[Drama 2010] The Good Day When the Wind Blows 바람 불어 좋은날

Guest yeohweping

Guest petenun

It would be great If they can just remove MS and SJ story line and add more of OB and DH, simply can't stand watching MS and SJ both are so fake it make me wanna puke.

yeah! I totally agree..watch MS-SJ storyline, I really want to vomit..I just focus on OB-DH scene!! to scriptwriter, please add more ObHan's scene :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest csfan

I actually missed out tonight's episode! I really wanted to watch how both OB and DH will react after he rescues her but I was not at home!! argh!!!

Waiting for cute girl's comments of tonight's ep! I really do hope that there will be development of OB-DH this week! I dont really buy into the SJ-MS storyline and I dont really care much about them... IMO, their love storyline is like a filler to me, not interesting and not important as well -_-

Guest --hearts.

asfsjdfjds I miss the episode too. =( I'm waiting for it to be uploaded on bada. OB+DH!!! <33 What I love is that both men, DH and KC are so likable (given the ring incident is over) so it's not like we have one guy who totally deserves her but doesn't get the girl vs. another guy who treats her badly but gets the girl. Instead, we got two good good guys. <3

Guest --hearts.

Only the OB+DH scenes (Episode 22):

AHHH this episode was so cute!!! DH fights the guy who was bothering OB off. DH gets hit but barely and manhandles the dude..he was very manly about it too. XD Eventually the guy's friend pulls him away. OB addresses DH's wound even though he tells her its okay.

Later OB is still thinking and worried about what happened and can't sleep.

OB runs into MR again later when she's working in her costume but MR's much nicer this time...turns out she's the boss lady or something. (I find it funny how they put female idol group songs into the segments when OB's dancing around in her costume.)

OB later gets paid for her costume job and starts off to find something to eat. DH is driving around when he sees her and offers her a ride. She refuses at first but tells her to get in anyways. (He still has the little band-aid she put on for him from earlier...it's cute!) She gives him food coupons she got at work as thanks for helping her last time. They get into a funny situation where he ends up hearing her stomach growl even though she denies being hungry and makes her go eat with him. She doesn't know how to get herself out of it and agrees.

(This next scene is really cute.) They end up in a nice pizza/Italian-ish restaurant. The waitress mistaken them for a couple which OB viciously denies. As the meal progresses, more of Ob's bright/happy personality starts shinning through and DH begins learning more about her.

After the meal, DH is takes OB home but she falls asleep in the car. He doesn't really want to wake her seeing how peaceful she looks and settles back himself, eventually falling asleep too. He wakes up later and realizes how late its gotten and attempts to wake her again but it doesn't work. He sees that she's restrained by her seltbelt and leans over to help fix it, getting really close to her in the process. Of course, she wakes up at this point and completely misunderstands the situation and accuses him of less-than-pure intentions.

End of episode

My Korean is poor so I can't fully understand the conversations but this is pretty much what happened this episode. =P

I keep saying it but I'll say it again...I really like DH and OB's characters in this drama. They just ooze of naturalness. DH and OB got off to the wrong foot but they can't hide the fact that they are both nice people and even though they try to treat each other badly, the good always comes through. Their moments together just progress from there. And they can recognize the good in each other too. I know I really shouldn't compare to YAMD but I can't help it since I became so disappointed in that drama. SB's character was a good girl but overly naive...getting caught up in dumb situations and never being able to get out. OB's character is a lot stronger and even when she gets into situations, she knows when to push blame, take fault, and let go of things. Plus the chemistry between OB+DH is a heck of a lot better than SB+HS. And while we're at it, DH's character is a lot better than HS in general. We don't have a gutless mama's boy here. That would be more SJ's role this time.

v You're <3

Guest lucky_moon

I think --hearts.did great with DH-OB part, as for the others SJ-MS; their mothers met and MS mother was first to attack and say that even if as SJ mother said they can't get married cuz SJ is still student she will not accept a student son in law but then SJ told MS mother that what will happen to MS-SJ baby, MS mother was shocked as she hear this, she went back home and hit MS and so the whole family interfere to endure the situation at first MS was denying but then she told them she's pregnant with SJ child ( she's lying of course, it's a way to rush the marriage) the mother also said the SJ didn't go to US cuz of this matter and everyone also seems quite shocked for him not going to US while MS was happy.

KH find out about her brother in law stealing money from her and tricking her with the car center pay, she told him and he was then complaining to his wife, really ungrateful.

