[Drama 2010] The Good Day When the Wind Blows 바람 불어 좋은날

Guest yeohweping

thanks for links. beginning to like this drama.

in ep 17, did ob take dh to look at toys bec she was hinting for him to be a better dad, or was it related to their marketing campaign? in 18, did he say why he bought her the computer, or is it bec his son took the necklace and he was trying to give her something in the meantime out of guilt? w/o subs, i can't tell if he's still doing things out of obligation, or he's really starting to 'like' her. bec i feel like the other oppa who bought her the cell & computer did it out of concern and care for her. i don't quite sense that with dh yet.

another odd thought... the grown ups just let the son go off with ob to the zoo? isn't she a 'stranger' in this part of the story? which parents/grandparents allow for that? no one knows her yet, right?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucky_moon

thanks for links. beginning to like this drama.

in ep 17, did ob take dh to look at toys bec she was hinting for him to be a better dad, or was it related to their marketing campaign? in 18, did he say why he bought her the computer, or is it bec his son took the necklace and he was trying to give her something in the meantime out of guilt? w/o subs, i can't tell if he's still doing things out of obligation, or he's really starting to 'like' her. bec i feel like the other oppa who bought her the cell & computer did it out of concern and care for her. i don't quite sense that with dh yet.

another odd thought... the grown ups just let the son go off with ob to the zoo? isn't she a 'stranger' in this part of the story? which parents/grandparents allow for that? no one knows her yet, right?

I think they went their for a work and so they had fun with the car till she broke it and he had to buy it :lol: as for the laptop; he brought her a new one instead of the one that he broke it on the earlier Eps and u see now that he still didn't fall in love but as u said obligation toward her and to have a new start that he knew she's not a thief or a lair.

As well for me it feels kinda weird for a little boy like DR going out with a starnger and also becoming friend and where the hell is the family, I know by this he'll make it easier for both DH and OB to fall in love later but still not something good to happen for a kid in real life :)

I think they went their for a work and so they had fun with the car till she broke it and he had to buy it :lol: as for the laptop; he brought her a new one instead of the one that he broke it on the earlier Eps and u see now that he still didn't fall in love but as u said obligation toward her and to have a new start that he knew she's not a thief or a lair.

As well for me it feels kinda weird for a little boy like DR going out with a starnger and also becoming friend and where the hell is the family, I know by this he'll make it easier for both DH and OB to fall in love later but still not something good to happen for a kid in real life :)

I'm thinking about it too. Really strange DR can go out with stranger just like that.

Guest lucky_moon

Woow, the ending of Ep19 where OB met MR :) so awkward and she is really arrogant toward OB <_< anyway DH trying to prevent any unpleasant thing that might ruin MS-SJ relation cuz the mother trying to send SJ overseas and he doesn't something like this to happen to them as ot reminds him with exactly what happened to him and MR :mellow: and it seems DH telling her mother about SJ refusing this relation between MS-SJ and also that MG kicked out from his work :blink:

thanks cute girl for your thoughts. i need to learn more korean vocab fast! ;)

the SJ-MS and mom storyline is getting intense; however, i think the writers need to work on OB-DH and MG-KH storylines. Aren't the last 4 people the headliners of the drama? KH hasn't had much presence and she's such a top rated actress. In Brilliant Legacy, you hated her from the beginning until the end. I can't tell that she will fall into love wt MG at this point. and they still need to convince me that DH is a romantic loving (future) husband.. cuz he's not, other than him pining away for DR's mom & that ring.

the SJ-MS and mom storyline is getting intense; however, i think the writers need to work on OB-DH and MG-KH storylines. Aren't the last 4 people the headliners of the drama? KH hasn't had much presence and she's such a top rated actress. In Brilliant Legacy, you hated her from the beginning until the end. I can't tell that she will fall into love wt MG at this point. and they still need to convince me that DH is a romantic loving (future) husband.. cuz he's not, other than him pining away for DR's mom & that ring.

yeah..DH keep pining for the ring. And with MR in Korea, how the story will unfold? OB and DH still not feeling anything towards each other. I'm really pity OB in that huge and heavy costume, she is such a petite girl ..hehe. I think OB wants to return SJ's money? I need more OB-DH and MG-SJ-KH.

hmmm I assume that perhaps the writers want to focus on SJ-MS storyline and then OB-DH and KH-MG-SJ..... but yes, I agree that I want more DH-OB.... I am so surprised that MR came back to Korea so early! I thought she'll come back when OB-DH are together :huh: Well i guess it makes it more interesting to see DH-OB loveblossom under MR's nose lol

I agree that they should focus on main story and characters. The story is being developed slowly too.

However,I don't think that KH can't fall in love with MG. Even in Brilliant Legacy, she was hated from the beginning to the ending but it's only a new type of her character. Almost her character are like KH in this drama. hihi.

Guest --hearts.

I finally began watching this drama and I really like it! KSE is a natural actress that makes you just keep wanting to watch her! I I hope the drama doesn't get too crazy later like YAMD did. T___T

Guest lucky_moon

Nothing much on tonight Ep about DH and OB, only they went out to advertise for a new product with children and as usual DH can't do it but with OB and her creative thinking she attract the children :D as for MS-SJ relation, DH told MS that SJ will leave for US and she should forget about him as his mother against them too and he told his mother as well and she wasn't pleased with that and told her husband while SJ putting a strike and not having anything to eat till he fainted on the time to got to airport in front of his parents, DH mother has really a bad temper when it comes to MG when she finds out that he's not working on the car center anymore while the granny was trying to calm her down on the dinner table and let him eat before, it was so nice from OB to give Sol Ja the money that her father took, even thought Sol Ja pretend she doesn't care but she need it and so OB tried her best to get the money and gave her back, what an a** h** father <_<

I agree that they should focus on main story and characters. The story is being developed slowly too.

