❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

They are all called Kim Soo Hyun and all in the entertainment industry. :D The older one is Kim Soo Hyun the writer and the younger lady is Kim Soo Hyun the actress. I think she's going to be on the sitcom 'Standby'.

*quoted image*

Are you sure that the spellings of the names are the same????? becoz sometimes spellings may change, we have another actress kim so hyeon who acted in prosecutor princess. i know that there is a senior most writer having the same name as his.

Are you sure that the spellings of the names are the same????? becoz sometimes spellings may change, we have another actress kim so hyeon who acted in prosecutor princess. i know that there is a senior most writer having the same name as his.

I got it from this article that translated with google translation, was talking about that and spelled all their names the same way.

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20120312/44713996/1

Also the writer Kim Soo-hyun was the script writer for A Thousand Day Promise with Kim Rae Won and Soo Ae.

Yes, they all have the same spelling

Guest simplyallysa

http://m.enewsworld.com/news/news_view.asp?nsID=4290

Music Kim Soo Hyun Surprises Fans With Another Digital Single

Sad that The Sun and the Moon is ending? Kim Soo Hyun′s got you covered, as another song from the King has been released!

Merely a day after releasing the song One and Only You for his MBC drama The Sun and Moon, Kim released the digital single album Another Road.

The single album contains four different versions of Another Road, a ballad song. Fans especially are praising the mellow baritone voice of Kim as well as the sweet lyrics.

Just yesterday, Kim’s One and Only You was reaching the top spot of many online music charts, primarily battling it out with 2AM, but it seems that today′s battle will between the Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun!

Listen to it now!

8ede93a0.jpg

I got it from this article that translated with google translation, was talking about that and spelled all their names the same way.

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20120312/44713996/1

Also the writer Kim Soo-hyun was the script writer for A Thousand Day Promise with Kim Rae Won and Soo Ae.

Yeah, they all have the same & there is another guy I think he is an athlete & remember the young girl from TMETS she got the same name as KIM SOO HYUN!

Guest simplyallysa

Hers is spelled differently. It's Kim So Hyun. She doesn't have the Soo.

Oh yeah, hhehhhee..I just can't believe that our KIM SOO HYUN almost have the same name with those people that we have mentioned that's why every time I google his name, a lot of the searchers not related to him!

Kim Soo Hyun & Miss A Suzy @BTS DH

Oh yeah, hhehhhee..I just can't believe that our KIM SOO HYUN almost have the same name with those people that we have mentioned that's why every time I google his name, a lot of the searchers not related to him!

I know. I was looking at articles that had the younger lady Kim Soo Hyun and I was wondering who that was and what she was saying about our Soo Hyun. Then I read a google translation of one of the articles and it was saying how Kim Soo Hyun wants to challenge herself in a sitcom. I was like huh? Kim Soo Hyun is not doing a sitcom, what are they talking about? Only later I realized they are talking about a different KSH.

Actually they dozing off comes to me as a surprise becoz on the other side chaotic scene of rebellion with so many hundreds of people are being shot. they must be really tired with so much noise around them. They had to shoot the finale straight 3 days and nights. so they must be really tired. even if we hope they take rest, they have their own endorsement and cf's after their completion of drama shoot. we can just wish somehow they take care of their health and body.

They are cute dozing off like that.

KSY and JIW fighting!!!!!!!

I thought they were just playing around with the camera... I feel bad for all the cast of TMETS having to endure cold and sleepless nights just to finish the filming... I hope they'd be rewarded with a 50% up rating at the last episode...

Kim Soo Hyun is a ′Warm City Boy′ for Petitzel Commercial

From ′Cold Palace Boy′ to ′Warm City Boy′, Kim Soo Hyun showed off a different image for his latest commercial.

On March 12, actor Kim Soo Hyun, who is awaiting the airing of the last two episodes of MBC′s The Sun and the Moon, appeared in a commercial shoot for Petitzel dessert brand, which Kim started shooting right after the end of the drama production.

Many female fans flocked to the scene due to Kim′s presence, further proving the ′Hwonie′ craze. Although Kim is seen sporting a ′8:2 ratio′ hairstyle, his dazzling radiance was recognizable even from afar.

Officials from Petitzel said, "Due to the overzealous fans on the set, the staff members had to make private screens for Kim. We were able to grasp Kim′s immense popularity due to the long line of female fans waiting outside the office."

The concept behind the advertisement was that of a charming young man who ends up stealing the heart of an older female coworker. The CF captures the woman′s trembling heart as she listens to Kim’s sweet words, and the audience will get a glimpse of her feelings through her dessert choice.

A rep from Petitzel added, "A woman′s delicate thoughts can be seen even with their simple action in choosing a dessert. Delving deeper into a woman′s ′dessert psychology′ habit, the commercial gives off a drama vibe."

"Kim, who appeared with an older woman in the commercial, was constantly smiling and messing around on set. However, on the director’s cue, Kim played his part to perfection with his smooth voice and warm gaze, showcasing his [mastery over the] nine stages of romance."

Furthermore, in addition to his script, Kim showcased his improvisation skills and revealed the natural playboy in him. That day, Kim managed to move not only his costar’s heart but also the hearts of the female staff as well. The advertisement will start airing in April.

Photo credit: Petitzel

Enewsworld

Kim Soo Hyun releases another OST for ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun’

by VITALSIGN

20120314_anotherway_kimsoohyun_ost.jpg

Just a day after releasing an OST for his ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun‘ drama, actor Kim Soo Hyun is back with another digital release titled “Another Way“!

While “Only You” had a traditional ballad feel, “Another Way” feels more modern in its composition, especially with Kim Soo Hyun’s husky singing voice.

“Only You” is already topping major digital music charts, so it should only be a matter of time before he overtakes his own achievements with his latest release.

Source + Photos: Segye via Nate

Cr:Allkpop

Actually his ost ONLY YOU has been 2nd in all the charts competing with 2AM single, now that he has released his second single ANOTHER WAY, i think his 1st song will be competing for the 1st place as against the 2nd one. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"Kim, who appeared with an older woman in the commercial, was constantly smiling and messing around on set. However, on the director’s cue, Kim played his part to perfection with his smooth voice and warm gaze, showcasing his [mastery over the] nine stages of romance."

Furthermore, in addition to his script, Kim showcased his improvisation skills and revealed the natural playboy in him. That day, Kim managed to move not only his costar’s heart but also the hearts of the female staff as well. The advertisement will start airing in April.

Even though he seems to have a baby face and young in age, he is matured when it comes to acting. He is really unbeatable. he is a pro in his projects. He is playful and messy around the set, but when the camera starts to roll, he is really serious. Even impressed his older counterpart in this commercial, waah!!! looking forward for the CF release.

about the bold part, maybe he can start to adlib dialogues in the future projects.

Guest old soul

It was so nice to see the support of the cast of TMTETS for Han Ga In. I'm sure that KSH was there not just for Han Ga In but for Suzy as well since they seem to be good friends. At least he can support Suzy without the media putting any spin on it. Sometimes it's hard for celebrities to be friends because their actions can easily be misinterpreted by the media.

What's so nice about him is that he gives his smiles so easily and freely. No wonder he never ages. He still looks so boyish in real life. Plus his always goofing around behind the scenes gives the impression that he's really fun to be around with.

Two songs from KSH, and they're both so nice. I hope he never stops singing, it would be our loss