I hope OB-DH sweet relation continue but it seems MR appearing now and later of course she'll find out will not be something nice to see her ex and her son father with a woman other than her, she'll make it impossible for OB to work ;)

thanks everyone for the updates. can't wait to watch OB-DH tonight.

thank goodness tooooo that i'm not the only non SJ-MS shipper! come on.. are koreans that melodramatic? it's only puppy love. they didn't even go thru difficult times to prove their love and now it's life/death?? it was originally MS' fault for being a spoiled cocky kid; how can she expect SJ's mom to forgive her? it's not even a money no money issue like most kdramas. She really dissed her. Plus SJ can't stand on his own 2 feet yet; how can he really fight his mother for the girl he loves? Is he going to starve himself to death to the altar? dumb. dumb.

Honestly speaking I only watch out for DH-OB scenes LOL. Since I don't understand Korean I just decided to watch out for them since they caught my eyes first when I randomly started watching this show out of curiosity. I'm so glad to hear that they are starting to develop more now & can't wait to watch the most recent epie now. As for MS-SJ don't really know whats happening with them nor do I really care (I sound rude but I'm being honest).

Guest petenun

tq soo much cute_girl for the updates!!! OB-DH relationship is more natural than others!! can't wait for another episodes!!!

Guest csfan

Thanks cute girl and --hearts for the summary! OB-DH sound so cute together.. ah I am happy that their relationship is progressing pretty smoothly and its such a bonus that they seemed so natural together hehehe I cant wait to see how their relationship develops into love haha maybe in another 20 eps, do you think??

btw, does anyone know the exact no of eps???

I think mostly everyone here agrees that SJ-MS storyline is not very captivating....

Guest --hearts.

I believe the number is undecided for now (someone correct me if I'm wrong). It's always based on how the ratings go...right now it's about 50 but if ratings stay good/pick up then it'll go to 100+. YAMD kept extending at the end because ratings were so good until they reached like 178! The only problem with dramas being extended is that it almost always means a lot of plot dragging. T___T

I believe the number is undecided for now (someone correct me if I'm wrong). It's always based on how the ratings go...right now it's about 50 but if ratings stay good/pick up then it'll go to 100+. YAMD kept extending at the end because ratings were so good until they reached like 178! The only problem with dramas being extended is that it almost always means a lot of plot dragging. T___T

Daily dramas are scheduled for 100+ episodes and usually average around 150 episodes.

Guest lucky_moon

For those who are waiting more of DH-OB, here we are..

On the car OB misunderstand DH and thought he did something to her and told him he shouldn't do that as he has a wife and a son but then he told her not to misunderstand him cuz he didn't mean to do anything bad to her and that he has a son but he has no wife, next day on the company she asked one of the close colleague to DH about either his wife is dead as Sol Ja told her yesterday she might be dead when she told her about what happened between her and DH, the colleague said that his child mother left him and so he is alone raising his son, at the end of the working day she went to DH and told him that she's sorry for misunderstanding him and she'll not tell anyone about him having a son but he replied that it doesn't matter people knowing about his son cuz he's not embarrasses with him having a son. DR called OB and told her that he want like someone to cook and share it with his friend as his mother is busy ( he didn't say he has no mother) so OB made kimpab and sent it to DR school and also made for her colleague and DH of course and he was happy cuz he got more and on his rice it was written (아찌 = I think it means either uncle or old man but not sure) when DH was home DR was happy showing him the kimpab and telling him that Dubboki nuna make it for him and so he asked DR to call OB to thanks her and so he called and talked but DH introduce himself as DR father and OB as Dubboki nuna.

The mother still laying on the bed can't accept that MS is pregnant and the only solution is the marriage and also DH know the truth as well, the house continue being in mess and MS was trying to get in contact with SJ who continue lying on bed ( for how many days now he have been laying :huh: )

MG saw KH getting in accident and it's not her fault but the other man trying to take an advance on her and keep belittling her cuz she's a woman and he only want to talk and handle it with her husband and keep with his insulting when MG involved and took KH side and was able to to bring back KH pride and so the man has no choice but to leave.

back to her office she thanks him and he apologized for all the time he was so rude to her, when he was on his way home with DR, SR was telling him about dubboki nuna and so he told him to introduce her to him but DR said that he'll introduce it to his father.

Guest --hearts.

