Anime/Manga/Manhwa recommendations thread

Admin

Guest silverkey_

can someone tell me what chapter does the anime stops in kaichou wa maid-sama? please? i'd really like to continue the story by reading the manga.

also can anyone recommend me something similar to Fairy Tail , but has more romance in it? please.

Guest Autumn1430263885

I checked this out because you said if I liked yankee kun & megane chan I'd like this

I finished all 17- chapters they have so far '-'

hehe, glad you liked it :D i find skipping through the credits annoying too. i wanna read the manga @@

Heroine: School rumble, Lovely complex, you could also check out some animes from the list below V

brn2shop10494:umm kimi ni todoke, bokura ga ita, lovely complex, Hana yori dango, Itazura na Kiss, Fruits basket, gakuen Alice, ouran highschoo host club, special A, Kare Kano, . I think this list can also go for those people who are looking for an anime similar to maid-sama.

silverkey: rave master? it's by the same author but supposedly has more romance. Full metal alchemist? there's also d. gray man and soul eater but i they don't have much romance either..

Guest NinaChi

Anyone Know where I can read "I.N.V.U" and "That Guy Was Splendid" in english translation?

And Do you know manhwa which is similiar with that?

Guest chika_shia

Anyone Know where I can read "I.N.V.U" and "That Guy Was Splendid" in english translation?

And Do you know manhwa which is similiar with that?

Try mangafox.com

It should have both of them. :)

Guest NinaChi

Try mangafox.com

It should have both of them. :)

OK thanks a lot ><

Usually I read manga or manhwa in blechexaile.com

I seldom read in mangafox.com

I'll try it ^^

Guest silverkey_

silverkey: rave master? it's by the same author but supposedly has more romance. Full metal alchemist? there's also d. gray man and soul eater but i they don't have much romance either..

Thank you! i love rave master! it's one of the very first anime i watch ^^ i knew full metal alchemist, but i haven't watch.hehe i'll be sure to check it out.

anyhow, if someone knew what chapter is kimi ni todoke continues the anime anime season 2 epsiode 5. please plase let me know. i can't wait to know what happens already and waiting for the episodes is pure torture.

Guest lucky001

some of my fav. anime are

- Princess Mononoke (Mononoke Hime)- Anime/Movie

- Vampire Knight

- Nana

- School Rumble

- Claymore

Excellent choices!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Clairebear

Can anyone recommend an anime similar to Paradise Kiss/Nana? I'm looking for a good romance/drama, but something that's more realistic than the typical shoujo storyline.

Two Manga's I really really like are 'Boku

Wa Kisu de Use Wo Tsuku' and 'Koko Ni Iru Yo'

Super good art and storyline! ^^ One of my

favourite mangaka's! Can anyone suggest a

Shoujo manga that has good art and storyline?

Guest grimjow313

can anyone recomend some really good samurai animes that have deeply sown plot lines.or some dessert punk or gintama style animes?also can anyone recommend some good starter mangas.i have started devil may cry and fairy tail but those are all ive picked up in the manga section.i dont want any bleach or naruto.lost interest in the series and ive droped it.thank you in advance for the recomendations.

Guest Autumn1430263885

Can anyone recommend an anime similar to Paradise Kiss/Nana? I'm looking for a good romance/drama, but something that's more realistic than the typical shoujo storyline.

hmmm i can think of some mangas,(some really good ones too, if you don't mind reading instead of watching anime xD) :kimi wa petto, mars, cat street, kodocha,

animes: honey and clover, bokura ga ita, Nodame Cantabile(one of my favs xD), kare kano

Guest Cactus_u

can anyone recomend some really good samurai animes that have deeply sown plot lines.or some dessert punk or gintama style animes?also can anyone recommend some good starter mangas.i have started devil may cry and fairy tail but those are all ive picked up in the manga section.i dont want any bleach or naruto.lost interest in the series and ive droped it.thank you in advance for the recomendations.

Here are the ones I've read

Kaze Hikaru

Vagabond

Rurouni Kenshin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dream_keeper88

Well, I would recommend the Mangas that I am currently reading:

Strobe Edge

Kimi ni Todoke

The Bride of the Water God

Alice Academy

I have just started reading mangas, Keeper is pure anime lover and the animes I recommend you to watch are:

SamuraiX

Slamdunk

Prince of Tennis

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Detective Conan (my ultimate fave)

Alice Academy (waiting for Season 2, reading the manga now)

HunterXHunter

Inuyasha

Bleach

Naruto

Color Cloud Palace

Vision of Escaflowne

Cardcaptor Sakura

Guest Angi3

I recommend reading manga written by : HWANG Mi Ri

Here are other great manga title 

Hot blooded Women

tokyo crazy paradise

Saver

Red Lion

Hadashi De Bara Wo Fume

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rahmania

I am currently reading:

Manga

- Momoiro Heaven

- Sensei ni, Ageru

Manhwa

- Ciel~The Last Autumn Story~

- Goong

Guest silverkey_

hello can someone recommend me a light-hearted romance genre anime please? ex. kimi ni todoke, skip beat, kaichou wa maidsama, special A, La Corda, marmalade boy. if not anime, manga/manhwa would be fine too ^^

Guest chopper!

hello can someone recommend me a light-hearted romance genre anime please? ex. kimi ni todoke, skip beat, kaichou wa maidsama, special A, La Corda, marmalade boy. if not anime, manga/manhwa would be fine too ^^

Ouran High School Host Club

Peach Girl

Honey and Clover

Love Hina

Nodame Cantabile

Toradora

The Wallflower

Chobits

Itazura na Kiss

Lovely Complex

Kobato

Guest ellaella2pmfan

Hey,can anyone recomend me some mangas or manhwas similar to You're so cool and Akuma de Sourou ? Thanks .