❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

@simplyalyssa, @lhynne, @dramafan888, I always believe that the higher you climb, the harder you fall. It's part and parcel of fame that there will always be people who will keep trying to pull you down especially the media (because this is what sells and this is what they make a living of). I don't necessarily believe everything I read about KSH. Instead I observe him in his interviews and I watch his BTS and sometimes the negative persona that some media outlets try to portray of him is so contradictory to what I see and hear of him. I just hope KSH with the help of his management company and his own family will keep him grounded because his journey to fame came pretty fast. First and foremost he is an actor and when he doesn't take his fame to heart, he will keep on improving as an actor. But once he starts believing all the attention and praises that he's been getting lately he may become stagnant in his craft. Even if I'm already so impressed with his talent I know that he has the potential to become even greater. I think Keyeast will play their cards right. They've hit a gold mine in KSH, and I'm sure they'll make darn sure to keep him on top. I'm just happy that KSH insisted on doing this particular drama. He really is an intuitive actor. He knew that he wanted to challenge himself in this type of role, and, boy, did he shine.

Very well said... I've read somewhere that he's a bit awkward with other people coz he doesn't know what to say to them at first but gradually warms up to them and show his real personality... and yes, because of TMETS he became so popular that everything he does becomes news and everything about his past keeps resurfacing...but I guess the media loves him... I haven't seen any news that says anything bad about him and no bad scandals written yet... although I saw a scandal before way way back with Soo hyun and other guys and a shopping mall... I don't know anything about that but I saw the pictures but no written news about it

Guest simplyallysa

I don't think him insisting on accepting TMETS or him singing the OST when his agency didn't want him to is any indication that he doesn't like his agency. It most probably just means that he feels he can do certain things and assures them that he can and so they let him. Also, BYJ might be strict but he was very good to KSH during and after dream high. He is also one of the people KSH admires. Remember KSH gave an interview and said how BYJ would send him texts critiquing his scenes on DH and encouraging him even giving him vitamins to keep his strength during filming. If it wasn't for being in Keyeast, KSH would probably never have been cast for DH. So, just because he disagrees with them on some things doesn't take away the fact that there are alot of advantages for being in that agency.

I was guessing that it was because he was busy that he didn't have time to reply and it turns out I was right. Haha. I remember he also said in an interview(s) last year that BYJ told him to remember to stay humble and that with alot of success comes alot of responsibility.

Yeah, I remember reading last year about him being drunk at that party. Well, he did say he can't drink alot. :lol:

@Lynne as well..

I'm so sorry I was blaming his agency but I truly believe with our Kim Soo Hyun that he'll be able to stay humble but of course with right people surrounding him! I m sure his parents will support him anytime! I am just hurting whenever they criticize him of his honesty & the media dig his past!

@simplyalyssa, @lhynne, @dramafan888, I always believe that the higher you climb, the harder you fall. It's part and parcel of fame that there will always be people who will keep trying to pull you down especially the media (because this is what sells and this is what they make a living of). I don't necessarily believe everything I read about KSH. Instead I observe him in his interviews and I watch his BTS and sometimes the negative persona that some media outlets try to portray of him is so contradictory to what I see and hear of him. I just hope KSH with the help of his management company and his own family will keep him grounded because his journey to fame came pretty fast. First and foremost he is an actor and when he doesn't take his fame to heart, he will keep on improving as an actor. But once he starts believing all the attention and praises that he's been getting lately he may become stagnant in his craft. Even if I'm already so impressed with his talent I know that he has the potential to become even greater. I think Keyeast will play their cards right. They've hit a gold mine in KSH, and I'm sure they'll make darn sure to keep him on top. I'm just happy that KSH insisted on doing this particular drama. He really is an intuitive actor. He knew that he wanted to challenge himself in this type of role, and, boy, did he shine.

I concur that's all I can say! Just loved how you explained it well!

Wow... Kim Soo hyun actually had earned himself 5 billion won for all the Cfs contracts he signed...

Related article

Wait that's equivalent to what....?. 5 million dollars ..that's a lot of money w00t.gifw00t.gif Just wow

Great post, especially the bolded part.

I know these are old but I just wanted to post them again.

b34720087bf40ad1fd2f59be572c11dfa8ecce65.jpg

60c5f52a6059252d1f218459349b033b5bb5b972.jpg

80e794fd5266d01685aedc69972bd40734fa35fc.jpg

Guest simplyallysa

so he has another nickname "water tap", I think he's a very emotional guy that's why he cries easily and also because they all became so close that it's hard to say goodbye to the people you had worked with for 3 months

Yeah @ the end of Dream High Special Concert when he was hugging everybody he got emotional & cried! I'm sure TMETS casts & crew became his second family he'll be missing them a lot!

Oh wow I am truly amazed of you two^^^ how did you find all those stuffs :w00t: I can't seem to find new photos, videos & things like that..but thanks really..you guys are the best...yay..we're moving so fast.loving it..

@Lynne as well..

I'm so sorry I was blaming his agency but I truly believe with our Kim Soo Hyun that he'll be able to stay humble but of course with right people surrounding him! I m sure his parents will support him anytime! I am just hurting whenever they criticize him of his honesty & the media dig his past!

