[Drama 2010] PASTA 파스타

the girl who!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hello, I was wondering if someone can please give me the direct download link or torrent link to download the first episode, SAN version. I downloaded the wrong version, so it doesn't work w/ WithS2's subs for episode 1.

Thank you in advance.

V Thank you robotmatsuri

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing Yoo Kyung throwing away the pasta she "practiced to make but failed" in the sink, I'm wondering is it really that difficult to make pasta? especially only make one dish? Use timer and keep "never overcooked" in mind, how bad could it be?

But I would like to taste chef Choi Hyun Wook's pasta too. :)

Actually making pasta looks easy but for me, I can't make "tasty" pasta so I would always order at the restaurant. LOL!

My husband and I were talking about how Koreans have "thing" for pasta! LOL! Koreans make it sound it pasta is a "high-end" food. I guess our taste bud is different than rest of the Koreans because I would not pay that much for that small portion of pasta as shown in the drama. :P

Seeing Yoo Kyung throwing away the pasta she "practiced to make but failed" in the sink, I'm wondering is it really that difficult to make pasta? especially only make one dish? Use timer and keep "never overcooked" in mind, how bad could it be?

But I would like to taste chef Choi Hyun Wook's pasta too. :)

Hi Strawberryme :) ahhahaha i agree with u on the "idle time" sign. When I saw that I was also "huh?" But then I was thinking maybe thats how Italian restaurants and cafes put up during their break. Over here in Malaysia, I only saw "Lunch Break" signs and most places got no such sign. They take turns to have breaks.

And I also agree with Questions987's comments on Alex's character. From what I watched so far, I also gather that Kim San is interested in YS. I'm not sure about his relationship with Honey Lee's char...maybe very good friends?

I can't wait for next Monday to come to see the chemistry between the two leads. I got shivers when I saw the preview hehehehehehehe. I have to say that I like to see the way "Chef" walked in the preview..the part he hold the long chopsticks to capture YS' head and then let her go....walked towards another cook. I watched him in Coffee Prince but he was not my fave. I adore Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye there. In this Pasta, he has my admiration for his acting.......

LOL at the foie gras as Italian cuisine...and the pickles (apparently, it's popular in Korea, but I was going wth? :huh:)

But I'm still enjoying LSK and GHJ. :)

i have a tiny crush on #3, aka hyun wook's right-hand man (i.e., not girly boy or curly head). he has that brooding, serious demeanor that's hot.

Do you mean, Deok (Kim Tae Ho)? yeah, he's hot. :D

Hello Everyone!

Happy New Year! :D

Got so busy right after Christmas hence I was only able to visit the thread today... Omo! My last post was at page 3 and now we're at page 16 already! So much catching up to do! I did, however, see the press conference photos already... Thank you for posting! :)

Since I don't have MBC on my cable TV, I have yet to watch the 1st episode. And seeing that that there are ongoing discussions... Waaah! I don't want to read them yet... Will probably close one eye while backreading! :lol: Hopefully, I'll be able to watch this very soon & catch up with you all! :D

Guest *beccas

hello. i am not sure if this question was asked before, but here goes.

since my korean is not to perfection, i didn't understand what hyun wook whispers in to yoo kyung's ear at the end of ep. 4

i know its something about the eggs, but i cant quite grasp what its about.

could someone explain to me what it was about?

thanks in advanced to whoever answers it ^^

Guest valley girl

LOL at the foie gras as Italian cuisine...and the pickles (apparently, it's popular in Korea, but I was going wth? :huh:)

But I'm still enjoying LSK and GHJ. :)

Do you mean, Deok (Kim Tae Ho)? yeah, he's hot. :D

yes i feel that too hehhehehehe.. he is so HOT

I have to disagree with everyone. It seems like alex's character has had a thing for YS since that first night 3 years ago. I think Honey Lee still is in love with devil boss and both alex and devil boss are going to duke it out for YS.

I'm positive the cactus pics are from Alex because it showed up the night he was there, and we did see him with all the cactuses. Also he knew what that was sticking out of her wallet - that's why he pulled it out.

