[Drama 2010] The Good Day When the Wind Blows 바람 불어 좋은날

Guest yeohweping

Guest lucky_moon

Thanks cute girl for the ep 10 summary.. When I was watching ep 1, I was guessing that perhaps OB would work for DH since her interests were sort of relevant to DH's company hehehe So I cant wait until she starts working with him or in his company.. a great way to improve their relationship lol I expect more funny and cute interactions btw the two :lol:

I liked all main characters in here.. maybe except Man Se and Sang Jun... I really dont care about Man Se trying to get SJ's attention, I dunno.... maybe its because they both act like they're 'all that' which seems annoying and irritating.. on the other hand, MG, Sol Ja, DH and OB are adorable... hehehe

really can't wait to see her reaction once she find out she'll work for the department that DH works too and he'll be her boss too, it's like a dream that come true for DH and no better chance for him to get his revenge :D but I think for love we need to wait 20-30 Eps to see it blooming finally, as usual for daily dramas, they start with a fight, misunderstand and hatred, then they become friend and see some funny scenes till they find out the truth, finally they'll fall in love. but I'm one of those enjoying OB-MG relation as a friends only and hopefully OB later will help MG and SJ :)

I'm not into SJ-MS relation but hopefully this relation once it reveals will not make it hard for DH on the company as SJ mother already preparing SJ for a high position on the company and afraid that DH might threaten this position.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Showtime24

@Heroine.Mei Thank you so much for the subs!

I really love the OB-MG-SJ friendship. And I can't wait for OB & DH to start working together!!

I'm really anticipating more scenes from that pairing!

Guest mayadee666

Thank you again for your summaries cute girl

I found epi 10 very cute, when OB and MG went together to the mall. They're like siblings together. I think I like OB-MG-SJ relationship/friendship more now. I'm not sure with DH-OB relationship yet, since their relationship still hasn't been in progress yet. But once it's started I think I will definitely look for their relationship. I also hope that MG would consider SJ as a proper suitor for him not only as a friend, I still don't think the idea of having him together with LKH is acceptable. The more I see their interactions the more likely they're just like a teacher-student relationship. XD

At first I thought MS and SJun are cute together, but now I think they're more a bit annoying to watch. :P LOL. But I hope they'll get better and better in the upcoming episodes.

Thanks cute girl for the reply.. I don't usually watch daily dramas but I am really enjoying this one.. I am also enjoying the dynamics btw OB-MG-SJ.. I agree that MG-OB make a great team heheh I enjoy their friendship and I can see that the friendship btw the 3 would be strong :D They all click well together..

hehe I really like your idea of OB helping MG to be with SJ... I am afraid that it would be near the end until MG realises the importance of SJ as more than just a friend.. So far, I cant tell whether SJ likes MG (but from synopsis, she does!) but I sense that she's very protective of him and such a caring friend despite her yelling/shouting at him.. Unfortunately, MG sees her as a 'brother' and I did find him a bit thoughtless when he said "Nothing will happen if they were put in a room naked" or something .....

I cannot wait to see OB-DH working together.... and to see their love blossom... :wub:

I dont really care for MS-SJ... they both bleh to me.... I am scared that MS-SJ relationship would affect DH's position in the company.. If SJ's mother finds out that MS is related to DH, she possibly think that DH would be more of a greater threat to her son.... I hope she wont make a hard time for DH just because he is successful in the company as well as MS's older brother.... I do hope MS-SJ gets less screen-time as well as LKH's brother-in-law and wife *snore* lol

Guest judybootie

I'm actually anticipating for MG-KH couple. Right now it might seem a bit awkward because of their age gap, but I think as the story unfolds the characters can pull off the romance. Afteralll, it is Kim Misook who's playing the character! hehe Anyone else agree? :)

I agree with u judybootie. I think it's hard to accept them because of their age gap. However, if they want to make sth different and interesting in this drama, let them be together. It's quite normal if MG-SJ end up.

Even it's hard but I hope MG-KH will be together. Hihi. ( not only because I admire Kim Mi Sook who played sone characters like this.)

Guest lucky_moon

Since my vacation ended and I started work again I'll not be able to post summaries anymore SORRY, but I'll continue watching the drama and if you have any questions we can discuss it here.

