exact meaning?

This is the word OB put in the lunch box she gave DH:

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq155/a...023100304HD.jpg

I think when I posted the summary last week I said it might mean Uncle or Old Man :D

btw, I'm not Korean but I'm beginner in learning Korean >.<

Guest kenderkin88

I typed this up while watching the episode, so forgive any scene-jumping and weird grammar.

Episode 28

SJ promises his mother he'll enter the company if she agrees to his marriage with MS. (I'm thinking more and more that this marriage is a bad idea.)

Lol, Grandma's using MG's hands to helps her wind thread/yarn onto a spool. Such a grandma/grandson thing to do. DH comes home, and they talk about the SJ/MS thing for awhile.

DR is annoyed with his dad because he didn't buy the sneakers he promised (so he can have a couple pair with HR--I love child couples! :lol:). DH promises to buy them tomorrow, but DR whines that HR already has hers, and that DH's always busy and never keeps a promise. :(

DR texts OB to say that it'd be nice if his dad never went to the office. (Lols. I see where this is going.) OB reminds him that DH has to go to work to earn money, but DR explains that, rather than a dad who earns money, he'd rather have a dad who can keep promises. (Awwww!) OB promises to explain things to his father tomorrow and tells him not to be too upset.

The next day, DH's getting dressed and notices a loose button. He wanders over to DR's room to say goodbye, but DR just ignores him (petulant children are funny), and DH promises to buy the sneakers today. He pretends to have forgotten the name of the shoes in order to get DR to talk, but DR says petulantly that he doesn't need them anymore.

At work, SJ's mom keeps thinking about what her son said.

DH's office gets a call that the samples for the JAE-IL account (the thing OB's artwork got them) are out, and DH brings OB along with him to pick them up. In the car, OB worries about how to tell DH about what DR told her, and spies his loose button. She flashes back to an earlier conversation of theirs when he explained that he doesn't have a wife, and she looks a little upset. She forces him into the backseat (lols) so she can fix his button, and DH uncomfortably tells her to hurry up. She finishes, and DH grins a little (SO ADORABLE, JIN YI HAN) as they get out of the car.

MG drops by SolJ's apartment to talk about his research thing. SolJ doesn't seem that impressed haha. MG lets slip that he had lunch with KH to talk about the same thing, and SolJ teases him a bit.

Driving back to the office after picking up the JAE-IL samples, DH keeps looking at his now-fixed button. He mentions something about how she stole his ring, etc. When she snipes back at him, he comments that she's like a jealous woman. :lol:

Since they still have time before they have to be back, DH stops by a shoestore to buy DR's shoes. (OB knows a lot more than DH about the things kids like. :lol:) OB is seriously amused by DH's lack of confidence when it comes to his son haha.

When they get back to the office, DH takes the boxes from OB and thanks her. (OB: "You even know that word??" HAHAHA.) DH insists it's for his son. OB tells him to call her if he needs anything like that again. Then she flounces off, and DH just stares into the distance for awhile haha.

SJ's mom calls him in for some reason, and she yells at him about the contract. (I have no interest, so I have no real idea what they're talking about. It's manufactured conflict, people!) DH stands his ground, and SJ's mom is aaaaaaaaaangry that he's talking back to her. (OT, but I love the tropical scenery thing she's got going on behind her desk.)

That night, MS isn't picking up SJ's calls. (Good girl!) SJ's mom is still bothered by DH.

DH goes home, and DR pretends to be asleep. DH shows DR the shoes, but DR pretends not to care because he's still angry. DH tells DR that OB helped him pick them out, and DR immediately feels better. (Hahaha oh kids.) DH promises DR that he'll listen to him next time, and DR insists that they go to an amusement park the next day..with Bokkie Noona. Haha, DH's a bit thrown off by that, but DR reminds him that he'd promised to buy OB something delicious, so they can do that at the amusement park. DH gives in resignedly (but I think he's secretly happy about it keke).

OB goes home, and SolJ teases her about something (I think she says OB talks in her sleep about food haha). OB then gets a call from DR (with DH leaning in so he can hear what she's saying too), who invites her to the amusement park. DH looks pretty happy..until he hears that OB doesn't want to go with him (HAHA). He insists that he doesn't care, and DR is sad that it won't be the three of them, so OB hastily agrees. DH and DR are both happy again. :)

Later while getting undressed, DH spies the button OB sewed back on for him and grins like a fool. (Jin Yi-han~ What an adorable man. :3)

Aaaaaaaaand..I have to go now haha. We're throwing a dinner party for some Japanese exchange students tonight, so I have to go shopping for the foodstuffs.

This is only about 22 minutes into the episode, so if someone wants to pick up where I left off, feel free. Otherwise, I'll be back to do it later. :)

Guest lucky_moon

I was going to type for tonight ep cuz I just finished watching, but thanks to kenderkin88 for the summary..

really such a sweet ep, I wasn't going to watch it but I get some free time after watching Chuno 19.

