❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest simplyallysa

http://asian-drama.org/kim-soo-hyun-may-release-single-as-ost-recording-done-at-night/

Kim Soo Hyun May Release Single as OST Recording Done at Night

sunnmoon-kim-soo-hyun-2.jpg

After The Moon that Embraces the Sun, Kim Soo Hyun is secretly recording the OST for the drama day and night, and he is also expected to laungh a new single.

After the end of the filming of The Moon that Embraces the Sun, the schedule of Kim Soo Hyun is still packed and busy. On March 9th, 2012, Kim Soo Hyun shot the advertisement for Petitzel in a studio in Seoul’s Sinsa-dong, and then followed by shooting for the Samsung Smart TV CF. After completing the shooting for 2 CFs at midnight hour, he continued with participation in the recording for the 6th OST of The Moon Embracing the Sun.

The management agency of Kim Soo Hyun, KeyEast, said, “Kim Soo Hyun did not rest for 3 days prior to his final filming for the TV series on March 8th, 2012. And after the completion of shooting on March 8th, he just slept for 5 hours, and started the CF shooting on March 9th, 2012. The recording work for OST and publicity activities with the media all concentrated in March.

Kim Soo Hyun will sing the song with the title of “Only You One Person” (The One and Only You) as The Moon that Embraces the Sun OST part 6. Because he used to show his singing strength in Dream High, this new song has been highly anticipated. According to a person from the management agency, “In addition to the recording of OST, he’s expected to launch a new single.”

On the other hand, Kim Soo Hyun who is becoming ultra popular after appearing in The Moon that Embraces the Sun has clinched the deals for more than 10 CF contract. The advertising revenue is expected to reach 5 billion South Korean wons (about 5 million US dollars). The advertising industry has fall into the “long for Hwon disease,” and the company has said that the CF will keep increasing in future.

In addition, the new movie of Kim Soo Hyun, The Thieves, is to be released in July 2012.

Guest simplyallysa

http://www.soompi.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-yuna-for-prospecs

Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Yuna Team up for Prospecs

c84cd7ad9079ce75e2c7054c3b5a8929_large.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun and figure skater Kim Yuna recently coupled up for a CF.

On March 9, sportswear brand Prospecs released photos of the couple from their recent photoshoot.

a481b4ee3822a83f7587dbb2b7c9285a_large.jpg

[Captions - Kim Yuna: Soo Hyun oppa, is your White Day present ready? Kim Soo Hyun: Of course~ This White Day, I will melt all the girls' hearts with my giant candy!]

In the photos, the Soo Hyun-Yuna couple is wearing matching sports t-shirts, showing off the fresh image of young adults in their early 20s. Their expressions are as fresh and bright as the colors of the clothes they're wearing, giving the feeling that spring has already arrived.

The following photos are stills of the CF, where the two endorse Prospecs' new line of athletic shoes, the W Cool Pink for women, and W Power for men.

8cb252259d623fa9d279f9c7fc94c471_large.jpg

[KYN: Oppa! Actually...girls don't like getting candy as a present. KSH: Really? Then instead of candy, what do they exactly like?'

3ecb6b8b97ca0913d07b8fdf1a73c09c_large.jpg

[KYN: There's something else that girls want as a present! Try giving them W Cool Pink shoes. KSH: Oh, that doesn't look bad. The color and design is great, great!]

ea2021420b68aebe4efc475573a2e287_large.jpg

[KYN: Your girlfriend can wear the W Cool Pink, and you can wear the W Power. The two of you could have a fun, romantic White Day and W Time. KSH: Romantic W Time?]

46787bf1c11bdfd6772e3f914889d535_large.jpg

[KYN: Even on White Day... KSH: If you want something light, it's W Time!]

The theme of the CF refers to the upcoming White Day on March 14, a nationally celebrated day where the men get to respond to the women that expressed their love to them on Valentine's Day. Kim Soo Hyun, of "The Moon That Embraces the Sun" fame, and figure skating queen Kim Yuna made a powerful couple for the CF.

Viewers that saw the photos commented, "Kim Yuna is prettier than most celebrities," "King Hwon looks somehow looks younger," "The both of them look so fresh. I want to see them acting together," and "It's the popular couple."

7100027085ef63cb39909c4ca76ea8a6_large.jpg

Guest simplyallysa

http://www.soompi.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-koreas-cf-king

Kim Soo Hyun, Korea's "CF King"

2e9bf8edad5576e46bbbc874d91930cb_large.jpg

Handsome heartthrob Kim Soo Hyun, who was catapulted into fame following his lead role on MBC's hit historical drama "The Moon that Embraces the Sun", has earned the nickname of the "CF King."

