Nam Ji Hyun 남지현

distressdoll

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Nam Ji Hyun reveals why she chose psychology as her undergraduate major on 'Happy Together 3'

Untitled_zps8bdadeb3.png

Child actress Nam Ji Hyun revealed the reason she chose psychology instead of acting as her undergraduate major on the September 25 edition of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3.'
When asked about this reason, she answered,  "I debuted in 2004 when I was in 3rd grade. I had to analyze the characters I was playing ever since I started acting at a young age, so I formed an interest in that area; hence, I decided to study it, which is how I got to go to college."
She also revealed that it had been 10 years since her debut as the young Yoon So Yi in the martial arts action movie, 'Shadowless Sword.'  
Nam Ji Hyun is currently attending Sogang University. 
Source: Allkpop
Can't wait to see the full episode!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

ZE:A’s Hyung Sik and Nam Ji Hyun Enjoy Hongdae Street Date
ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik and Nam Ji Hyun enjoyed a sweet date.
KBS 2TV’s What’s With This Family? released a set of photos featuring Park Hyung Sik (Cha Dal Bong) and Nam Ji Hyun (Kang Seoul)’s date.
77890002.jpg

In the photos, Park Hyung Sik and Nam Ji Hyun are walking down the street in Hongdae, as they enjoy each other’s company.
Since the couple’s date photos have been released, expectation has been increasing on whether Dal Bong and Seoul’s romance will begin to advance.
In the previous episode, Soon Bong (Yoo Dong Geun) gave permission for Dal Bong and Seoul to get married, thinking that they spent a night together. 
The next episode is set to air on Ocotber 11 at 7:55 p.m. (KST).
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/77890/zea-hyungsik-and-namjihyun-enjoy-date-in-hongdae

International bnt BTS :x:x

BTS footage for Nam Ji Hyun's spunky and natural photo shoot with 'International bnt'

Actress Nam Ji Hyun is garnering a lot of love from not just the two charming boys of 'What's With This Family', but from the viewers as well. She showed her laid-back and composed persona through a recent photo shoot with 'International bnt.'
Carrying the title of 'lovely girl,' Nam Ji Hyun brought out the young and carefree charms of a 20-year-old while wearing all-black, punk outfits. Her smile and enticing eyes grab attention as well.
During an interview with 'International bnt', she revealed that she would pick Hyungsik over Seo Kang Jun if she was put in Kang Se Wool's situation. Nam Ji Hyun then added, "But realistically if any one of them came up to me, I would be honored."
The young actress also revealed that her ideal type would be a guy like Big Bang's G-Dragon. She said, "I like someone who has a pretty smile and is serious when he is working. but someone who shows an innocent and childlike other times." 
As her role model, she picked Keira Knightley from the movie 'Begin Again', saying that she wanted to become a genuine actress who can comfort sad hearts and laugh with those who are happy. 
Nam Ji Hyun said, "It's not important that I look pretty on the screen. I think the first priority is to be good at acting."
Check out the photos from the shoot below!
seo-kang-jun_1412722844_20141007_namjihy
seo-kang-jun_1412722845_20141007_namjihy
seo-kang-jun_1412722846_20141007_namjihy
seo-kang-jun_1412722847_20141007_namjihy
seo-kang-jun_1412722847_20141007_namjihy
Source: Allkpop

Happy Together 'Family' special! Ji hyun was one of the guest along with the other cast from What Happned to This Family as well as KBS Entertainment News.

Again, she is so down to earth. Unfortunately, she didn't get to speak much though, but we get to see her dancing to Apink's 'No No No' :x

What's With This Family' co-stars Hyungsik and Nam Ji Hyun are an adorable couple in 'Bike Repair Shop' CFs

The young lovebirds in current weekend drama 'What's With This Family' are making fans go "aww" in their new CFs for 'Beanpole's 'Bike Repair Shop,' which is now advertising their new winter down jackets!

Hyungsik and Nam Ji Hyun capture the warmth that unexpectedly comes with winter as they play a couple giving each other warm hugs like that provided by a down jacket during the cold winter season. And boy, do they have a high level of chemistry!  Not to mention, their comic dances in-between the CFs bring out the laughs. 

READ MORE

class="content-title" style="font-size: 23px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Nam Ji Hyun Reveals That She Does Not Have an Ideal Type Since She’s Never Dated Beforelovelymorning October 27, 2014
1027-whats-up-with-this-family-love-tria

Recently, OBS’s “Unique Entertainment News” interviewed actress Nam Ji Hyun, who is currently in the middle of a love triangle in the weekend drama “What’s Up With This Family.” When asked how she feels about receiving love from the two actors, she said, “If you look at it one way, it’s such an honor.Park Hyung Sik oppa, who plays the role of Dal Bong, and Seo Kang Joonoppa, who plays the role of Eun Ho, are two of the trendiest stars. I think I’m very lucky to receive the love of the two guys.”

She continued, “Even in real life the two have opposite personalities. There have many similarities, but Hyung Sik oppa has a lot of aegyo and is very sociable, maybe because he is the youngest in his family as well as the youngest within the group. Kang Joon oppa, however, was very shy at first but he’s the type that keeps showing you new sides of him the more you get to know him.”

Nam Ji Hyun was then asked which of the two was closer to her ideal type. To this question, the actress responded, “I don’t think about it [the thought of an ideal type] much because I tend to think more along the lines of ‘work is work.’ And I also have a lot of cousins that are oppas in my family. So I’m very comfortable around them. I think that’s also why they [Park Hyung Sik and Seo Kang Joon] treat me like a younger sister.”