As we said DR will get them more close together, thanks to him but we don't know what will happen when he find out about his mother being alive, will he forget about OB and tune to his mother, who know?

Guest kenderkin88

Our shopping trip is delayed for another hour or so, so I just went ahead and finished the recap haha. :D

Episode 28 (22:00 - end)

SolJ comments to OB that it's weird to go out with her boss and his kid. OB insists it's nothing, but SolJ muses. (There's a bit more to it than that, but I tuned out haha.)

The next day DR dons his Minnie Mouse (lols) hat and he and DH set out for the amusement park.

MS's mom gets a call from SJ's mother, who invites her to dinner that evening at the place where they met last time. The family is shocked to hear that they're meeting. Upset, MS retreats to her room, where she calls SJ.

(Random, but I like all of their tea cups. MS's mom and MG have matching cups, MS's dad and Grandma have matching cups, and MS has this fabulous bright pink thing with hearts.

MS asks SJ why his mother is meeting hers. SJ didn't know about it, but he insists it's not a bad thing, and tells MS that he promised he'd enter the company if they could get married. MS is shocked.

DH and DR go to pick up OB, and DH teases her about her wearing mouse ears even though she's not a kid. DR and OB do a secret hand game thingy, and DH giggles.

OB and DR sit together in the backseat, and DR shows off his new shoes to OB. DR then calls HR and tells her they're going to the amusement park. HR's jealous (awww) and tries to convince her parents to take her too. Her dad makes an excuse, but her mom tries to talk him into it.

Then, HR's mom ends up LYING to KH (wth?) about having to meet a friend that evening with HR. (Amusement parks cost money, so they have to pretend they're not spending anything.)

At the amusement park, DH is amused to see OB and DR getting long so well. They take "family" pictures (OB gives DH her mouse ears when it's his turn haha.) and ride the merry-go-round together. It's all very adorable.

Meanwhile, MR is driving somewhere (in her super-flashy red car) and spies a young couple walking down the street with their baby. She thinks back to the time she was in the hospital after giving birth to DR.. Turns out her parents lied to her and told her that her baby died (!!!). MR is understandably upset, and hysterically asks whether it was a boy or a girl. Her father lies (AGAIN!), saying it was a girl, and MR breaks down, sobbing that she wanted to see her baby at least once. She's so caught up in this reverie that she doesn't notice the light has changed, and the car behind her honks.

Back at the amusement park, the happy threesome are in a haunted house. OB and DR are holding each other's hands for comfort, but poor DH has no one to comfort him as he freaks out. (LOLS. He's such a scaredy-cat.) DR runs ahead and the two hurry after him, but he quickly loses them. DH's seriously freaked out and holds on to OB, who then points out a particularly creepy person behind him. The "lightning" flashes and DH screams, hugging OB and squeezing his eyes as tightly shut as he can. OB is shocked.

Preview:

DH and OB are adorable awkward after the haunted house hug, while DR chatters on obvliviously.

SJ's mother agrees to SJ and MS's marriage. The rest of the family is shocked when MS's mother tells them this.

DH keeps remembering the haunted house hug, while OB muses that it's the first time she's had such a hug.

MG has a prototype of whatever thing he's been working on (I'm still not 100% clear on what it is exactly), but his family isn't being very supportive, and he's upset.

MR meets with OB and tells her that she can make her dream to become a top illustrator come true.

Comments:

I feel so sorry for MR. I'd thought she was heartless for having abandoned DH and their baby, but when I realized she'd been lied to.. Omg, my heart broke a little. I want to know the logic behind it, seriously. I can understand opposing the marriage and convincing their daughter to give up the baby (either pre- or post-birth), but to LIE and say that the baby died?! That crosses some sort of line.

I'm glad that the SJ/MS relationship isn't in limbo anymore. Looks like they're going to get married! (Although I wonder what's going to happen when everyone finds out MS's NOT pregnant.)

And of course, DH/OB cuteness is always appreciated. :3

Guest lucky_moon

Comments:

I feel so sorry for MR. I'd thought she was heartless for having abandoned DH and their baby, but when I realized she'd been lied to.. Omg, my heart broke a little. I want to know the logic behind it, seriously. I can understand opposing the marriage and convincing their daughter to give up the baby (either pre- or post-birth), but to LIE and say that the baby died?! That crosses some sort of line.

Yes, I was like how can she be such a heartless woman not looking for her child but on tonight ep they make it clear that her parents lied to her that he's died :o they're such an awful parents to do that to their daughter, now it's getting more clear about MR-DH past relation and maybe DH thought MR abandon her son :mellow: cuz for me it seems he still have feeling for her :rolleyes:

Archived