❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest simplyallysa

SKTelecomSKTworld-----------.png

hey sis..i screencapture the whole page...i love google chrome...you can translate the page @ the same time you can screencapture as well...

Kim Soohyun singing in 2007 when he was a trainee at M-Boat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rurLzYZub0g

really i thought it was an episode of KIM CHII SMILE...hehehehe....i guess the hair similar to his role in KIM CHII SMILE...

KSH is so funny when he shouted "RIGHT NOW? RIGHT NOW?". Did i hear it wrong?

He is using so many english words for timely wit. hahahha!!!!!!! The one during HGI's birthday, he wished JIW "Yang Myung ssi - GOOD MORNING" and the party for HGI as "SURPRISE"!!!!!!!

He's so cute trying to speak English.. It would be good for him to learn other languages especially now that he's so popular and needs to go overseas to promote his works...

Can't wait to hear his song tomorrow... got to run now... Ciao!!!

More Stills from Kim Soo hyun's interview

viewimage-14.jpg

viewimage-19.jpg

Guest old soul

@padhari, thank you! I will try to contribute to this thread as often as I can.

@lhynne, I remember hearing KSH speak sentences in English in a scene in "Will It Snow For Christmas" when he first arrived in the faculty office and he was being berated by the teacher for transferring schools too many times. I thought he spoke pretty good English. I was actually impressed. In fact he did it so much better than Go Soo did in a scene when he was speaking to some Chinese clients. I thought Go Soo sounded so awkward and in this instance there was no continuity of the character since it would be impossible to speak English well in your teens and then regress in your skills when you become an adult. Of course I just let it pass. I just thought it was worthy to make a note of it since Go Soo is the more seasoned actor of the two. And English is a required study for actors nowadays.

I love the interview of the actor who plays the eunuch. He has so much love for KSH. This just adds to my admiration for KSH the person. The best testament to his real persona is the appreciation of those who have worked with him. I hope he'll always stay this way in spite of his success.

Guest simplyallysa

http://kpopfever.com/2012/03/kim-soo-hyuns-father-revealed-like-father-like-son/

Kim Soo Hyun’s father revealed, “Like father, like son”

2246431e.jpg

It has been revealed that actor Kim Soo Hyun‘s father was ‘Seven Dolphins’ member Kim Choong Hoon.

On the March 12th installment of KBS TV’s ‘Yeoyoomanman’, the ‘Parents of the Stars Special’ was presented.

The father of actor Kim Soo Hyun, who is garnering much love and attention from the viewers as Lee Hwon of MBC drama ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’, was mentioned drawing a lot of attention.

Kim Soo Hyun’s father is Kim Choong Hoon was the lead vocal of the group ‘Seven Dolphins’. ‘Seven Dolphins’ was a popular band in the ’80′s that was much loved by many young female fans. There is much resemblance between Kim Soo Hyun and his handsome father Kim Choong Hoon and certainly both father and son are very talented in their own fields respectively.

Kim Choong Hoon had kept active with his music releasing a trot album in 2009.

Source: Star News via Nate

Guest simplyallysa

20.30 versus women on White Day candies you want to receive selected as Kim Soo-hyun

201203121701393301.jpg

Kokopeon coupons media website in the last 16 to 29 to 417 women who visited a massive 20.30 "White Day> as the subject examined.

Survey results, you want to receive candy as entertainers (33.8%), with the support of Kim Soo-hyun topped. Following songjunggi ▲ 22.8% ▲ 12.9% ▲ Yoo Chung, Yong - Wha hold 7.2% ▲ 11.5% ▲ 6.5% ▲ sinhagyun nine aftershocks were in the order of 5.3%.

Guest old soul

After hearing his song for the OST, I felt a deja vu of Song Sam Dong. KSH is such a good singer! He sure got his talent from his dad. Because he is very good at expressing emotions, there is so much feeling in the song (and I don't even understand a word he sings). Every drama/movie he is in from hereon should make a point of having him sing in the OST. He sings way better than other so-called singers. Any girl would melt at the sound of his voice (Queen Yeon Woo included).

The One and Only You (그대 한 사람) Lyrics (Korean/English)

