❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun releases another OST for ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun’

by VITALSIGN

*quoted image*

Just a day after releasing an OST for his ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun‘ drama, actor Kim Soo Hyun is back with another digital release titled “Another Way“!

While “Only You” had a traditional ballad feel, “Another Way” feels more modern in its composition, especially with Kim Soo Hyun’s husky singing voice.

“Only You” is already topping major digital music charts, so it should only be a matter of time before he overtakes his own achievements with his latest release.

Source + Photos: Segye via Nate

Cr:Allkpop

Actually his ost ONLY YOU has been 2nd in all the charts competing with 2AM single, now that he has released his second single ANOTHER WAY, i think his 1st song will be competing for the 1st place as against the 2nd one. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Even though he seems to have a baby face and young in age, he is matured when it comes to acting. He is really unbeatable. he is a pro in his projects. He is playful and messy around the set, but when the camera starts to roll, he is really serious. Even impressed his older counterpart in this commercial, waah!!! looking forward for the CF release.

about the bold part, maybe he can start to adlib dialogues in the future projects.

I think his new single is currently on top 5 of some of the music charts :D

Jung Eun pyo's ( Hyung Sun) wife is pregnant of their third child and he said he's going to name the child after Hwon... haha... how about if the baby turns out to be girl? He and Soo hyun had such a deep relationship that he talks about Soo hyun whenever he has an interview

Related article

Soo hyun in all white... his hair is a bit weird though

Cr: DC

viewimage-8.jpg

Guest old soul

Jung Eun pyo's ( Hyung Sun) wife is pregnant of their third child and he said he's going to name the child after Hwon... haha... how about if the baby turns out to be girl? He and Soo hyun had such a deep relationship that he talks about Soo hyun whenever he has an interview

Related article

*quoted image*

Our Hyung Sun is so cute!! Is he naming his child Hwon or Soo Hyun? I couldn't understand the article that well.

Ladies want Kim Soo Hyun’s back hug and Park Tae Hwan’s swimming lesson for White Day

eilekn.jpg

A recent survey showed that ladies desired Kim Soo Hyun‘s back hug and marine boy Park Tae Hwan‘s 1:1 swimming lesson the most for a White Day date.

Samsung launched this survey featuring two of their newest models for their new laptop ‘Series 9‘, Kim Soo Hyun and Park Tae Hwan.

For Park Tae Hwan, most voted that they would like a 1:1 swimming lesson, and many also voted they wanted a chance to be back hugged with his broad chest. For Kim Soo Hyun, most ladies wanted a rather tough back hug from him, and many wanted to have a date on a flower wagon through the Korean palace.

Other popular votes included a candy kiss with Kim Soo Hyun and a chance to touch Park Tae Hwan’s six pack.

After voting, the netizens commented, “Just the thought of Kim Soo Hyun’s back hug is exciting“, “I’m a guy so I want to do a 400 meter race with Park Tae Hwan” and “The candy kiss will be so romantic.”

Source+Picture: Star News via Nate

Guest simplyallysa

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/which-celebrity-do-you-want-to-candy-kiss

Which celebrity do you want to ‘Candy Kiss’?

20120313_kim_soohyun.jpg

In light of White Day, Social dating site, ‘GoodTimeWith.me‘ held a survey asking, “Which celebrity do you want to ‘Candy Kiss’ the most?”

318 participants chose their biases and according to the results, Kim Soo Hyun came out as the top recipient with 39.6% of the total votes.  His explosive increase in popularity due to his recent drama, “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” was probably one of the main factors that contributed to his win.  The drama has melted the hearts of countless women all over the country and even obtained over 40% in TV ratings at one point.

Actor Kang Dong Won(27%) and Won Bin(23%) came in 2nd and 3rd respectively.

Under the women’s segment, Kim Tae Hee came out on top with 26.3% of the total votes, while runner-up was singer IU(22.8%).  Actress Lee Min Jung(13.2%) came in third.

