Nam Ji Hyun 남지현

distressdoll

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/16/2017 at 11:19 PM, shanzay01 said:

@rhienz to upgrade thread profile there is two ways as far as i know one is the person who made the thread we can inbox him/her and if that person is not active any more we can request mods to give the access to some other person who is active member and willingly to take that responsibility, even you can name your self as well 

On 7/17/2017 at 1:40 PM, 4nnlov3pink said:

Chingu u can ask moderator of actor n actress thread to make u the owner of this thread so we'll get this update profile of NJH on the 1st page

Thank you for your answers and suggestions, dears. *heart* 

• mai5116 changed the title to Nam Ji Hyun 남지현 || Drama : Suspicious Partner (Completed) || Bright and Talented Actress

Hello to Hyunie's fans, I'm in the midst of updating the thread. So, please bear with me ya. Any suggestions is very much welcome :)

In the meantime, here's Hyunie's latest IG update yesterday..

56 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Hello to Hyunie's fans, I'm in the midst of updating the thread. So, please bear with me ya. Any suggestions is very much welcome :)

Yay! Thanks for the hardwork! You even thoughtfully linked her list of projects to their respectively wiki pages! 

It's looking more like a proper thread now :D

(NEWS) Nam Ji Hyun Reveals The Differences And Similarities In Working With Ji Chang Wook And Seo In Guk

ji-chang-wook-nam-ji-hyun-seo-in-guk.jpg

“From Seo In Guk to Ji Chang Wook, I’m a lucky woman.”

These are the words of Nam Ji Hyun, who worked with Seo In Guk in MBC’s “Shopping King Louie” and with Ji Chang Wook in SBS’s “Suspicious Partner.”

The two male actors are similar in many ways. They both have an impressive following of female fans, and they both decided to enlist in the army after their respective dramas with Nam Ji Hyun. Seo In Guk enlisted in March but was exempted from his duty after a medical reexamination diagnosed him with osteochondral lesions, and Ji Chang Wook will be enlisting on August 14 as an active-duty soldier.

Regarding this coincidence, Nam Ji Hyun said, It’s mysterious and surprising. After Seo In Guk, Ji Chang Wook is also enlisting after a project [with me]. It’s too surprising to be a coincidence.”

She continued, “On the last day of our shooting [for ‘Suspicious Partner’], Ji Chang Wook’s enlistment date was announced. The staff members made fun of him (laughs). At our wrap party we said we would go visit him at his army base, and he said ‘None of you should come.’ I’m going to ask him once again if he means it (laughs).

She then talked about the similarities between Seo In Guk and Ji Chang Wook, saying, “Both actors are considerate and playful. Thanks to that, we were able to quickly become close,” and compared, “Ji Chang Wook has deep and glittering eyes. He’s optimized for romance. Seo In Guk seems to know the kinds of moments that make women’s hearts skip a beat. His strength is that he knows how to use that when he’s acting.”

Through “Suspicious Partner,” Nam Ji Hyun shed her image as a child actor and pulled off a mature romance. She commented, “I don’t have much experience in romantic relationships, and I was worried because it was my first time doing a drama with so many romantic scenes. Thankfully, many people seem to see me as an adult [and not a child actor]. I think I’ve achieved my goal, so I’m proud and thankful.”

She also shared some interesting facts about the romantic scenes in the drama. She said, “The lines and atmosphere immediately before the romantic scenes are created fully through emotions. But the romantic scenes themselves are quite technical. We have to concentrate because the scene has to be shot in the most visually pleasing angle. That’s why it’s unexpectedly tiring, both mentally and physically.”

At the end of the interview, she said, “From now on, I will continue to show new sides to myself based on my previous experience. In my twenties, I will try to show as many different sides to myself as I can. I’m not sure what my next project will be yet.”

Hello everyone!

I hope I am welcome here! I am namjihyunact of twitter and instagram. I finally decided to unlurk and post here. Ive been a soompi lurker for 10 years but only Nam Ji Hyun made me unlurk here :D I find that this thread should be updated more. If you need any help please do pm me. I also want to get to know the other fans here whom maybe I am already having a conversation with over twitter and instagram. Hope to be chingus with you all :wub:

1 hour ago, hyunnieverse said:

Hello everyone!

I hope I am welcome here! I am namjihyunact of twitter and instagram. I finally decided to unlurk and post here. Ive been a soompi lurker for 10 years but only Nam Ji Hyun made me unlurk here :D I find that this thread should be updated more. If you need any help please do pm me. I also want to get to know the other fans here whom maybe I am already having a conversation with over twitter and instagram. Hope to be chingus with you all :wub:

hey i know who you are! thank you so much for all of your ig translations. 

7 hours ago, uknowahah said:

Yay! Thanks for the hardwork! You even thoughtfully linked her list of projects to their respectively wiki pages! 

It's looking more like a proper thread now :D

Chingu, no worries. Please keep on posting. I'll try my best to ensure this thread is being updated always..

And as for the list of her projects, i'm getting help from our dear @rhienz:)

4 hours ago, hyunnieverse said:

Hello everyone!

Hi there! Thanks thanks so much for posting here. I follow your Twitter and IG account. Thanks a lot for always updating Hyunie's activities and also for all the priceless translation! 

Yes, this thread should be updated more. Thanks for your offer and surely, i'll send you a PM :wink:

Please post more here. And yeah, we are all Chingus here!

7 hours ago, hyunnieverse said:

Hello everyone!

Of course you are welcomed here, dear. Happy unlurking. *sendinghearts*

You have contributed so much for Hyunni's fans. 

17 hours ago, mai5116 said:

something like a slumbook type. list of her favorites! :)

Archived