^Episode 23

This episode (ep 23) was so cute. <3 (I'm partly bias because I'm glad there was a minimal amount of SJ-MS in it.) Sorry, don't like them much.

There's also some development between MR and OB:

MR was checking in on the markets when a little boy bumps into her, falls, and starts to cry. She doesn't know what to do (hints she doesn't know anything about handling children) and tries to calm him down which doesn't work. He ends up ripping off her necklace (bad kid) which is holding the ring that DH gave her years ago. OB happens to be there to pick up her pay when she sees the ring roll under one of the shelves. She goes to help MR who is freaking out about the lost ring. She tells MR she saw where the ring rolled off too and MR is relieved. OB starts to go down to find it and MR tells her she doesn't have to do that but OB insists since it's not a problem for her and MR is wearing such nice (white) clothes. OB finds the ring and returns it to MR who is grateful. MR ends up taking OB to eat as thanks and they talk. MR is actually pleasant and even looks through OB's illustrations which she compliments.

P.S. DH's smile when he sees the food OB gives him is adorable. Hehe.

Guest csfan

Thanks --hearts for the extra recap of MR-OB.. wow so now they're going to be on friendly terms?? wow that would be so interesting to see how their 'friendship' develops.. I can definitely see MR going 'berserk' when she finds out that OB-DH are developing feelings for each other hehehe

Hmm that just made me think... If MR continues to be on friendly terms with OB, would OB back away if she finds out about MR-DH's past??? :huh: I hope not!

Thanks cute girl for the latest summary! I cant wait when DH finds out that OB is the Dubboki noona hahaha

ETA: watched DH-OB parts in ep 22 and they're so adorable and funny!!! The part in the car was priceless how she thought he was taking advantage of her hahaa Also in the restaurant scene, was she calling him ahjussi but he didnt like that or something????

Guest kenderkin88

Thanks cute girl for the torrent! I like watching this every morning before class haha. :) Can't wait to see what excitement is in store for today!

My thoughts on a couple of things so far:

Am I the only one who really doesn't care about the KH storyline at all? I mean, I like the actress, but I don't find her character compelling; she's kind of like a cardboard cutout of a character (ie 2D rather than 3D), her relatives annoy me, and I'm having a hard time seeing her and MG in a love line. In fact, it weirds me out. (I don't have a problem with older women/younger men relationships in general, I just don't really approve of any relationship where someone is ~20 years older. That's way too significant an age/generation gap. Seriously, it's like dating one of your parents--or in this case, your mother's friend.)

And I may be in the minority here, but I actually like SJ/MS, although I'm still not 100% convinced of their "love." I kind of want them to manage to get married, and then start having all sorts of doubts and problems because they rushed into it. Someone earlier mentioned that they're like Romeo and Juliet--it's true! And I hated Romeo and Juliet because they were stupid enough to die for their hormonal passion and were convinced it was true love. I always wanted to know what would happen if they were actually forced to spend their lives together--would Romeo go back to being a womanizer? (I have no doubt he would.) Would Juliet's idealicized notions of romance and love be destroyed as she found out what marriage really means? (Probably, poor girl.) In fact, I wonder if the writer was perhaps thinking the same thing, and deliberately made SJ/MS like this so s/he (I don't actually know who the writer is haha) could explore that idea. If that's true, mad props to them! (And if not, I'm still fine as long as they don't live happily-ever-after immediately. I don't need more angst, I just need them to grow up!)

As for the OB/DH/MR storyline, I'm glad that the two girls don't hate each other already, and that OB and DH are already growing more civil towards each other. The whole "evil ex" plot device is so overdone that I want to see one where she's not actually evil, just misguided (like MR seems to be). I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of relationship will develop between the girls.

Can someone clarify for me exactly how old OB is? I've always had a problem with pure Korean numbers (curse you Korea for having two number systems!), so I'm never 100% sure. Is she 19 (Korean age)?

Guest --hearts.

YESSSS OB and DH meet as Bokki noona and DR appa!

and preview for episode 25...DH gives back OB's necklace and says sorry and they get drunk together. DH carries OB!!! KAJDKADAK YAY TOMORROW.

*Edit*

Since cute girl is unable to do the summary today, I'll try to remember what happened. (I should mention I'm currently studying in the UK so the daily episodes are available for me to stream about 3pm my time which is early morning to morning for those of you in the States. (No idea what time that is everywhere else.)

