Anime/Manga/Manhwa recommendations thread

Admin

Guest mochacookies

I recommend:

-Strobe Edge

-Cheese in the Trap (it's a korean webtoon)

-Skip Beat

-Karakuri Odette

-Akuma to Dolce

-A Tackle on my life

-You're so Cool

Guest silverkey_

Ouran High School Host Club

Peach Girl

Honey and Clover

Love Hina

Nodame Cantabile

Toradora

The Wallflower

Chobits

Itazura na Kiss

Lovely Complex

Kobato

thank you very much for these!!!~~

Guest dreamland.

can someone please recommend me good manga/anime?

i like:

-strobe edge

-bokura ga ita

-kimi ni todoke

-kaichou wa maid sama

thanks (:

Guest bellus

You Told a Lie is good! The plotline is really beautifully written.

It's about a girl who despises liars due to her dad running out on their family when they were younger. As a teen, tragedy strikes to leave her parentless -and homeless- but she is adopted by her half-brother from her dad's new family. With that begins her new life.

What makes this story unique is the ability the protagonist gains at the beginning of the manga -she can tell when a person lies. This makes her more untrusting of people, but essentially she begins to learn from her past prejudice. ALSO, she isnt one of those whiny, dependent girls. She's strong and upfront.

Guest VividlyLivid

Bride of the Water God and Angel Diary are two manhwas I've really enjoyed.

I think Otomen is a really cute manga series.

Guest 85_line

it's been a while since i watch any anime.. i've been busy with school lately but right now i have more free time, so can you please recommend me a good NEW anime and manga/manhwa. i mean by new is the anime that comeout during this and last year XD

and if you can please give me a short brief ^^

Guest silverkey_

hello i'm looking for manga/manhwa with romance and friendship in it like kimi ni todoke type where there has like other couples in the story and friends helping each other when it comes to love. yeah those type. i like something with a bit of humor too and not too depresssing.

i already read:

kaichou wa maid-sama

ouran high school host club

monkey high

lovely complex

dengeki daisy

faster than a kiss

special a

gakuen alice

skip beat!

thnaks! i hope someone could recommend me some ^^ i'm really out of good manga/manhwa to read >.<

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, can anyone recommend me manga/manhwa that can give a doki doki feeling like Gakuen Alice and hot gimmick? doesn't need to be magical. I just want the romance and funny part of the manga :P

ps am recommending Gakuen Alice. I love it soooo much!!! oh Natsume :wub:

hello i'm looking for manga/manhwa with romance and friendship in it like kimi ni todoke type where there has like other couples in the story and friends helping each other when it comes to love. yeah those type. i like something with a bit of humor too and not too depresssing.

i already read:

kaichou wa maid-sama

ouran high school host club

monkey high

lovely complex

dengeki daisy

faster than a kiss

special a

gakuen alice

skip beat!

thnaks! i hope someone could recommend me some ^^ i'm really out of good manga/manhwa to read >.<

milk crown is quite good imo. try it out maybe you will like it :D

Guest Tumi<3

I recently finished watching Durarara, wondering if anyone could give me some recommendations for something similar. Or any good seinen anime. Thanks ^^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest chopper!

I recently finished watching Durarara, wondering if anyone could give me some recommendations for something similar. Or any good seinen anime. Thanks ^^

i recommend Baccano. it's kinda similar in genre, and there's a lot of characters. but a little warning would be there's a lot of blood and for those who don't like the whole cutting and blood, i don't think they'll enjoy it so much. but overall it's an interesting anime, it totally confused the heck outta me at first and i had to backtrack to the first episode lols. i can't really write a summary or the characters becus it'll really ruin everything. just lots of blood, guns, fights, and a lot of going back and forth from the past to the future to the present, its all too @___@ lols

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pockii

can anyone recommend me a manga similar to mishounen produce?? it's so adorable and the guys are just unfff lol

Guest .rainbow

Anime/ Manga: Ao No Exorcist, It's new and very good!

The beginning is a little hardcore, but its a comedy and action anime.

So don't let the beginning scare you xD

Guest monkeyshinobi

I recommend the manga Kieli. It actually is a light novel series and there are 9 novels. The manga cover only the 1st novel, so i really recommend reading the novels! :] So far 4 have been translated and the 5th should be out in september~ I just bought them off amazon, and wow i couldn't stop reading!

NGLife is a nice manga as well~

Guest monkeyshinobi

Ok last night I discovered this new manga...

It's called Ao Haru Ride and the author, Sakisaka Io, is the same author who made Strobe Edge (I recommend this too) :D It's pretty enjoyable if you like shoujo manga~ So far only 5 chapters are out D: I'm patiently waiting for more, it seems like it's serialized in a monthly manga magazine. Check it out if you want

Guest nobody knows

I don't know if it's been recommended yet .. but I really like Oresama Teacher !

haha it's funny!

and it's kinda odd, but I really like delinquent/fighting mangas, plus the characters are kinda silly

I'm only on chapter 7, so I can't say much, but I like it so far :D

• 3 weeks later...

i recommend Baccano. it's kinda similar in genre, and there's a lot of characters. but a little warning would be there's a lot of blood and for those who don't like the whole cutting and blood, i don't think they'll enjoy it so much. but overall it's an interesting anime, it totally confused the heck outta me at first and i had to backtrack to the first episode lols. i can't really write a summary or the characters becus it'll really ruin everything. just lots of blood, guns, fights, and a lot of going back and forth from the past to the future to the present, its all too @___@ lols

That's funny because I just finished both Durarara and Baccano and have been trying to find something similar, no luck so far!

Baccano is amazing, btw, the dub is just incredible!

Guest delightful

i may be a little slow in the anime section, but i am watching FairyTail and Bleach right now. They're both awesome! Anyone know anything similar to FairyTail? I've watched Naruto too.