According to his agency Key East Entertainment on March 10, Kim Soo Hyun is currently signed into ten contracts with various companies for endorsements. Add in the three he recently endorsed, along with two others that he will sign with soon, and we have a total of fifteen advertisements. (That's a good, round sum of $5 million USD!)

The CF's are on a varied spectrum, ranging from apparel, cameras, and even electronics products. He just recently modeled with Olympic figure skater Kim Yuna!

The plethora of commericals and advertisements are a sure indication that Kim Soo Hyun is now a famous star. Thanks to "The Moon that Embraces the Sun," which boasts a high viewer rate of 40%, he is enjoying countless offers for not just advertisements, but also other upcoming works.

Even after "The Moon that Embraces the Sun" ends, he will still be busy with a strong flow of work. An agency representative said that Kim Soo Hyun is still deciding between doing a movie or a drama for his next project. Which one of his ads is your favorite?

Guest simplyallysa

Love Kim Soo-hyun's uniform, wearing his uniform fashion is also

gisaimg-1.jpg

ctor Kim Soo-hyun's uniform was unveiled in love. recently through an online community bulletin board "wearing uniforms of the Kim Soo-hyun, the evolution titled been released a few photos. public photos had drama starring Kim Soo-hyun in the past captured in a picture of him dressed in uniforms from the past that until now have a glimpse of the evolution of his uniform, especially in the work of most students who played the role of Kim Soo-hyun remarkable Uniform love. he had last appeared in 2007 sitcom "Kimchi Cheese Smile" Almost all the work to begin in the uniforms showcased fashion. ',' Giant ',' Dream High 'was digestive in a perfectly uniform all. this picture facing the netizens are "light in anything. It seems the truth is two najiman uniforms," ​​"Kim Soo-hyun will be two fashion wear uniforms too, such as" was responsible.

201203118116g_2012031139781.jpg

KIM SOO HYUN New cf..SAMSUNG Notebook Series 9

Kim Soo-hyun, Park Tae-hwan, Samsung New 'Series 9' appointed as exclusive models

New premium laptop 'Series 9' market, and raise share prices in the best actor Kim Soo-hyun and Olympic gold medalist and a representative of Republic of Korea, a sports star Park Tae-hwan as a player exclusive models was chosen.

This exclusive model is chosen the best entertainment and sport as a hot-to-saw encounter is expected.

'Hwonalyi' craze of the recent popularity of the character Kim Soo-hyun is being aired 'solution embraces months' Spreading in the hot-rolled or bullied as a representative of Republic of Korea, climbed to the rank of the top stars. Drama 'Dream High' Kim Soo-hyun announced through the face of the brand since its debut in acting as well as the masculine charm nurimyeo's most popular female fans can grab their hearts.

Republic of Korea is the best swimmer swimmer in the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games Men's 400m freestyle swimming Korea Pittsburgh on the first-ever Olympic gold medal in 2011 Shanghai World Championships gold medal this sport is launching the world top class workmanship. In addition, as ranked by athletics personnel in the 2012 London Olympics as a player being chosen as the most anticipated of the best sports has to consolidate its position as.

Managing Director of Samsung Electronics, Korea sonjeonghwan oversees marketing "skills, as well as stylish and Premier Kim Soo-hyun held a tough swimmer image yiyamalro New 'Series 9' to go out to strengthen the status of the optimal model was chosen as a judge at the same time," he said .

On the other hand, secretly filmed on New 'Series 9' of the CF, in March, the public is expected, CF in the Kim Soo-hyun and Park is the 'best man' a modifier keeping with ever more difficult to mature and sophisticated appeal perfect balsanhae naeeot that handed down are anticipated.

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo-hyun income · · · CF jackpot after another

tumblr_lzqkk9eIZT1r3db0zo1_500.jpg

Kim Soo-hyun income · · · CF jackpot after another 'haepumdal' hwonui popular actor Kim Soo-hyun of the jackpot went off in advertising revenue. Recently Kim Soo-hyun in the MBC drama 'the moon embraces the sunr' to the popularity of the contracted 10 new CF was known

If you include the existing CF with 15 or more, about 50 billion in revenue.

CF also various kinds of clothing and cameras, electronic equipment will vary from year his popularity us realize. Kim Soo-hyun also 'haepumdal' impact scenario, and rush to the TV and movie screenwriter, and now carefully review and said to be the sequel. Meanwhile, Kim recently 'your one' as you call yourself 'the moon embraces the sun"' OST participated in work demonstrated the versatile appeal.

