Nam Ji Hyun 남지현

distressdoll

Guest bookluver

yes she won new actress award and couple award (dalbong-seowool) . congrats wow she looked the best in the event in my opinion! :) :) :)
tumblr_nhgfseD0P61s3izaio1_500.jpgtumblr_nhgf714HOe1s3izaio1_500.jpgKBS AWARDS 2014 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daebak! The baby is now a lady! She's so pretty and cute! She grew up amazingly beautiful!, i'm a fan since Queen Seon Deok and watching What Happens to my Family because of her! Really a talented young actress!

Guest adikkeluangman

Nam Ji Hyun Reveals Her Ideal Type Is a Mix of Seo Kang Joon and ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik
Actress Nam Ji Hyun recently talked about her ideal type on the January 14 radio broadcast of SBS’ “Horan’s Power FM.”
During the broadcast, one of the listeners asked the actress which one of her “What’s With This Family” co-stars, actor Seo Kang Joon or ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik, is closer to her ideal type. In response, Nam Ji Hyun shared, “My ideal type is a mix of half Park Hyung Sik and half Seo Kang Joon.”
nam-ji-hyun.jpg

When DJ Horan asked which aspects of each she would want to combine, the actress explained, “Park Hyung Sik is very friendly and sociable. On the other hand, Seo Kang Joon is a bit shy but has a manly side. There probably isn’t a person who is a mix of the two, right?” as she laughed.
Nam Ji Hyun also revealed that she would like to visit famous restaurants to eat delicious foods when asked what she most wants to do when she has a boyfriend.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/13/nam-ji-hyun-reveals-her-ideal-type-is-a-mix-of-seo-kang-joon-and-zeas-park-hyung-sik/

Guest adikkeluangman

Seo Kang Jun chooses the actress he wants to film a romance with and more on 'Entertainment Relay'
5urprise's Seo Kang Jun showed off his aegyo, dancing and piano skills, and more on KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay'!
When asked how he feels about co-star ZE:A's Hyungsik receiving the rookie award and not him, "To that extent, Hyungsik hyung did well. I'm very, very happy for him. But I won't let go of Seo Wool (Nam Ji Hyun)." He then gave a video shout-out to his rival Hyungsik, saying, "Hyungsik hyung! It's not over 'till it's over. The drama isn't over yet so don't feel safe," referring to their fight to win Seo Wool's heart in the drama.
B7q-PjeCAAAPl6q.jpg

When asked which actress he would like to film a romance with, Seo Kang Jun shared, "If the opportunity presents itself, I would like to work with [Nam] Ji Hyun once more to fulfill that unrequited love." When asked if he ever got confessed to by an older woman, he answered, "[Lee] Kuk Ju noona."
During the quiz corner, when asked to choose between 'What's With This Family' and 'Roommate', Seo Kang Jun chose 'What's With This Family'. Between Nam Ji Hyun vs. Lee Kuk Ju, he chose Nam Ji Hyun. Between Nam Ji Hyun vs. Hyungsik, Seo Kang Jun chose Hyungsik. Between miss A's Suzy vs. Oh Yeon Seo, he chose Oh Yeon Seo. He added that he wants to act in an 'Avengers'-like production in which Oh Yeon Seo could be Scarlett Johansson, and he could be Iron Man.
http://youtu.be/bpEddpUYRgE
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/seo-kang-jun-chooses-the-actress-he-wants-to-film-a-romance-with-and-more-on-entertainment-relay

Is there a vid of Nam Ji Hyun speech for her Best Newcomer Actress during the KBS Awards 2014?

-----------------------------------

BTS interview

Happy Together Nam Ji Hyun 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6AP45D-w20

CFs

More CFs below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUqokXPsJfo 

Nam Ji Hyun Best New Actress in 2014 KBS Drama Awards!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWPqHTOl4ak

---------
Wishing her that someday she will be paired with Yoo Seung Ho, Seo In Guk, Kim Hyun Woo since she can now have mature roles! FIGHTING JI HYUN-AH!!! Spread your wings!!

[OLD Articles]

Child actor Nam Ji-hyeon and Song Joong-ki are a couple in this model shoot

photo110979.jpg

Child actors Nam Ji-hyeon and Song Joong-ki are enjoying their sweet date.

Nam and Song are in the female brand PLASTIC ISLAND as models for the photoshoot.

Nam is the cute and lovable younger sister image in the photoshoot. Song seems very casual and natural in his look as a couple.

PLASTIC ISLAND collection not only has sexy glamorous looks but sporty and edgy cute images!

