❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

*** A textbook for learning the Korean language using content from K-dramas popular abroad has been released yesterday, June 16. "Learn Korean Through K-dramas" features content from five series: "You Who Came From the Stars," "Descendants of the Sun," "Guardian: The Lonely and Great God," "Hotel Del Luna" and "Crash Landing on You."  The book has a QR code linked with YouTube videos of each drama that allow learners to learn Korean more efficiently. Every sentence in Hangeul is translated into English, which enables beginners to learn the language more easily.  :Fist1:

usr_1623816960317.jpg

source : Korea.net

• Like 1

*** For his starring role in the upcoming drama, "One Ordinary Day" he's reportedly paid $500-M Won per episode, which is higher than what he got paid for his last drama "IOTNBO". I'm not surprised by this news. I wonder if this is true & accurate. He makes money elsewhere, too, though - CFs & magazines..... but, it seems like this is the same news I read way back 2013..... Besides, actors don't disclose their pay - hahaha. This is an insane amount of money for K-drama standards. Although, he's worth the money.  :Megalol:

• Like 1

These Are The 5 Highest-Rated K-Dramas From The Most Paid Korean Actors

These are the guaranteed best K-Dramas you can watch!

YunqlzXPWBN4wjr9ZRcWlyYKV9Wix6okyo2v7RZB

There are thousands of K-Dramas to choose from… but how do you pick? A great way to spot an amazing K-Drama is by choosing a famous Korean actor and seeing which series was their best! By doing that, you’ve guaranteed yourself an entertaining experience. Here are just 5 to get you started:

Note: Cable K-Dramas and Terrestrial K-Dramas are rated in different ways and, as such, can be difficult to see which is higher than the other. Therefore, we have put two series that could possibly be switched. For reference: the highest recorded for cable was 28.4%, and the highest recorded for terrestrial was 66.9%.

1. Kim Soo Hyun (It’s Okay to Not Be Okay)

Moon Gang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun) is a community health worker at a psychiatric ward with everything. Meanwhile, Ko Moon Young (Seo Ye Ji) is a popular writer of children’s literature who, due to suffering from an antisocial personality disorder, seems extremely selfish, arrogant, and rude. Moon Gang Tae denies love, and Ko Moon Young doesn’t know what it is. 

NDYBcwBbHcxypXS9sOjJyxe4AHzqerZQ4wXK4jLO4lf6MZJ9GvsLTBMAt3itrMQIHxWDOB4fzydzh6_LzfQ7lt38bP8SZWoaQ9lckaNsafUPw2E=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365 Kim Soo Hyun in It’s Okay to Not Be Okay

Kim Soo Hyun is perhaps one of the most sought-after actors in Korea simply because he has been in countless iconic series! This show recently sky-rocketed in ratings as fans loved the raw emotion.

Close second, if not tied: Moon Embracing the Sun

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

On 6/17/2021 at 3:25 PM, willenette said:

*** A textbook for learning the Korean language using content from K-dramas popular abroad has been released yesterday, June 16. "Learn Korean Through K-dramas" features content from five series: "You Who Came From the Stars," "Descendants of the Sun," "Guardian: The Lonely and Great God," "Hotel Del Luna" and "Crash Landing on You."  The book has a QR code linked with YouTube videos of each drama that allow learners to learn Korean more efficiently. Every sentence in Hangeul is translated into English, which enables beginners to learn the language more easily.  :Fist1:

source : Korea.net

This makes me laugh, but I think I also want one! It's definitely feeding two wishes at once - to learn Korean faster and to stay in the world of kdramas :) Too funny. If someone buys one of these, let us know what it's like!

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!