Guest simplyallysa

from just blog...i was translating & they said that KIM SOO HYUN & YOONA are dating?....they said that theres a rumor..i don't know...

Guest simplyallysa

I remember when KIM SOO HYUN attended one of SNDS concerts...& also this pic

tn_1275890403_1648370277_0.jpg

A photo taken featuring some of the popular idols and talent revealed online has been garnering much attention from netizens.

In a post written by a netizens on a portal site recently titled ‘The christianity gathering of the celebrities’, a photo revealed So Nyeo Shi Dae YoonA, SooYoung, Tiffany, 2NE1 Gong MinJi, talent Jung RyeoWon, Kim SooHyun and Super Junior Choi SiWon were seen for a shot together.

432161_201873543252051_152170751555664_296597_1952977573_n.jpg

Guest simplyallysa

'Haepumdal' Hoon PD "Han Ga impress, broke the limit"

201203111546311001_1.jpg

Hoon Han Ga towards the PD said gratitude. MBC 'the moon embraces the sun"' (hereinafter haepumdal, Screenplay jinsuwan / director Ha, Soo Hoon) Kim Do Hoon of the PD 'haepumdal' Cast said to say thank you 0.3 10 Kim Soo-hyun through his Twitter days, jeongeunpyo, Jeon Mi, Kim Young - Ae expressed an appreciation for the cast, including Hoon PD 11 am in the 'haepumdal' thank you left for the actors. Hoon PD "Mr. Yoon, Hee - Seok honggyutae, Mrs. Shin Great job Ms Yang seniors. can carry an honor was first signed work bond, I'll cherish. and Min Min Kyoung Kim seniors it's also our last day. In the meantime, knowingly or unknowingly heard a lot of affection ... Thank you very much, "he wrote

Hoon PD "hard laborious than anyone and our Chai Mon Han Ga-Si, thank you. Himgyeowotdeon course we all born with a smile that gave you a new challenge to break through their limits people who are motivated to look silk would not be me, "he left writing. Meanwhile, the sun embraces months' closing of the MBC union strike by one week off till the last episode will be broadcast on the 15th

Guest simplyallysa

tumblr_m0p5uf4Fzo1qgzq8bo1_500.gif

tumblr_m0p5uf4Fzo1qgzq8bo2_500.giftumblr_m0p5uf4Fzo1qgzq8bo3_500.gif

" he was supposed to introduced himself as LEE HWON but instead KIM SOO HYUN

3e4f4bbb.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/the-king-of-ngs-on-the-moon-that-embraces-the-sun

The King of NG’s on ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’

20120310_kimsoohyun_moonsun.jpg

Who is the King of NG’s (NG means no good) on ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun‘?  Actor Chung Eun Pyo claimed that it is none other then the king himself, Kim Soo Hyun.

On the March 9th live broadcast of MBC FM4U ‘Huh Soo Kyung’s Music City‘, Chung Eun Pyo, who plays the eunuch that serves the king on ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun‘, appeared as a guest.

When a listener asked, “Who is the person that has the most NG’s on the show?”, Chung Eun Pyo replied, “Kim Soo Hyun.”

He continued by saying, “It is probably because he has a lot of lines.  Sorry Soo Hyun,” and brought laughter to the studio.

Chung Eun Pyo also told a story saying when the Three Musketeers of the show, Kim Soo Hyun, Song Jae Rim and himself eat a meal together, he greets Song Jae Rim with a high five, but to Kim Soo Hyun he still bows, and once again brought a round of laughter.

Guest simplyallysa

Lee Hwon Syndrome – Kim Soo Hyun Interview with English Transcript

http://asian-drama.org/lee-hwon-syndrome-kim-soo-hyun-interview-with-english-transcript/

sunnmoon-kim-soo-hyun-interview0308.jpg

On March 8th, 2012, the official website of MBC drama series The Moon Embracing the Sun published a video clip that features the interview with actor in leading role, Kim Soo Hyun.

Here’s the video clip of the interview and the English translated transcript of the interview in the video clip, which also features several behind the scene highlights and background music of Tears of the Sun.

Watch the Kim Soo Hyun interview video clip:

“Hello everybody, I am Kim Soo Hyun who is playing the role of Lee Hwon in The Moon that Embraces the Sun.”

Q: When acting as Lee Hwon, which part is emphasized?

“When I was preparing for the role of Lee Hwon, the “pain” accounted for the largest proportion. As the king, I have everything, although everybody sees me as a supremacy, but to me, it’s a great pain and hurt, this is the part most wanted to show to everybody.”

