Nam Ji Hyun 남지현

distressdoll

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Suspicious Partner” PD Talks About How Lovable Nam Ji Hyun Is As Her Character

nam-ji-hyun.jpg

Through an official press release from “Suspicious Partner,” PD Park Sun Ho shared his thoughts about actress Nam Ji Hyun and praised her for exceeding all expectations in her role as optimistic trainee prosecutor Eun Bong Hee.

The PD said, “Nam Ji Hyun’s bright and positive energy matches perfectly with her role as Eun Bong Hee. I’m 100% satisfied with her portrayal of the character.”

He continued, “She is lovable in every scene that she’s in – from the scene in which she meets Ji Chang Wook‘s character No Ji Wook on the train for the first time to the scene at the bar – to the point where anyone watching would be content with her acting. She shows perfect chemistry with Ji Chang Wook in every scene they are in together and so I am very happy as a director.”

Meanwhile, check out the two actors’ chemistry in these stills from the bar scene and also in the latest trailer for “Suspicious Partner,” which begins airing on May 10 at 10 p.m. KST.

Hello, dears. I'm reporting here. *smile* I just found out this thread and wow it has been here since 2009 but only has 8 pages. Please excuse me, I'm gonna make some noises here down the road. *grin*

I landed my eyes on little Hyunie when she starred at QSD as little Deok-man. I noticed her talents and quite predicted that she would be bigger in the industry. Then she went outside my radar, and surprised me when she did cameo in Kdrama To the beautiful you (tbh, I didn't watch this drama). OMG, when did she grow to be this young beautiful lady. She is as the same age as my little brother, but I *love* her. Hyunni-ah, you just got one more eonni here, dear. 

Since then, I have religiously watched her dramas, from WHTMF to SKL to SP, and already rewatched these dramas at least twice *smile*. I proudly can say, Hyunnie has matured in term of appearance, upbringing, and obviously in term of acting. I'll keep my eyes on her next projects, interviews, and news down the road, and wish her succeed in both her career and college life. 

PS: I saw Hyunnie's thread profile, her acting activities, pictures and etc haven't been updated since 2011. Is there any way to make it updated? 

I'm here to say hello since I rediscovered NJH lately thanks to suspicious partner even though I liked her in what happened to my family before. However she really grew up as an actress and conveys her emotions so well. I can't wait for her to take on new challenges and comeback in a new drama.

As Hyunnie thread profile hasn't been updated, I'm gonna share her updated filmography, dramas and TV series listTaken from Hyunnie Asianwiki page. The list is looong. Enjoy!

Movies

Drama Series

TV Movies

Hello chingus few of you i know from other thread (shipper) :tongue: so its good to see you all here as i mention there i liked her in AE drama but SP made me her fan so yeah you people gonna see me here :) 

@rhienz to upgrade thread profile there is two ways as far as i know one is the person who made the thread we can inbox him/her and if that person is not active any more we can request mods to give the access to some other person who is active member and willingly to take that responsibility, even you can name your self as well 

Hello everyone! It's my first time posting here. I've noticed JiHyun since she was a child actress and i really love her acting in Queen Seon Deok. Now, after SP drama, i've become one of her fan. She grew up beautifully and so does her acting. I hope i can drop by here more often and keep this thread moving :)

19 hours ago, rhienz said:

As Hyunnie thread profile hasn't been updated, I'm gonna share her updated filmography, dramas and TV series listTaken from Hyunnie Asianwiki page. The list is looong. Enjoy!

Movies

Drama Series

TV Movies

Chingu u can ask moderator of actor n actress thread to make u the owner of this thread so we'll get this update profile of NJH on the 1st page

16 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

Chingu u can ask moderator of actor n actress thread to make u the owner of this thread so we'll get this update profile of NJH on the 1st page

Agreed with you. We need to get this thread updated as well. Let's get the thread moving for uri Hyunie :)

More pics from her Interview..

Archived