❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Me too... O hope they will show the BTS of that final episode where they both cried... I'm sure we're all gonna cry too

I hope they show it too. I'm already close to tears knowing that in just a few days the drama will be over.

I think this interview was done during the photo shoot for Petitzel... Want to know about his interview

Yeah, he's got the same shirt on. We'll probably know more about that interview sometime this week maybe in a day or two.

Waahhh... So it means we're going to hear him sing 2 songs... Soo hyun must have been tires doing 2 CFs and a recording in a day... Hope he won't get sick

Kim Soo Hyun May Release Single as OST Recording Done at Night

After The Moon that Embraces the Sun, Kim Soo Hyun is secretly recording the OST for the drama day and night, and he is also expected to laungh a new single.

After the end of the filming of The Moon that Embraces the Sun, the schedule of Kim Soo Hyun is still packed and busy. On March 9th, 2012, Kim Soo Hyun shot the advertisement for Petitzel in a studio in Seoul’s Sinsa-dong, and then followed by shooting for the Samsung Smart TV CF. After completing the shooting for 2 CFs at midnight hour, he continued with participation in the recording for the 6th OST of The Moon Embracing the Sun.

The management agency of Kim Soo Hyun, KeyEast, said, “Kim Soo Hyun did not rest for 3 days prior to his final filming for the TV series on March 8th, 2012. And after the completion of shooting on March 8th, he just slept for 5 hours, and started the CF shooting on March 9th, 2012. The recording work for OST and publicity activities with the media all concentrated in March.

Kim Soo Hyun will sing the song with the title of “Only You One Person” (The One and Only You) as The Moon that Embraces the Sun OST part 6. Because he used to show his singing strength in Dream High, this new song has been highly anticipated. According to a person from the management agency, “In addition to the recording of OST, he’s expected to launch a new single.”

On the other hand, Kim Soo Hyun who is becoming ultra popular after appearing in The Moon that Embraces the Sun has clinched the deals for more than 10 CF contract. The advertising revenue is expected to reach 5 billion South Korean wons (about 5 million US dollars). The advertising industry has fall into the “long for Hwon disease,” and the company has said that the CF will keep increasing in future.

In addition, the new movie of Kim Soo Hyun, The Thieves, is to be released in July 2012.

Cr: Asian-drama

Waahhh... So it means we're going to hear him sing 2 songs... Soo hyun must have been tires doing 2 CFs and a recording in a day... Hope he won't get sick

He is really doing alot. Hopefully he's taking care of himself well.

On the other hand, I can't wait for the 2 songs he'll release. Hope they're good.

@simplyalyssa, @lhynne, @dramafan888, I always believe that the higher you climb, the harder you fall. It's part and parcel of fame that there will always be people who will keep trying to pull you down especially the media (because this is what sells and this is what they make a living of). I don't necessarily believe everything I read about KSH. Instead I observe him in his interviews and I watch his BTS and sometimes the negative persona that some media outlets try to portray of him is so contradictory to what I see and hear of him. I just hope KSH with the help of his management company and his own family will keep him grounded because his journey to fame came pretty fast. First and foremost he is an actor and when he doesn't take his fame to heart, he will keep on improving as an actor. But once he starts believing all the attention and praises that he's been getting lately he may become stagnant in his craft. Even if I'm already so impressed with his talent I know that he has the potential to become even greater. I think Keyeast will play their cards right. They've hit a gold mine in KSH, and I'm sure they'll make darn sure to keep him on top. I'm just happy that KSH insisted on doing this particular drama. He really is an intuitive actor. He knew that he wanted to challenge himself in this type of role, and, boy, did he shine.

Very well said, especially the bold parts. I liked it how u nailed it with perfect words. I look forward to your future posts in this thread. Please keep it coming.

Posted Yesterday, 06:42 AM

from just blog...i was translating & they said that KIM SOO HYUN & YOONA are dating?....they said that theres a rumor..i don't know...

Omo, this was what I wrote in my last post. The media, they create unnecessary rumours. :angry:crazy.gifcrazy.gif Sick of it. By the way I am curious, which YOONA is it? Is it the skating queen or the SNSD's Yoona?????(Since you posted a photo of KSH with the SNSD girls)

Really looking forward to his OST release.

KSH fighting!!!!!!