Episode 24

OB and DH have a pleasant conversation over the phone thinking the other person is Bukki noona/DP appa respectively. DH thanks OB for taking care of DR and OB basically says that it's no problem and a pleasure on her part since DR is a great kid. OB is a little shy and ends the conversation before DH can even say bye properly. Sol Ji comes home to a flustered OB who informs her that she just talked to DR's appa.

The rest of the episode is fulled with cute moments between OB and DH. They have a texting convo where DH texts OB about something and makes her laugh. The coworker that sits next to her (the one close to DH) is curious about why she's laughing and she goes to show him the text she got from DH but DH quickly interrupts them by asking the coworker about something random which makes him confused. OB just laughs quietly to herself on the side.

When it's just OB and DH in the office, DR calls OB and she runs out hurriedly to talk to him. DH wonders who's got her acting that way. DR basically wants to hang out later and make dokkbukki.

When everyone gets off work, DH calls OB to the side and tries to talk to her but OB runs off before DH can give her back her necklace/locket.

Later DR and OB are making food together and get into a minor food fight with flour (very cute). The scene cuts to MR at the children section of the bookstore where it's obvious she's thinking about her own kid. Scene cut back to OB/DR where she is washing dishes and DR is playing games on her laptop. DH calls DR to ask where he is and he says he's with Bukki noona. DH ends up going over to OB/Sol Ji's place with a gift in hand. (The writers are making it a habit of OB's to open the door and not looking at who's coming in which is rather dangerous but I see why they are doing it.) OB turns away as DH comes in and takes his shoes off. They look up and see each other at the same time and freak out. DR comes out of the bathroom not noticing anything and introduces OB as bukki noona to DH and DH as his appa. End of episode.

In other news, MS waits for SJ's mom to leave and finally gets into the house and sees a still recovering SJ. DH/MG/MS's mom and household is still upset at MS's issues.

Preview in more detail: DH is taking DR home looking completely dazed, not believing what just happened. OB tells Sol Ji that DH is DR's dad which makes her choke on her food. KH and MG have a meal together. OB and DH end up drinking together where DH returns OB's locket necklace and apologizes and they make up. OB gets really drunk and DH ends up putting her on his back to carry. I forecast cuteness!!

Have a feeling MR and DH are going to meet again because MR takes OB out to lunch or something and runs into DH or OB takes DH and DR to the market she works or something and runs into MR. Either way, it looks like this drama is making a habit of putting OB right in the middle of all coincidences.

Guest samasta93

hello~! :lol:

my first time commented on this drama.. basically I just watched this since last night and can't stop at all.. he he he.. :P now I'm watching ep. 13 without subs at Viikii.. I'm wondering why it seems that no active subbers in this drama.. feel sad about this, coz this drama is nice and interesting~! At first, I was surprised by so many veteran actors are playing roles in this drama, so I was wondering would the plots be okay or not, well it seems that it will be okay and I would like to continue~~ just I wish that there will be more subbers at viikii for this awesome drama..

and big thanks for you guys who have shared your times to write down summaries, etc~~ thank you :lol:

Guest turtle7200

hello~! :lol:

my first time commented on this drama.. basically I just watched this since last night and can't stop at all.. he he he.. :P now I'm watching ep. 13 without subs at Viikii.. I'm wondering why it seems that no active subbers in this drama.. feel sad about this, coz this drama is nice and interesting~! At first, I was surprised by so many veteran actors are playing roles in this drama, so I was wondering would the plots be okay or not, well it seems that it will be okay and I would like to continue~~ just I wish that there will be more subbers at viikii for this awesome drama..

and big thanks for you guys who have shared your times to write down summaries, etc~~ thank you :lol:

I think there's no active subbers because it's one of those daily dramas that are 100+ episodes...but it's so good!

Guest csfan

Thanks --hearts for the summary! Oh fabulous that we are seeing very cute moments of OB-DH :D And tmr ep (or today!) ep sounds like another cute ep of DH-OB... I'll probably go watch their parts on youtube then comment heheeh

Guest mayadee666

Hey girls or boys (if there's any :P) Is it really going to air on KBSW on March 17?

Will there be hardsubbed version for me to watch or download? Because I don't have KBSW here. :( It's so sad because I only can watch it with raw version, I understand a bit part of their conversation, but mostly I don't really understand what are they talking about :(

And I'm starting to like OB-DH's relationship now. I agree with everyone here, their relationship is more natural than others, it's just like they're really going with the flow.

Archived