[Drama 2010] PASTA 파스타

the girl who!

Hi, maybe it's too late for posting in this thread, I have just finished this drama since I start to like GHJ in The Master's Sun, hehe  ;)
The chemistry between chef and uri yoo kyung is so cute and lovely, love the chef and GHJ is so lovely here maybe this is why she has been called Gongvely lolz, the drama also have a nice plot and great characters :x
Anyway, did anyone can help me to translate the interview between chef and yoo kyung at the last part of this video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU4MTg0NzE2.html BUT if someone can translate the whole video, it will be great, hahaha :))
Thanks in advance ;;)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Just finished watching Pasta.  
And now I am hoping the script writer and producer would consider Pasta 2.  Pasta ending is just not an ending at all. It is like a cliff hanger... Chef tells YK to turn up at the kitchen tomorrow to know where is her station.  Now that is a cliff hanger. I so want to know where is her station and who will be the new Sous Chef replacing the flying off to Italy Sous Chef Suk Ho.

Just so many unanswered questions.  

Pasta is just so full of the unexpected.  Enjoy this series very much.

• 2 months later...
Guest mdolphins

This drama is on my list of ones to watch, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I especially want to see Choi Jin Hyuk in it. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest hypnos

I just finished the first episode and I love it! I get hooked on anything with Lee Sun-Gyun, haha.Does anyone know the song that plays then Choi Hyun-Wook is introduced to the kitchen staff (around 30min in the first episode) and then when he gets angry at everyone's cooking skills? (around 44:50) I listened to the entire OST but maybe I've got the wrong one, since this song wasn't there.

• 7 months later...

Hi chingus,
I have been watching Pasta for the nth time and for me, among the dramas of GHJ, her chemistry with Chef LSG is the best and the most realistic. Not that I'm complaining, I watched TGL,TMS, IOIL and Thank you, they are all very good actors and handsome, but chef is a cut above the rest. I observed how he deliver his lines and his facial expression when talking to GHJ, his face is very expressive making the conversation more natural. while the other leading men in their respective drama, sometimes have poker face. Anyway, whatever the case maybe, all of GHJ dramas are awesome and she really is the queen of romantic comedy!

• 6 months later...
Guest phoiphoi

I just finished this drama. I remember hearing a lot good reviews back then but somehow never watched it until now. A lil bit late, but I'm glad I gave it a try. Main reason was because I love Hyo Jin, and like always, her acting is amazing. Also her chemistry with the male lead was just wow. I hope they'll reunite again in another drama. She really is Gongvely~~!

• 6 months later...

I just finished this drama. And i love the story, the cast, and the food of course, looks yummy.

GHJ is really a talented artist, even since years back. But i think i love chef LSG character the most. Choi jin hyuk was really cute, noh min wo too.

Archived