Here's the article about the photos you posted

Kim Soo Hyun’s father revealed, “Like father, like son”

It has been revealed that actor Kim Soo Hyun‘s father was ‘Seven Dolphins’ member Kim Choong Hoon.

On the March 12th installment of KBS TV’s ‘Yeoyoomanman’, the ‘Parents of the Stars Special’ was presented.

The father of actor Kim Soo Hyun, who is garnering much love and attention from the viewers as Lee Hwon of MBC drama ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’, was mentioned drawing a lot of attention.

Kim Soo Hyun’s father is Kim Choong Hoon was the lead vocal of the group ‘Seven Dolphins’. ‘Seven Dolphins’ was a popular band in the ’80′s that was much loved by many young female fans. There is much resemblance between Kim Soo Hyun and his handsome father Kim Choong Hoon and certainly both father and son are very talented in their own fields respectively.

Kim Choong Hoon had kept active with his music releasing a trot album in 2009.

Source: Star News via Nate

Kpopfever

Kim Soo Hyun is Still Working All Day, All Night

The cast is done shooting MBC′s The Sun and the Moon, but Kim Soo Hyun is still busy. He shot a commercial for a jelly snack on March 9, and then went on to shoot a commercial for Samsung′s Smart TV.

He barely finished shooting the two commercials well into the night, but he didn′t have any time to slack off, as he had to join the OST recording for The Sun and the Moon on the day after.

A rep from Kim Soo Hyun′s agency Key East said, "Soo Hyun stayed up for three nights in a row before he finished shooting the drama on March 8. He only had five hours of sleep after wrapping up the shoot. Because he has commercial shoots, OST recordings and media promotions lined up from March 9, he′ll have to continue on with his hard-core schedule during March."

Kim Soo Hyun plans to sing a single titled One Person for the OST. He already showed off his vocals in Dream High last year, and this time he′s again aiming to steal hearts with the sad emotions contained in his low voice.

"We′re planning to release a digital single other than the OST. It won′t be a dance piece, but a ballad," the rep hinted.

Kim Soo Hyun managed to earn profits of more than 5 billion won through 10 ad contracts he was able to sign thanks to the popularity of his character Hwon in The Sun and the Moon.

A source close to Kim Soo Hyun said, "Because we′re still considering many commercials, we believe we′ll be getting more commercial contracts."

Kim Soo Hyun will also be starring in the film The Professionals, which will premiere in July.

Enewsworld

Awesome, more cfs to come. Good for Soo Hyun.

Yup, happy for him too!!! I feel sorry for him though, he haven't slept for 3 days and yet he only slept 5 hours after the filming was done and got back to work again (f I were him I wouldn't be able to open my eyes and just stay on my bed for days) and on top of that he chose to record a song for the OST to thank his fans (which was very sweet by the way) which would take a lot of his time which means no time for him to rest... that's why I like this guy so much

Guest simplyallysa

Awesome, more cfs to come. Good for Soo Hyun.

He deserves what he's getting now he works so hard for it!

I love this two together... I like his interview and he actually fell in love with Soo hyun...he has all the symptoms...haha

im sure he treated KIM SOO HYUN as his son also...he will miss him so much...love the fact that KIM SOO HYUN is getting along with everyone..even his sunbaems.[i don't know how to spell it}..

Yup, happy for him too!!! I feel sorry for him though, he haven't slept for 3 days and yet he only slept 5 hours after the filming was done and got back to work again (f I were him I wouldn't be able to open my eyes and just stay on my bed for days) and on top of that he chose to record a song for the OST to thank his fans (which was very sweet by the way) which would take a lot of his time which means no time for him to rest... that's why I like this guy so much

He seriously needs to take like a week or two off when he's done with his commitments and just go somewhere with family/close friends for a relaxing vacation.

He deserves what he's getting now he works so hard for it!

Yes he does.

Guest simplyallysa

2012031201043_1.jpg

KIM SOO HYUN advertising Samsung slim notebook 'New Series 9' while HAN GA IN advertising SAMSUNG washing machine..

I think this is an old photo of Soo hyun... It's a new one I got confused since I saw a picture of him once with similar style of shirt... He doesn't look tired at all with that famous smile of his

*quoted image*

Cr: DC

yeah he seems relax there & not haggard...the effect of his smile makes my heart melt just wanna give him a hug all the time.....heheheh...