❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Han Ga In and Kim Soo Hyun share an awkward kiss on screen

Pn47FG21.jpg

Behind every kiss scene there is a story, and recently viewers were given a glimpse into Han Ga In and Kim Soo Hyun‘s awkward kiss scene.

On the March 11th broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Section TV Entertainment News‘, the behind the scenes footage of Han Ga In and Kim Soo Hyun’s kiss scene was revealed.

As the two stars prepared to film the scene for popular drama “The Moon that Embraces the Sun“, they could barely hide their embarrassment. Han Ga In was reduced to pinching her thighs to keep herself from laughing while Kim Soo Hyun kept up a sheepish giggle.

The kiss scene was originally supposed to involve a light kiss but as the director began to ask for a deeper kiss, the embarrassment of the two stars continued to mount. Ultimately the scene took three retakes to shoot, and once it was over, Han Ga In drew laughs on set by exclaiming, “Whew. I thought I was going to die!”

In related news, this episode of ‘Section TV’ also featured an interview with rising star Jung Il Woo.

ku67Bs35.jpg

Allkpop

Guest simplyallysa

His voice is absolutely beautifulllllllllll :wub: From this, gosh, KSH truly issssssss a triple threat. He can act, sing, and I believe dance too! That's why he was in a musical right?! WHOA :w00t:

Yeah he was in musical called GREASE...

Ohh. Mmeeee geeee, love his voice & love the song :wub:

Kim Soo hyun's song has been topping music charts in Korea.... Congrats Soo hyun... Hoping for hear more beautiful music from you... I soooooo love the song by the way :D

*quoted image*

Yay. Big congratulations. :wub: I keep on replaying the song over and over again.

Yeah he was in musical called GREASE...

I didn't know that. When was that? Are there any pictures or video of that?

Yay. Big congratulations. :wub: I keep on replaying the song over and over again.

He did 2 musicals in 2003, Grease and A Midsummer Night's Dream... I remember you posted some pictures before for a play.. I was busy that time so I wasn't able to answer your question but I don't know if that is for Grease or for the other one

He did 2 musicals in 2003, Grease and A Midsummer Night's Dream... I remember you posted some pictures before for a play.. I was busy that time so I wasn't able to answer your question but I don't know if that is for Grease or for the other one

Are you talking about these pictures?

c8177f3e6709c93da330d0419f3df8dcd0005442.jpg

8c1001e93901213f2af1906a54e736d12e2e9542.jpg

Guest simplyallysa

someone posted a pic of him...but i was trying to find a pics & video out of it...no luck...

Are you talking about these pictures?

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

its prolly those pics...

Guest old soul

Yes.. I do remember that... I like rewatching the first few episodes of Will it Snow for Christmas because of Soo hyun and he wasn't even known then... I was very disappointed when Cha Kang jin became an adult to be honest. I like the part where he was screaming at the police station, you can feel the pain he has been hiding all those years, and I can't help but cry with him too...

I did the same, too! I've re-watched scenes of KSH from WISFC, Dream High and TMTETS just to pass the time away when TMTETS got postponed for a week. 3 different characters, and he did a fantastic job for each one. I remember that scene at the police station, and I was stunned when he started screaming in pain. He just lets it all out. He doesn't care about how he looks or if it makes him look uncool. This is why he is so effective at showing emotion. He doesn't think too much about acting, he just immerses himself into the character and then feels his way through the process. I believe I read an interview with the PD describing this acting approach of KSH for TMTETS as compared to other actors.

Also so many actors constantly fix their hair and are so self-conscious especially during interviews. KSH is definitely not one of those. I don't know why, but it bugs me so much when I see actors be so vain with their looks. Hey, they are obviously all good-looking enough so no need to constantly keep their hair in perfect place. But this is just me.

Guest green.teax

Wow.

I knew he could sing from Dream High days, but I never knew he was this good!

Listening to Only You on repeat....just..wow. :)

What a triple threat...

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo-hyun, Hyun Bin resemblance! This time "the moon embraces the sun" OST hit the jackpot!

2012031401000530000020911.jpg

"Kim Soo-hyun, really quite attractive as a singer? '

MBC "the moon embraces the sun" ost "A person You" by KIM SOO HYUN (24), the singer has been recognized as a charm.

