[Drama 2010] PASTA 파스타

the girl who!

Guest BBFislove

Food and drama--great combination.

loool cant agree with u more! :) the food looks sooo yuuum..very time I see the show get a craving for pasta even though im not a big fan! the camera work is awesome in this show must say or is it just the food lool!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually you did great job. I think I read it 4-5 times to fully understand. My problem is I'm so bad with names, I couldn't figure out who was who.

I think 3자대면 is 3-way discussion.

Just one thing. I think you meant "allowed" not "aloud" for "YG reluctantly asks if crushes are aloud." She meant if having crush on someone is not allowed.

Otherwise, again you did great job.

ep 5

Where everyone is present YG admits that she recieved money for the eggs, and ask/begs HY to trust and believe in her innocence. HW and YG arrive at the egg store tightly to figure things out (3자대면?), GwangTae (egg man) and HW are surprised to hear that the restaurant manager (Mr. 설) already knows about YG recieving the money.

(Not well translated again, sorry!)

Arriving home in an ugly? truck YG and HW bump into San and SY. San gives SY the contract to the apartment and tells her to live/room with one of the workers. Italy delegation's and Se Young entering the Las Feras, the consul asks YG to make Bonggolore? pasta.

ep 6

After being cleared?, a happy-hearted YG give HW a kiss on the cheek, after seeing a surprised HW YG runs out of the elevator. SukHo speaks with San and the restaurant manger and figures out San's role with the restaurant. HW tells YG that there is no need to 'love' in the kitchen, YG reluctantly asks if crushes are aloud.

San tells each and every employee that for 3 days Las Feras will close so that the staff could have a chance to come up with a brand new menu to save the restaurant. YG searches/shops around the market and bumps into HW, she asks/offers a partnership to go around finding ingredients.

That's the jist of it... just wanted to help out... sorry if I just made people confused :)

I'm sure many of you have been asked this, but I can't seem to find a link I understand for the OST. Does anyone have an English link? Sorry for the trouble and thanks!

Guest garnet07

Will be following this drama for 2010. Really good so far. Love chemistry between the leads and find Clazziquai's Alex's character interesting so far. Just not a fan of Honey Lee on the dramas I've seen her in. Her characters almost seems too perfect and plastic to be true.. not much difference from her role in Partner. Finished ep2 so far with the addition of 3 flower boys and really that middle one looks tooooooo girly. Geeeh, while Lee Jun Ki was naturally beautiful without having to do anything, something about this girly guy in Pasta irks me. Hmm, it's probably the hair and the clothes.

Best thing about the drama is the OST, reminds me so much of Coffee Prince. It's calming and sets up the mood well. Can't wait for more episodes.

Who is Kim San?

20100112060350166l30930.jpg

‘Pasta’ Kim San, Alex’s character the real identity revealed!

Aired on the 11th, Kim San (played by Clazziquai Alex) is revealed to be the CEO owner of Italian restaurant La Sfera. This revelation surely made “Pasta” viewers surprise.

Since the first episode, they showed us that Kim San liked to go and eat at La Sfera. He walks in and eats there everyday, but none of La Sfera’s employees seem to know how he really is. Yoo Kyung (played by the amazing Gong Hyo Jin) even gets annoyed by him, especially after that remark he made before, “Your food…. is better than sex.” Offended? Maybe so, but I should say this line is dead on. Anyone who care more about her cooking than her sex life should be flattered (lol! jk).

Therefore, in episode 4, finally the truth revealed. Kim San is indeed a very wealthy young, (handsome, attractive, can sing like no tomorrow – you pick) man. He’s the OWNER of La Sfera and through manager Seol Jun Seok (yeah, he’s the ‘President’ in action) whom everyone knows as their ‘boss’ is actually Kim San’s right-hand man. He reports every details to him in person, secretly.

The fact that Yoo Kyung and even Chef Hyun Wook doesn’t know about this will make it an interesting fact. And I bet, Yoo Kyung’s secret admirer – the one who has been sending out lovely cactus flowers Polaroid photos (HA! Polaroid! SO Alex.) is… KIM SAN also. Why? Who knows. The plot thickens…

As the drama reveals Kim San’s real identity, “Pasta” official website message boards is now full of comments like, “Alex as La Sfera’s owner is really a ‘criminal jackpot’. I’d never guess it.” Positive comments, of course. And seems like everyone is getting more and more excited to see more “Pasta” after this revelation.