With regards to an article about liking G-Dragon, she said, “Oh that. It wasn’t that I particularly picked a specific person as my ideal type. I generally like people who have a twist in their personality—they can be one person when they work but then turn into another when they are not at work. I just mentioned G-Dragon as an example but the article ended up coming out that way. There isn’t anyone that I can pick as a specific ideal type yet. I think I’ll know when I date but I don’t know since I haven’t dated anyone yet.” She even added, “Please call me,” with a lot of aegyo.

Meanwhile, “What’s Up With This Family” airs every Sunday on KBS.

SOURCE

class="content-title" style="font-size: 23px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Hyung Sik and Nam Ji Hyun Lock Lips for the First Time in “What’s With This Family”an0ya November 1, 2014
whats-with-this-family.jpg

Stills of the first kiss scene between ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik and actress Nam Ji Hyun have been revealed, and they certainly make your heart flutter!

On November 1, the producers of KBS2TV’s weekend drama “What’s With This Family” shared photos of the two looking intimate in a romantic setting.

Cha Dal Bong (Park Hyung Sik) appears gentle but passionate as he looks into Kang Seo Wool’s (Nam Ji Hyun) eyes, almost as if asking for her permission to lean in for a kiss. Soon, Cha Dal Bong places his hand behind her neck, and finally gives Kang Seo Wool a sweet kiss.

The romantic scene hints at the couple’s advancement from friends to lovers, but the full story behind their kiss will be revealed in an upcoming episode of the drama.

Meanwhile, “What’s With This Family” airs on Saturdays and Sundays at 7:55 p.m.

SOURCE

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Seo Kang Jun and Nam Ji Hyun hug in stills from 'What's With This Family'
5urprise's Seo Kang Jun and Nam Ji Hyun hugged it out in stills from KBS 2TV weekend drama 'What's With This Family'!
5urprise-nam-ji-hyun-seo-kang-jun_141576

The stills show Yoon Eun Ho (Seo Kang Jun) hugging Kang Seo Wool (Nam Ji Hyun) in joy as if he had some good news to share. Meanwhile, Seo Wool is left flustered by his sudden display of affection in the middle of her taking out the trash. This only intensifies the love triangle between Eun Ho, Seo Wool, and Dal Bong (ZE:A's Hyungsik), who was previously seen kissing Seo Wool.
Eun Ho-Seo Wool shippers should tune in for their skinship this Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 PM KST!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/seo-kang-jun-and-nam-ji-hyun-hug-in-stills-from-whats-with-this-family

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Hyun Shik, Nam Ji Hyun & Yoon Park participate in SURPRISE's fan meeting
'What Is With This Family' team participated in SURPRISE's fan meeting.
On November 19th, SURPRISE uploaded a new photo on their official Twitter, and wrote, "Right before starting our fan meeting. Huge thanks to my friends for participating in the fan meeting."
20141119170547_546c4f5b8751c_1.jpg

The photo shows Seo Gang Jun, Nam Ji Hyun, Park Hyung Shik, and Yoon Park posing for a photo together with SURPRISE members.
Nam Ji Hyun, Park Hyung Shik, and Yoon Park participated in SURPRISE's fan meeting in order to show their supports for Seo Gang Jun and SURPRISE's 1st album.
Seo Gang Jun introduced Nam Ji Hyun, Park Hyung Shik, and Yoon Park to his teammates, and also gifted autographed CDs to all of them.
Nam Ji Hyun, Park Hyung Shik, and Yoon Park said, "It was the first time for us to meet with SURPRISE members, and we were amazed by how handsome they are. We are going to show huge supports for Gang Jun and other SURPRISE members."
Meanwhile, 'What's With This Family' airs on every Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 PM.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=340760

Guest adikkeluangman

'What's With This Family?' share bts cuts from Hyungsik and Nam Ji Hyun's hug last episode
On December 3, KBS 2TV's weekend drama 'What's With This Family?' released some behind-the-scenes cuts of the youthful pair played by ZE:A's Hyungsik and Nam Ji Hyun!
In the pictures, the two envelope each other in a sweet hug, giving off a more matured vibe than usual.  While their first kiss had an innocent and youthful feel, these cuts shows how much she relies on him. In the second cut, the actress breaks into a big smile, and Hyungsik looks as if he's saying, "Sh, sh, it's okay. Lie back down on my shoulders." Too cute for words! 
nam-ji-hyun_1417627734_whatswiththisfami

The scene was aired in the latest episode in which Nam Ji Hyun stumbles onto Hyungsik working extremely hard in the kitchen late into the night in order to create a new menu for the restaurant and win the prize money.
The next episode will air on Saturday! How much do you love this couple? Or are you rooting for Seo Kang Jun's character?
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/whats-with-this-family-share-cute-bts-cuts-from-hyungsik-and-nam-ji-hyuns-hug-last-episode

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); width: 668.731201171875px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"Park Hyung Sik & Nam Ji Hyun Bean Pole Hug Day event 10 December 2014 

2014121018252906880_1.jpg
201412101820777149_548810bb3e77a.jpg
201412101826132710_1.jpg
2014121018404054598_1.jpg

more.http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr

• 2 weeks later...

JI HYUB SO PRETTYY WOW WITH GREAT ACTING SKILLS SURELY. i love her as Seowool. jihyun hyunsik nominated for best couple. i hopeeee they win :)>- . i cant seem to sign up stupid kbs:(( ... btw anyone know fs jihyun nominated for any other categories too???

Archived