However,I don't think that KH can't fall in love with MG. Even in Brilliant Legacy, she was hated from the beginning to the ending but it's only a new type of her character. Almost her character are like KH in this drama. hihi.

that's true, she was a real patient mom in Marathon.

was hoping for some sweet OB-DH action today. h/e it's all good. i can watch the olympics w/o competing wt catching up wt OB-DH. ha ha! so if OB-MR didn't meet on good terms, will MR give DH a hard time when OB-DH get together and OB becomes a stepmom? why does MR play the annoying 2nd female exlover again? didn't like her character in Creating Destiny either! very annoying. as well as OB's dad.. why are they all lying, money hungry dads out there? Could he just be poor yet an earnest worker? why slimey? no wonder OB wasn't in any hurry to hook up with him.

that's true, she was a real patient mom in Marathon.

was hoping for some sweet OB-DH action today. h/e it's all good. i can watch the olympics w/o competing wt catching up wt OB-DH. ha ha! so if OB-MR didn't meet on good terms, will MR give DH a hard time when OB-DH get together and OB becomes a stepmom? why does MR play the annoying 2nd female exlover again? didn't like her character in Creating Destiny either! very annoying. as well as OB's dad.. why are they all lying, money hungry dads out there? Could he just be poor yet an earnest worker? why slimey? no wonder OB wasn't in any hurry to hook up with him.

Hehehe..although isn't much of OB-DH, but their scene kinda cute. Especially in the car. DH expression was priceless..Hahaha..I can't wait to see their relationship bloom. And I like OB very much here.

Guest lucky_moon

OB-DH shippers, you have to watch the ep tonight :PThe Ep was mostly about MS-SJ as they're like Romeo and Juliet, MS thought that SJ went to US and even she ran to his house but they told her he left for US while SJ fainted cuz he is stressed and so he didn't go to US but was taken to the hospital and then to the house where he was lying sick and calling MS name :D while MS laying in her bed crying and desperate, the whole family thought as MS that SJ left for US and they were really angry and that he's not a man and even MG was so angry telling them that he is Mama Boy. KH knew about her brother in law taking more money for fixing the car from the care center her where MG is back to work in and I think she knew that MG was the one who hit her brother in w law (but i'm not sure about that, as I was posting links while watching :lol: ). While DH was worried at work and thinking, OB thought he's angry about her being late on coming to work so she went to apologize, later that day DH and his friend went to have a drink with his colleague so while on their way they saw OB advertising for an energy drink putting on a custom and was harassing by some drunk men and trying to see her face so when they forced her to take it off, DH and his colleague saw her and so DH came in risk YAAAAAAY :D

Guest --hearts.

I really like this drama. The writing so far is fairly solid and if it continues to stay that way, we got good stuff heading our way. I don't mean to compare but the characters are a lot more likable in this drama than in You Are My Destiny. Especially our two female leads. SB's character in YAMD was such a pushover that it got so annoying, but OB is a lot more stable and strong here. I also like how they said that this drama is going to focus more on love and marriage which hopefully will make it slightly less angsty than previous kbs dramas. I hope ratings really start to pick up soon. =D

I don't see why DH's family would have too much of a problem accepting OB into the family (unless they throw a curve ball at us) so I really like OB's interactions with MG and etc because I'm sure it will come in handy later when they oppose his relationship with KH. They are basically setting the scale to interweave her with all the people in DH's life and it's nice...I can't wait for DH to find out OB is MG's partner and DP's ddukbukki noona.

Guest inspired04

i'm really liking this drama so far, but i can't stand the brother and sister in law couple. i mean, at least sang jun's mom is openly evil. :x those two are so fake, ugh.

Guest bee_lover

thanks cute girl

i'm soo curious bout OB-DH relationshp

kinda desperate now coz no more e-subbed vid. bumsso stop the project.

i dont really like watching raw, so i guess i'll wait patiently for the dvd, while seeking for the spoiler here, esp the OB-DH part

Guest lucky_moon

thanks cute girl

i'm soo curious bout OB-DH relationshp

kinda desperate now coz no more e-subbed vid. bumsso stop the project.

i dont really like watching raw, so i guess i'll wait patiently for the dvd, while seeking for the spoiler here, esp the OB-DH part

They'll air it on KBSW with Eng-Sub starting Mar-17 and I believe people will post the hardsubbed version :)

Guest csfan

Thanks cute girl for the summary of the recent ep! Looks like OB may start to like DH after his 'rescue' hehehe Cant wait to see more of their interactions :D I'll try and watch tonight's ep via live-streaming.. see how OB reacts after she gets rescued hehe altho I know nothing of the korean language

Guest Slurpy

It would be great If they can just remove MS and SJ story line and add more of OB and DH, simply can't stand watching MS and SJ both are so fake it make me wanna puke.

It would be great If they can just remove MS and SJ story line and add more of OB and DH, simply can't stand watching MS and SJ both are so fake it make me wanna puke.

I agree is kinda fake. Do they really like or love each other? I can't see any evidence of eternal love. If we got the base of their

relationship and their struggles from the beginning, I can accept their heartache. It doesn't make sense to me as for now.

@csfan : Me too. I can't wait to watch their relationship grow. I hope he can be more romantic to her than he was to MR.

Archived