❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest simplyallysa

Unfortunately not. I also wanted to see pictures of Soo Hyun and Song Jae Rim together.

hehehe...i also wanted to see a pictures on all of them together as a group..hehhee..all the tmets casts..it would be nice to see them together

hehehe...i also wanted to see a pictures on all of them together as a group..hehhee..all the tmets casts..it would be nice to see them together

Maybe some pictures of them inside the theater will pop up and we'll see them all sitting together. :D

Guest simplyallysa

Maybe some pictures of them inside the theater will pop up and we'll see them all sitting together. :D

hey why not..heheh they're in the same group hopefully will see more pictures inside the theater.. i am so looking forward for that..

I think she being one of the main cast, would have been around the group of movie cast in the premiere. Atleast, may be she would have greeted him.

hope to see some of them.

I know they probably greeted each other inside the theater..

Love line with Jun Ji Hyun. Waahhhh!!!!1 Such a beauty, she is. Shifting the marketing to KSH?? what does he mean by that??? Are they going to re-shoot/add some scenes with KSH and JUN JI HYUN?????? Only a small part of KSH. Oh! I am sad. But happy for him that we can see him in the big screen once again during July 2012.

She is so beautiful, isn't she? I think what he means by that is since the movie has a cast with A-list actors/actresses they were going to use their names during promotion time but now that KSH has become so popular his name will also be used as a draw. I'm just guessing here. He might not have a big part in the movie but he got to work with some great actors/actresses and it was the type of role he was looking for at the time. Can't wait for the movie too.

She is so beautiful, isn't she? I think what he means by that is since the movie has a cast with A-list actors/actresses they were going to use their names during promotion time but now that KSH has become so popular his name will also be used as a draw. I'm just guessing here. He might not have a big part in the movie but he got to work with some great actors/actresses and it was the type of role he was looking for at the time. Can't wait for the movie too.

Yeah, i know, she is so beautiful. Her wedding is taking place next month april. actually it was planned during the month of June. but preponed because she has signed for another movie for which she has to travel abroad. She is not into so much drama these days. KSH pairing with her, i am really curious as to their scenes and i dont want it be one-sided feelings from KSH, since so many A* actor leads are it the movie.

Yeah, i know, she is so beautiful. Her wedding is taking place next month april. actually it was planned during the month of June. but preponed because she has signed for another movie for which she has to travel abroad. She is not into so much drama these days. KSH pairing with her, i am really curious as to their scenes and i dont want it be one-sided feelings from KSH, since so many A* actor leads are it the movie.

I think Joon Ji hyun's character was the ex of the head of other thieves group that's why she was hired by Lee Jung jae so I'm guessing it's unrequited love on KSH's side... I'm hoping his character won't have a sad ending and if ever there's a sequel he'd be the main lead already haha.... my imagination just running wild again

I think Joon Ji hyun's character was the ex of the head of other thieves group that's why she was hired by Lee Jung jae so I'm guessing it's unrequited love on KSH's side... I'm hoping his character won't have a sad ending and if ever there's a sequel he'd be the main lead already haha.... my imagination just running wild again

Haha, nice imagination there. :lol: You know, maybe that's why he's the one with the gun pointed at him in the poster of the movie. He's wanting to mess around with the other boss's woman(ex). Hmmm.

According to this article, Prospecs W will hold an event at the Lotte Department Store Fountain Square on the 16th and an autograph signing session with Kim Soo Hyun. So we'll get lots of pictures then. Cool.

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/stview.htm?idxno=2012031410590494407

His lucky fans in Korea would be able to see him up close... I'm jealous... our thread will probably reach 90 pages by that time with lots of stuffs to post