It's okay. I don't know about the rest of the people at his agency but I just like BYJ. I believe that since he's been such a mega star for years, he would give KSH the right advice on how to handle himself.

Yeah KSH can be too honest but to me that is part of his charm. Sometimes people will like what he says, other times not.

Guest simplyallysa

http://kpopfever.com/2012/03/the-moon-how-does-kim-soo-hyun-mesmerize-a-woman/

‘The Moon…’, How does Kim Soo Hyun mesmerize a woman

Actor Kim Soo Hyun‘s picture drawing close to Han Ga In to kiss her has been revealed.

On March 9th, two pictures have been posted on the official homepage of MBC drama ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ titled, ‘The way to mesmerize my woman~How to!!!’

f00aa4fe.jpg

In the first picture, Kim Soo Hyun has his eyes closed as he draws closer to Han Ga In to kiss her. In the second picture, Kim Soo Hyun is about to kiss her and her eyes twice as big as they usually are as if completely mesmerized by Kim Soo Hyun.

Netizens who came across the romantic pictures commented, “Hwon and Yeon Woo together forever~”, “Kim Soo Hyun’s chin line kills me”, and “My heart races when Yeon Woo and Hwon kiss.”

‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ did not air on March 7th or the 8th due to the labor union strike that has spread and for longer term with the ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun Special’ replacing the drama for the time slot. Episodes 19 and 20 are expected to air on March 14th and 15th.

Image: MBC ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Guest old soul

Thanks, Everyone!! I'm so amazed at all the material you all find and post here on this thread. I come here for my daily dose of KSH. Haha! I've been a fan since "Will It Snow for Christmas" so all your posts are very much appreciated. :)

Guest simplyallysa

It's okay. I don't know about the rest of the people at his agency but I just like BYJ. I believe that since he's been such a mega star for years, he would give KSH the right advice on how to handle himself.

Yeah KSH can be too honest but to me that is part of his charm. Sometimes people will like what he says, other times not.

We really don't know that much about his agency & I don't know anything about BYJ so I can't judge them how they handle their artist..but since they have KSH for how many years maybe like 2 years ,he seems he is in good hands with the success he is getting now maybe because some of the decision has been made by KIM SOO HYUN like the TMETS..a right decision tha he accepted it..

...thank god that there's a lot of people like us who loves him dearly..

Can I have KSH goodies like this one

Cr: DC

*quoted image*

I'd be very happy if I could just bring home that cardboard cut out of Soo hyun

I just hope weI could visit KOREA someday ....

KIM SOO HYUN "DREAMING " DREAM HIGH SPECIAL CONCERT FILMING

@Lynne as well..

I'm not a fan of BYJ but KSH look up to him so much for his advice and for him being a caring CEO... There will be a lot more criticisms in the future as Soo hyun is becoming more famous by the day and I hope he keeps his composure and his lively demeanor in facing those bad publicity

Found the Video :D

Kim Soo hyun Kim Yung joo for Domino's Pizza

Guest simplyallysa

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-yuna-pose-as-couple-for-white-day

Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Yuna pose as couple for White Day

20120310_1331342335.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun and figure skating queen, Kim Yuna, posed as a sweet couple in a recent photoshoot.

The two participated in an advertisement of a shoe brand with the photoshoot concept being White Day. (If you don’t know what White Day is, read about it here)

Even in their casual attire their good looks shone through. With Kim Yuna’s popularity as the CF queen, and Kim Soo Hyun’s explosion of popularity with MBC‘s ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun‘, the photoshoot has grabbed many netizens’ attention.

Netizens responded with, “Why are both of their heads so small?“, “Although Kim Soo Hyun is behind Kim Yuna, his head is smaller“, “The small-headed couple“, and “They look great together.”

Source: Star Today via Nate

last post for tonight....bye lynne & kylie..and to everyone i;ll be posting more 2morrow...

Guest simplyallysa

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/kim-soo-hyun-dubbed-as-the-cf-king

Kim Soo Hyun dubbed as the CF king

5a96c4fd.jpg

The eye candy of MBC‘s drama ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun‘, Kim Soo Hyun, is making his streak in the CF world, enough to be crowned as the “CF king”.

According to his agency, Key East, Kim Soo Hyun has just signed for ten new CFs thanks to his ever rising fame from the drama. Including the ones he already signed for and will sign, that’s more than 15 CFs for him. The total money amounts to about $5 million dollars.

The CFs vary from clothing, camera, to electronics. Since these advertisements are a good measure of fame, this seems to evidence Kim Soo Hyun’s popularity today.

He’s grabbing the hearts of the female fans as his role of king in ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ which is reaching over 40% in viewers’ rating.  His fame can be compared to that of Lee Minho, and how he swept up all the CFs after the filming of ‘Boys Over Flowers.’

After the filming of his drama, Kim Soo Hyun plans to proceed with filming for his new advertisements without taking a break. His agency revealed that the actor is also considering his next project as they stated, “Kim Soo Hyun is already receiving a lot of love calls for his next work. He will carefully contemplate whether he will film a movie or a drama next.”

Source+Picture: Star News via Naver