Last week gyeolbangdoen 'haepumdal' jongyoung 15 days ahead of drawing attention to the ending of the OST sung by Kim Soo-hyun "Only You or A Person Youys in the public as soon as the popular online music charts like that sensation.

This song is based on the 13th that the Bucks, as well as the No. 1 spot on the melon of the 2AM song 'You like me, "followed by # 2, # 3 Ole music, and various music charts, # 3 Mnet guarantee has been on top.

'Your one' for a woman containing the heart of love songs, drama king in charge of two Yeon Woon Kim Soo-hyun (Han Ga) on the topic for song containing the heart. Kim Soo-hyun of the bass singer has gained a reputation for being attractive.

Last year drama 'Dream High' OST called 'Dreaming' has already called upon the talents as a singer in the drama Kim Soo-hyun of the well this live recording, the recording time is said that the skills to finish.

Kim Soo-hyun side 'haepumdal' against the background of the OST participated in the "return to the viewers who love the drama of an audit is meant to be let go," he said.

The hero of the drama involved in this OST accounted for chart-topping This is not the first Raised early last year, the highly popular drama 'Secret Garden' hero of the OST sung by Hyun Bin 'the man' Melon, Bugs, etc. from various online charts also had a step on

Guest simplyallysa

11 Avenue, Prospect Sangam arms and runs to Kim Soo-hyun!

609872(0)-550326_77368.jpg

Open Market 11 SK Planet Avenue (www.11st.co.kr) down with the recession in the wake of consumer health for the nation's first to pack at once, and Salim Street '11 deuktem 11KM W-RACE (hereafter deuktemreyiseu) to be held 13 said Tuesday.

11 Avenue "while running deukhara 'concept, according to a tournament total of 600 million won worth of prizes / giveaways were mine.Sangam World Cup Park in Seoul on April 29 Peace Plaza 11km from the start to the cycling course, continue to be run. 11 Avenue of the race theme, 'deuktem' suit was ready to literally deukdoeneun field events.

During the course of which each core run hidden 'cruise trip', 'notebook', 'gujjibaek', 'camera', 'a set of cattle' and more than 11 kinds of luxury goods have to obtain the prize.Stars on the public course that matches the winning number, lucky card holders is the way the participants taking the prize.Good luck cards from 10am-selling John Peace Plaza in my family are distributed randomly. After the bulk of the competition prizes are presented. In addition, 11 Avenue baebeonho lottery 'for Prospect autographed Yuna / Soo Hyun WTIME,', 'High 1 Resort Nights', 'bicycle' has prepared a variety of products.Male and female finishers recorded a record high of over 1-3 selecting up to 110 million yuan, and introduced exotic fashion to the top three 'hoodies Hollister' offer. Deuktemreyiseuneun 5,000 will be recruited first-come, first-served basis. 18 years old or older adults, anyone can participate.

Limited Edition T-shirt to all participants Prospect Kim Soo-hyun (40,000 won), Waterpark Pass 1 sheet (30,000 won), 11 Street Leisure Discount Coupons (11,000 won), SCINIC Masque, High 1 Resort / Condo discount ticket (worth 200,000 won) Souvenirs are available, including more than 70,000 won.

BEAN POLE CF, KIM SOO HYUN LEE HWON

Wow.

I knew he could sing from Dream High days, but I never knew he was this good!

Listening to Only You on repeat....just..wow. :)

What a triple threat...

Don't we all love his voice? I can't wait for his single to come out as well

I did the same, too! I've re-watched scenes of KSH from WISFC, Dream High and TMTETS just to pass the time away when TMTETS got postponed for a week. 3 different characters, and he did a fantastic job for each one. I remember that scene at the police station, and I was stunned when he started screaming in pain. He just lets it all out. He doesn't care about how he looks or if it makes him look uncool. This is why he is so effective at showing emotion. He doesn't think too much about acting, he just immerses himself into the character and then feels his way through the process. I believe I read an interview with the PD describing this acting approach of KSH for TMTETS as compared to other actors.

Also so many actors constantly fix their hair and are so self-conscious especially during interviews. KSH is definitely not one of those. I don't know why, but it bugs me so much when I see actors be so vain with their looks. Hey, they are obviously all good-looking enough so no need to constantly keep their hair in perfect place. But this is just me.

I know... they even hire stylist to make them look good in their public appearances.

We're talking about WISFC and this popped out from DC today

viewimage-34.jpg