I thinkg alex has been her "guardian" from the beginning, that's why she got the job.

i agree with you ....... hope my wish will come true that alex will have a thing for YS, he is so cute everytime when he is talking to YS :)

Guest BBFislove

hello!

can some pls tell me where i can catch the english subbed version of the show? i've been watching the raw ones and u guys know how frustrating it can get when u dont understand even the tiniest bit of korean...sigh plus i think im losing the essence of the show by not understanding what im watching ( its a case of hit and miss i tell ya..its all purely guess work on my part...right now im making do with dramabeans' recaps...and i go oooh so tht was what was going on when i read them recaps..feel like smacking my head sometimes...sigh sigh) but i cant seem to stop watching lol...so kindly help!!

abt the excessive yelling im hoping its toned down during the course of the serial...its starts to grate after a point..esp when chef nim grabs the female lead by the collar..not a fan of tht...whtever be the case u dont raise ur hand at a female colleague not a fan of tht bit in particular...but in general im liking the serial...good chemistry between the leads..hope it keeps up the pace

Guest dollsmurder

hello!

can some pls tell me where i can catch the english subbed version of the show? i've been watching the raw ones and u guys know how frustrating it can get when u dont understand even the tiniest bit of korean...sigh plus i think im losing the essence of the show by not understanding what im watching ( its a case of hit and miss i tell ya..its all purely guess work on my part...right now im making do with dramabeans' recaps...and i go oooh so tht was what was going on when i read them recaps..feel like smacking my head sometimes...sigh sigh) but i cant seem to stop watching lol...so kindly help!!

abt the excessive yelling im hoping its toned down during the course of the serial...its starts to grate after a point..esp when chef nim grabs the female lead by the collar..not a fan of tht...whtever be the case u dont raise ur hand at a female colleague not a fan of tht bit in particular...but in general im liking the serial...good chemistry between the leads..hope it keeps up the pace

u can download the raw version (san/han) and get the subs from withs2..

or watch it online viikii.net [but some people can't view it due to the copyright issue,i think??]

Guest kamkar49

since my korean is not to perfection, i didn't understand what hyun wook whispers in to yoo kyung's ear at the end of ep. 4

That is mean you understand korean if so would you please help us with subbing this drama on viikii. If you can help with subs I can get you access to watch the drama on viikii. Besides after it is 100% subbed you can understan all the whispers too. :) Thank you

You can contact me @

http://www.viikii.net/my/page/kamkar1

Hi Beccas. To answer your question, he whispers "you were in charge of the eggs." leading to a preassumption that he knows about what happened with the dealer providing eggs/money...(future insight).

He whispered: "...the eggs, it's your responsibilty, right?"

It's because egg owner been cheating by mixing less quality eggs with the top quality eggs. Of course there's also the money situation which Yoo Kyung gave to the Italian chef but he took the money and is gone so basically to the egg owner, it's same as Yoo Kyung taking the money with the guarantee that he'll have the continuation of business with the restaurant.

As for the chef, he is expecting everything to be top notch so when he looks into the eggs, he can see already that it's not "the best quality" and finds out eggs are Yoo Kyung's responsibility.

Hope that explains.

Guest BBFislove

u can download the raw version (san/han) and get the subs from withs2..

or watch it online viikii.net [but some people can't view it due to the copyright issue,i think??]

thanks a ton! one more thing...pls excuse me cause im new to this..how will u mesh the raw and subs together? how does tht work?? and u are right abt the copyright thing at viikii..i can pretty much watch everything else..expect pasta..sucks but wht to do?? sigh

thanks a ton! one more thing...pls excuse me cause im new to this..how will u mesh the raw and subs together? how does tht work?? and u are right abt the copyright thing at viikii..i can pretty much watch everything else..expect pasta..sucks but wht to do?? sigh

Just make sure the .avi file and the .srt file have the exact same file name (and in same folder) and open the avi in your preferred media player (the srt will load automatically in conjunction).

I have taken to refreshing WithS2's website every 5 minutes hoping for a subs release, I even have it bookmarked on my iphone so i can check it while i'm away from my comp >_< Oh dear I am obsessed.

Hehe, it's probably just me but I was rather furious when Yookyung kept pouring the pasta away. So many people in the world can't even have a spoonful of rice.

BTW, I change my mind about La Sfera's Jonas Brothers. They are adorable. Love how they cheer Yookyung on and are on her side.

Archived