Stay tuned! :)

pic bonus :

1263567935ep0449811961.jpg

12635679359820785.jpg

1263567935ep0429792661.jpg

source : Jazzholic

Guest berrymonster

배고파요. make me hungry when i watching PASTA. So mon-tue-wed-thu busy watching PASTA, God of Study and Will it snow for Christmas. I haven't watched Chuno as I not sure it is good or not.

I'M SOO DOOMED. Kim San's smile makes me a squeeing, drooling fangirl while HW is soo charming, I swoon and get weak at the knees. Not to mention the Jonas brothers are adorable! especially the curly haired one....OMGZ SUCH A CUTIE!! It's a total reverse harem!! Damn you YK!! you are surrounded with like TEN MEN!!! (sure some of them ain't lookers but still)

On another note, it was pretty easy to guess that he was the owner and the sender of the polaroid pics...otherwise Kim San in the show would serve no real purpose in the plot except being a regular customer and you can't have a second lead do that now can you!

I love watching the ep 5-6 preview like on repeat. Has anyone noticed that there's some unwritten rule where if the drama has the girl like the guy first, it always starts in the fifth episode and it's confirmed that she likes him in the sixth? it happened in My Girl and You're beautiful and it seems its going to happen soon (since we see YK kiss HW in the lift in ep 6)...

(note to self: must use exclamation mark less :P)

Guest BBFislove

I'M SOO DOOMED. Kim San's smile makes me a squeeing, drooling fangirl while HW is soo charming, I swoon and get weak at the knees. Not to mention the Jonas brothers are adorable! especially the curly haired one....OMGZ SUCH A CUTIE!! It's a total reverse harem!! Damn you YK!! you are surrounded with like TEN MEN!!! (sure some of them ain't lookers but still)

On another note, it was pretty easy to guess that he was the owner and the sender of the polaroid pics...otherwise Kim San in the show would serve no real purpose in the plot except being a regular customer and you can't have a second lead do that now can you!

I love watching the ep 5-6 preview like on repeat. Has anyone noticed that there's some unwritten rule where if the drama has the girl like the guy first, it always starts in the fifth episode and it's confirmed that she likes him in the sixth? it happened in My Girl and You're beautiful and it seems its going to happen soon (since we see YK kiss HW in the lift in ep 6)...

(note to self: must use exclamation mark less :P)

loool! cant agree with u MORE! I like the pretty jonas bro..loved the way he aided and abaited YK when she came in as a customer..cuuute! generally im not into guys who are prettier than me but i'll make an exception with him :P

and about the 5th epi rule thing... u are bang on about it..could possibly be cause of the duration..dramas are usually only 16 episode-ish in most cases...so i think the writers think epis 5 and 6 would be the perfect time to get things going without making the viewers wait too long? lol

edit: about Alex...im wondering if they will make him sing in the show ( maybe woo YK with a song or something..the lucky lucky girl!) ....tht would be fantastic i LOOVE his voice....such a drool factor... act so is HW's voice loool... oh well thts one more thing to look forward to i guess!

ooh and can some1 tell me who the assistant chief chef is..the leader of team korea?? think he is HAWT! :P

Guest robotmatsuri

Thank you so much for the uploads cutiepie! :)

As for me, I've been shipping Yoo-Kyung and Kim San since the first episode, even though I know it'll never be.

He's just so adorable when he's with her. :wub:

배고파요. make me hungry when i watching PASTA.

나도 나도~

I'm sure many of you have been asked this, but I can't seem to find a link I understand for the OST. Does anyone have an English link? Sorry for the trouble and thanks!

I'm also looking for the OST. Hopefully, someone will find a link and put it on the front page of this thread.

Food for the stomach, as well as for the eyes, is great in this drama. :P

I have to disagree with everyone. It seems like alex's character has had a thing for YS since that first night 3 years ago. I think Honey Lee still is in love with devil boss and both alex and devil boss are going to duke it out for YS.