손을 뻗으면 닿을 수 있게

그대 내게 멀리 가지 마세요

누굴 찾고 있나요

그대만 기다리는 사람

여기에 여기 있는데

내가 지켜줄 사람

나만 바라볼 사람

저 달을 보며 매일 기도해요

날 사랑하는 오직 한 사람

사랑해요 그대 한 사람

사랑해요 그대 한 사람

내가 미칠듯이 사랑했던 단 한 사람

하늘에서 비가 내리고 달이 뜨면 그대 올까요

내 모든걸 다 가져간 한 사람

그댈 찾을 때 까지 계속 걸어와 줘요

내가 그대만의 빛이 될게요

내가 지켜줄 사람

나만 바라볼 사람

저 달을 보며 매일 기도해요

날 사랑하는 오직 한 사람

사랑해요 그대 한 사람

사랑해요 그대 한 사람

내가 미칠듯이 사랑했던 단 한 사람

하늘에서 비가 내리고 달이 뜨면 그대 올까요

내 모든걸 다 가져간 한 사람

들리나요 그대 내 목소리 들리나요

그대 숨결 그대 향기 다 모두 그대론데

왜 날 못 봐요

우리 사랑했던

처음부터 시작할래요

내가 그대 빛이 돼 주고

내가 그대 달이 돼 주면

그땐 그대 한번 볼 수 있을까요

내게 하나뿐인 그대 한 사람

The One and Only You (그대 한 사람) Lyric Romanization

soneul ppeodeumyeon daheul su itke

keudae nae-ge meolli kaji maseyo

nu-gul chajko i-nnayo

keudae-man kidarineun saram

yeo-gie yeo-gi i-nneunde

nae-ga jikyeojul saram

naman parabol saram

jeo da-reul bomyeo mae-il gidohaeyo

nal sarang-haneun ojik han saram

sarang-haeyo keudae han saram

nae-ga michil-deushi sarang-haet-deon dan han saram

haneu-reseo bi-ga naerigo tari tteumyeon geudae ol-kkayo

nae modeunkeol da kajyeo-gan han saram

keudael chajeul ttae kkaji kyesok keo-reowah jwoyo

nae-ga keudae-manye bichi twehl-keyo

nae-ga jikyeojul saram

naman parabol saram

jeo da-reul bomyeo mae-il gidohaeyo

nal sarang-haneun ojik han saram

nae-ga michil-deushi sarang-haet-deon dan han saram

haneu-reseo bi-ga naerigo tari tteumyeon geudae ol-kkayo

nae modeunkeol da kajyeo-gan han saram

teu-llinayo keudae nae moksori teu-llinayo

keudae sumkyeol keudae hyanggi da modu keudaeronde

waeh nal mot bwahyo

uri sarang-haet-deon

cheo-eumbu-teo shijakhallaeyo

nae-ga keudae bichi dwaeh ju-go

nae-ga keudae tari dwaeh jumyeon

keuddaen geudae hanbeon bol su isseul-kkayo

nae-ge hanappunin geudae han saram

The One and Only You (그대 한 사람) Lyric English Translation

If stretching out the hands can reach

Please do not go away too far from me

Are you looking for someone

People waiting for you

Is here, over here

The person I protect

The person who looks only at me

Everyday, I look at the moon and pray

The only one I love

I love you, the one and only you

I am loving crazily the only one whom I love

The rain comes down from the sky, when the moon appears, will you?

The person who took away my everything

I continue walking, until you’re found

I will shine just for you

The person I protect

The person who looks only at me

Everyday, I look at the moon and pray

The only one I love

I am loving crazily the only one whom I love

The rain comes down from the sky, when the moon appears, will you?

The person who took away my everything

Do you hear, my voice for you, do you hear?

Your breath and your scent do not change at all

Why didn’t I discover?

Our love

Would you start from beginning?

I shine for you

I become the moon for you

At the moment, could I look at only you once?

You’re the one and the only one person for me

asian-drama.org

Kim Soo Hyun OST 'Only You' Finally Released!

The OST of 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun' sang by actor Kim Soo Hyun was finally released.

The song 'The One and Only You' was released through online music websites on March 13.

As soon as the song was released, it went up to rank 1, and netizens could not hold in their excitement and love for the song.

Netizens commented, "It's finally out, why is the song so good", "So good at acting, so good at singing. What are you not good at, Your Majesty?", "Endless repeat on this song tonight", etc.

The song 'The One and Only You' contains the desperate feelings Hwon has for YunWoo.

Kim Soo Hyun, who had already been praised for his singing skills through the 'Dream High' OST 'Dreaming', showed a even higher singing skills through this song.

kpopstarz

@lhynne, I remember hearing KSH speak sentences in English in a scene in "Will It Snow For Christmas" when he first arrived in the faculty office and he was being berated by the teacher for transferring schools too many times. I thought he spoke pretty good English. I was actually impressed. In fact he did it so much better than Go Soo did in a scene when he was speaking to some Chinese clients. I thought Go Soo sounded so awkward and in this instance there was no continuity of the character since it would be impossible to speak English well in your teens and then regress in your skills when you become an adult. Of course I just let it pass. I just thought it was worthy to make a note of it since Go Soo is the more seasoned actor of the two. And English is a required study for actors nowadays.

I love the interview of the actor who plays the eunuch. He has so much love for KSH. This just adds to my admiration for KSH the person. The best testament to his real persona is the appreciation of those who have worked with him. I hope he'll always stay this way in spite of his success.

Yes.. I do remember that... I like rewatching the first few episodes of Will it Snow for Christmas because of Soo hyun and he wasn't even known then... I was very disappointed when Cha Kang jin became an adult to be honest. I like the part where he was screaming at the police station, you can feel the pain he has been hiding all those years, and I can't help but cry with him too...