White Day is the Korean version of Valentines Day and is celebrated annually on March 14th.  Men who received chocolates from their love partners on Valentines day usually pay them back on White Day with candy instead of chocolates.  Ironically, there is also Black Day, which is celebrated by singles who gather together on April 14th to eat jajangmyeon (noodles with black bean sauce).

For those who have never seen a ‘Candy Kiss’, check it out in this excerpt of IRIS.

Guest simplyallysa

Related article

*quoted image*

That's just cute that he is naming his third son "Hwon"..hehehhee.. if it's a girl i would suggest "Hwonna"..hehehe :w00t:

Oh no, so that's why he was wearing glasses at the premiere. :( The boy needs alot of rest.

Kim Soo Hyun Cancels CF Shoot

by: hotshotlover30 on Mar 14, 2012

2rrl21e.jpg

Since completing shoots for popular series “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” on March 8, Kim Soo Hyun has been scheduled to film various CFs everyday until March 19. With his rising fame from the drama – throwing much of the female population into a “Kim Soo Hyun” syndrome – Kim Soo Hyun has signed a total of fifteen endorsement deals, earning him the nickname “CF King.” However, Kim Soo Hyun had to cancel his shoot on March 14 because he developed a sty in his eye from the accumulated fatigue.

A representative of Key East Entertainment stated, “At first, he didn’t worry about it and wore glasses. However, his eyes swelled up so much that he had no choice but to cancel.”

Once he completes shooting his CFs on March 19, he will meet one-on-one with various media outletss for interviews. The representative continued, “While he has received much love through ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun,’ he wanted to meet and greet everyone individually to express his gratitude.”

Soompi news

Guest simplyallysa

417671_203723963067009_152170751555664_301543_729384094_n.jpg

tumblr_m0w9szSiXF1qkxtzco1_500.jpg

i can't wait to see these scene :wub::D s...man, i ll be sad that TMETS is ending this week! :( :(

awww poor boy he must have been tired & no rest @ all... :( his eyes seemingly affective by no sleep. his endorsements supposed to give him some time to rest & sleep it's very important for him..

tumblr_m0vcal7LMT1qk064co1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0vcal7LMT1qk064co2_500.jpg

Guest old soul

Oh no, so that's why he was wearing glasses at the premiere. :( The boy needs alot of rest.

*quoted image*

Since completing shoots for popular series “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” on March 8, Kim Soo Hyun has been scheduled to film various CFs everyday until March 19. With his rising fame from the drama – throwing much of the female population into a “Kim Soo Hyun” syndrome – Kim Soo Hyun has signed a total of fifteen endorsement deals, earning him the nickname “CF King.” However, Kim Soo Hyun had to cancel his shoot on March 14 because he developed a sty in his eye from the accumulated fatigue.

A representative of Key East Entertainment stated, “At first, he didn’t worry about it and wore glasses. However, his eyes swelled up so much that he had no choice but to cancel.”

Once he completes shooting his CFs on March 19, he will meet one-on-one with various media outletss for interviews. The representative continued, “While he has received much love through ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun,’ he wanted to meet and greet everyone individually to express his gratitude.”

Soompi news

And here I thought he was Superman :blink: Anyway I hope he gets plenty of rest, Sacrificing his health is not worth all the CF's in the world. I especially liked the part where they say that he wants "to individually express his gratitude". Good for him! :)

He should take this time to take a lots of rest, he has been working nonstop nowadays. Much as I like seeing new stuffs from him, I wouldn't want to see him get sick

W Time Concert... Is he gonna sing here?

viewimage-9.jpg

viewimage-11.jpg

He is saying hi right?

25a3x51.gif

cr arron ksh baidu

It was so nice to see the support of the cast of TMTETS for Han Ga In. I'm sure that KSH was there not just for Han Ga In but for Suzy as well since they seem to be good friends. At least he can support Suzy without the media putting any spin on it. Sometimes it's hard for celebrities to be friends because their actions can easily be misinterpreted by the media.

Sorry for going off topic but speaking of Suzy, I'm so happy for her on the praises on her acting that she's getting for her new film. There is this article on enewsworld that talks more about that for those interested.

enewsworld