Guest coffeebeanie

thanks guys for all the summaries and links!

i have a question though, does the chairman really like DH as an employee? i get confused sometimes, because it seems like she does, and sometimes she seems like she's planning something behind his back.

and why did she choose OB over the french-educated illustrator? i caught something that it was for the benefit of her son, but i didn't quite catch it. so confusing..

Guest lucky_moon

thanks guys for all the summaries and links!

i have a question though, does the chairman really like DH as an employee? i get confused sometimes, because it seems like she does, and sometimes she seems like she's planning something behind his back.

and why did she choose OB over the french-educated illustrator? i caught something that it was for the benefit of her son, but i didn't quite catch it. so confusing..

First she likes his work but she feels its a threaten for her son and his future cuz DH is so ambitious and that's not good.

as for choosing OB, I don't have a clear view about it but maybe cuz she's with no experience and young will be easy to control her and benefit her plan to get her son instead maybe of DH.

First she likes his work but she feels its a threaten for her son and his future cuz DH is so ambitious and that's not good.

as for choosing OB, I don't have a clear view about it but maybe cuz she's with no experience and young will be easy to control her and benefit her plan to get her son instead maybe of DH.

From what I understand by the chinese subtitles, she chose OB eventually as she said that by doing so, she's respecting DH's opinion and DH will thus feel valued by and be loyal to the company. Eventually benefitting her son when he joins the company. I don't think she personally likes OB.

Oh and as for DH, she feels that by voicing out his opinion, he's starting to not respect her. Also, she constantly wishes that her son was as smart as DH, its not so much that DH is ambitious I think? She's just overthinking DH's motives when clearly he has none of that sort (or at least its not shown to the viewers).

Guest lucky_moon

Ep15 ending shows Mi Ran ( DR biological mother) is back :o

For those who are waiting to watch it @ KBSW:

Daily Drama "Happiness in the Wind" premieres on March 17th.

Ep15 ending shows Mi Ran ( DR biological mother) is back :o

For those who are waiting to watch it @ KBSW:

I didn't expect Mi Ran to come back so quickly because I assumed that she would appear in the 25th episode or something. It'll be interesting to see how the two leads fall in love with each other now that she's present, especially since they've only really started interacting with each other.

Guest timothy467

doess anyone knoww a website where there is episodes that are subbed in english ?

i could see that some people posted some links, but i'm pretty sure they are raw or another language.

if you know, could you please msgg mee ?

thankss in advancee .

Fine Windy Day Aja Aja !

Guest lucky_moon

I didn't expect Mi Ran to come back so quickly because I assumed that she would appear in the 25th episode or something. It'll be interesting to see how the two leads fall in love with each other now that she's present, especially since they've only really started interacting with each other.

Yes it's too early from my view too but we need to wait and see about that, she seems like a well off lady and dunno how DH will react once he see her since earlier on the Ep his friend told him to look for another woman as MR is living a good life in US.

doess anyone knoww a website where there is episodes that are subbed in english ?

i could see that some people posted some links, but i'm pretty sure they are raw or another language.

if you know, could you please msgg mee ?

thankss in advancee .

Fine Windy Day Aja Aja !

check bumsso site: http://z10.invisionfree.com/bumsso/index.php

Guest lucky_moon

cute girl, as of the most recent episode, are there any improvements in DH and OB's relationship???

Thanks in advance!

DH find out the ring and he start to treat OB better as he feel guilty toward her for what he did before but still OB not in good terms with him also if I'm not wrong she find out that he has a son so she asked on of the employer and he told her not tell anyone about him having a son and a single father.

Guest petenun

tq so much cute-girl!! before this, I'hv been watched without subs!! now I know whats going on with OB-DH relationship. It's hilarious when OB try to play 'control car' with DH... can't wait for their further love lines ;)

Thanks cute girl for your answer... I cant wait to see how their relationship progresses to love hehehe I am guessing it may be OB who would fall for DH first???

Like others I have been watching this without subs so I'm glad to know whats going on abit now thankyou cutegirl :) I'm thoroughly enjoying DH & OB right now & can't wait to see how their relationship progresses as time goes on.

Archived