The brand is in New York as well as Los Angeles and Tokyo Japan!

photo110978.jpg

Yoon Si-yoon and Nam Ji-hyeon, "Rising stars of 2010"

photo106105.jpg

Actor Yoon Si-yoon and actress Nam Ji-hyeon are picked as the rising stars of 2010.

The hit sitcom, "High Kick Through The Roof" brings great popularity to Yoon whose character is Joon-hyeok. Nam Ji-hyeon received a child actor award in MBC Acting Awards for "Queen Seon-deok" and has been praised for her acting.

VOGUE KOREA has picke these two stars as the rising stars of 2010.

We can see their photoshoots in the January Issue of VOGUE.

Credit: Hancinema

• 2 weeks later...

Nam Ji-hyun , Cute! Too Cute!

test18996.jpg

Actress Nam Ji-hyun is a pose in a photo open May to attend the movie” Shoot my heart ’VIP premiere at 26 pm Haengdang-dong gu , Seoul CGV Wangsimni . She was invited to show support to Yeo Jin Goo who she worked with in Giant, Warrior Baek Dong Soo and the movie Hwayi!

Day VIP premiere of The Yeo Jin-goo , Yu Oh-seong , Kim Ki-cheon , Park Choong-Seon , Park Doo-sik , was attended by the director for such problems .

the movie” Shoot my heart ’is best patient lives life on his way to the hospital after a peaceful backdrop to repair a mental hospital ( Yeo Jin-goo ), same age as the time bomb seungmin friend ( Lee Min Ki ) of 28 days is expected to come into work release while dealing with the story taking place to meet .

yen Lee, Seung – Hyun Han Kyung com star reporter lsh87@starnnews.com

‪#‎pony‬ ‪#‎마제스틱‬ ‪#‎탐트리‬
‪#‎바이크리페어샵‬ ‪#‎남지현‬ ‪#‎가족끼리왜이래‬
‪#‎서울‬ ‪#‎부산여행‬

고교베프랑 떠난 부산!
어서오이소~~~~~

#Pony # majestic # TAM tree # bike repair shop # Nam JI-Hyeon # family why I left high school in Pusan Seoul # travel # francs Busan!
Come on, oiso ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

10959436_347585298760363_173779669344675

10896994_347585335427026_343717371459232

‪#‎남지현‬
서울이의 변신은 무죄! ^^

# Nam JI-Hyeon Seoul's transformation is not guilty! ^^

10983410_347628492089377_240407318343780

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"EXID’s Hani, Nam Ji Hyun, Jung So Min and More to Guest on “Running Man”
10930097_348874798631413_638587899309293

It has been revealed that EXID’s Hani, G-Friend’s Yerin, as well as actressesNam Ji Hyun, Jung So Min, and Yoon So Hee will be appearing as guests on an upcoming broadcast of SBS’ variety program “Running Man.”

On February 17, a broadcast representative told Ilgan Sports, “These stars wrapped up filming yesterday, on February 16, for SBS’ ‘Running Man.’”

It is said that each of these female stars teamed up with a “Running Man” cast member: Yoo Jae Suk and Hani, Ji Suk Jin and Yerin, Kim Jong Kook and Nam Ji Hyun, Gary and Jung So Min, Lee Kwang Soo and Yoon So Hee, along with Haha and Song Ji Hyo.

As these guests are not usually seen on variety television appearance, many are curious to see how they got along with the show.

source: soompi

Nam Ji Hyun is all smiles with Kim Jong Kook and Lee Kwang Soo while filming for 'Running Man'

Trending actress Nam Ji Hyun, who made an adorable couple with Hyungsik in 'What's With This Family', took a picture with 'Running Man's Lee Kwang Soo and partner Kim Jong Kook as a guest on the set of the beloved variety show!

She posted pictures with the funny variety show legends on Facebook with the comment, "The second variety show I appeared on after 'Happy Together,' 'Running Man'!  I start the variety I'm not used to with nerves and expectations.  The member oppas and Song Ji Hyo unni were so affectionate and friendly, so I had fun filming!  Invite me again next time~  Thanks to my partner Jong Kook oppa; I had fun!  'Running Man,' fighting."

In addition, in a recent interview, she talked about her plans for the Lunar New Year's, saying, "After finishing 'What's With This Family,' I plan to visit my grandmother at her home on Lunar New Year's.  I'm going to greet my relatives for the first time in a while and eat delicious food."

She told fans through Sports Hankook"I hope you have a happy Lunar New Year.  To those going far away, there will probably be lots of traffic, but I hope you gain strength and go.  Eat lots of yummy food."

source: allkpop

Archived