Q: As the protagonist of a national drama, what’s the reaction of people around you?

“The reaction of the people around me is very good, especially my mother, because of shooting I often couldn’t go home, but my mother has always been smiling.”

Q: What’s the similarities between Kim Soo Hyun and the character of Lee Hwon?

“Comparing with Kim Soo Hyun, the character of Lee Hwon seems to be more attractive. Therefore, in the process of filming the TV series, I often think that if I can learn from this character in reality, it would be helpful to daily life. Although there is only one week left now, I will strive to truly change myself to become this character.”

Q: How’s the acting in cooperation with co-actors in the drama?

“In the beginning not familiar with each other, but it was stiff, even when greeting in reality also sounded with very hard tone, just like “hi” “have you eaten” kind like this. Now becoming more and more natural, so everything proceeds really well, but only left a week.”

Q: The Lee Hwon played by Kim Soo Hyun is?

“The Lee Hwon I played is ‘although is the king of the country, but is also the figure who realized the love that the king normally couldn’t realized as a king.’ I am thinking like this.”

Q: What’s the secret for the popularity of The Moon that Embraces the Sun?

“If have to about the secret of the popular, will it not be ‘all in the drama?’”

“Thank you very much for so loving The Moon that Embraces the Sun. Now it’s the final week, not much time left, I feel really strange. Haha. All the actors and staff crews have worked extremely hard, and because of the painstaking, we’re very close together, therefore there is very good effect. I think, it’s very honored to be able to meet so many seniors, co-actors and staff crews. For me, I think it’s hard to have such an encounter again. So at the end with the grateful heart. Really thank you.

Soo-hyun told the audience: Thank you very much so loved and embrace the sun the moon now got left last week, not many, and I feel really strange, all of our actors and all the staff are very hard, very hard and very close, so have a good effect. I think with so many predecessors, colleagues actors and staff met really pleased for me, this encounter should be very difficult ~ So at the end with gratitude of heart. Thank you very much!”

[11.3.2012] Sun Moon NG scenes | Kim Soo Hyun

Credited to the owner

http://asian-drama.org/i-will-not-forget-you-lee-hwon-and-hyung-sun/

I Will Not Forget You, Lee Hwon and Hyung Sun

sunnmoon-pd-farewell-lee-hwon-hyung-sun.jpg

The shooting for MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama series The Moon that Embraces the Sun has generally ended. PD Kim Doh Hoon said goodbye to the actors, attracting attention.

On March 8th, 2012, PD Kim Doh Hoon tweeted through his Twitter account, “I can understand that brothers are working very hard. I will never forget two of you.” The comment was addressed to Kim Soo Hyun who played the role of Lee Hwon and Jung Eun Pyo who played the role of Hyung Sun in the drama, expressing his sad mood of about to parting.

The two actors filmed their last scenes on the filming set at Yongin, Gyeonggi-do on March 8th, 2012. After the end of the filming, the actors shed tears of regret. It is learned that it’s because it’s hard to even prepare to say goodbye psychologically after been together for so long. In this regard, PD Kim Do Hoon also expressed gratitude to the actors who persisted to the end.

On the other hand, The Moon that Embraces Sun has only two episode remaining. The drama will come to and end on March 15th, 2012 with the grand finale under the spotlight.

via Nate

Guest simplyallysa

[PHOTOS] Kim Soo-hyun - Kim, Yu - Jeong, `Why do pizza?

image_readtop_2012_158377_1331460779584135.jpg

Domino's Pizza 11 Gwanghwamun AM rakwijineseo `` Double Crust Pizza Primo celebrate launch `date` Cooking with customers held.

Who attended the ceremony the moon embraces the sun` MBC Drama Series Actress Kim Soo-hyun and Kim, You - Jung's two poses. Domino's Pizza Cooking Dating winning customers with a special story `` Double Crust Pizza Primo cooking class to learn the secrets of the taste of the event is conducted

I love this two together... I like his interview and he actually fell in love with Soo hyun...he has all the symptoms...haha

I know. I read that and was just like awwwww throughout. He is so funny and I'm going to miss the three of them so much. I love how he got jealous when Soo Hyun was having scenes with HGI and becoming close to Song Jae Rim.

I know. I read that and was just like awwwww throughout. He is so funny and I'm going to miss the three of them so much. I love how he got jealous when Soo Hyun was having scenes with HGI and becoming close to Song Jae Rim.

Me too... O hope they will show the BTS of that final episode where they both cried... I'm sure we're all gonna cry too