I'm positive the cactus pics are from Alex because it showed up the night he was there, and we did see him with all the cactuses. Also he knew what that was sticking out of her wallet - that's why he pulled it out.

I thinkg alex has been her "guardian" from the beginning, that's why she got the job.

I have to agree with you. The whole time watching Pasta, I was thinking about that the whole time. Since Honey Lee recommended Sun Gyun and he doesn't know she was the one who asked for him. Anyways, I 'm really addicted to this drama and LEESUNGYUN<3 I love his low voice. &ALEX. his smile w/ dimples =). I want episode 5 to come out already!

I'm also looking for the OST. Hopefully, someone will find a link and put it on the front page of this thread.

Food for the stomach, as well as for the eyes, is great in this drama. :P

Dear all,

Pasta ost:

01 듣죠... 그대를 - Kyu Hyun (From Super Junior)

02 갑니다 - M To M

03 Lucky Day - Every Single Day

04 듣죠... 그대를 (MR)

05 갑니다 (MR)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jn2izmhyzya

credit: iHONEYJOO

ep 5

유경은 모두가 보는 앞에서 계란 때문에 돈을 받았다는 사실을 고백하고, 현욱에게

자신은 결백하다며 믿어달라고 호소한다. 형제상회에 도착한 현욱과 유경은 팽팽하

게 3자대면 하고, 설사장도 유경이 돈 받은 것을 알고 있다는 사실에 현욱과 광태는

놀란다.

Where everyone is present YG admits that she recieved money for the eggs, and ask/begs HY to trust and believe in her innocence. HW and YG arrive at the egg store tightly to have a 3-way discussion to figure things out, GwangTae (egg man) and HW are surprised to hear that the restaurant manager (Mr. 설) already knows about YG recieving the money.

트럭을 타고 형편없는 몰골로 집 앞에 도착한 유경과 현욱은 산, 세영과 마주친다.

산은 세영에게 집 계약서를 내밀며 직원 한명이랑 동거하라고 한다. 이태리 영사 일

행과 세영이 라스페라에 들어서고, 영사는 유경의 말대로 봉골레 파스타를 주문한

다.

(Not well translated again, sorry!)

Arriving home in an ugly? truck YG and HW bump into San and SY. San gives SY the contract to the apartment and tells her to live/room with one of the workers. Italy delegation's and Se Young entering the Las Feras, the consul asks YG to make Bonggolore? pasta.

ep 6

유경은 누명을 벗어 기쁜 마음에 현욱의 볼에 기습 뽀뽀하고, 유경은 당황한 현욱을

빤히 보다가 엘리베이터 안에서 뛰쳐나온다. 석호는 산과 설사장의 대화를 엿듣다

가 산의 정체를 알게 된다. 주방에서 사랑 따윈 필요 없다는 현욱의 말에 유경은 짝

사랑도 안 되냐고 간신히 묻는다.

After being cleared?, a happy-hearted YG give HW a kiss on the cheek, after seeing a surprised HW YG runs out of the elevator. SukHo speaks with San and the restaurant manger and figures out San's role with the restaurant. HW tells YG that there is no need to 'love' in the kitchen, YG reluctantly asks if crushes are allowed.

직원들을 한 명씩 맞이한 산은 3일간 식당 문 닫을 거라며 모두에게 라스페라를 살

릴 신메뉴 개발을 주문한다. 수산시장을 돌아다니던 유경은 현욱과 마주치고, 현욱

에게 쥐치를 구하러 현지에 같이 가자며 동업을 제의한다.

San tells each and every employee that for 3 days Las Feras will close so that the staff could have a chance to come up with a brand new menu to save the restaurant. YG searches/shops around the market and bumps into HW, she asks/offers a partnership to go around finding ingredients.

That's the jist of it... just wanted to help out... sorry if I just made people confused :)

re-edit

Thank you mommie Alice for the catches!!! :)

^thanks for the translation ..ohhh finding love in the kitchen also is forbidden kekeke~ i love it when YG called him weakly ."chef " the pairing is simply awesome ..

i think i see some making of that he will fall in to the water or something soon when they go buying stuff together^~~chef seem to get into accidents whenever YG is near LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

though i also think kim san simle is also melting ~but still chef ...is my pasta~ :P

Archived