Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

45 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omg when i looks at the onage even from the instagram i was like its soo cute but woudering its real or just edited and now i know that its real bc of u ong its sooo cute when did they took this shoot dod they meet again:love: thank you so much for the link u r the best massenger. Omg cant believe he is holding her hold i feel like they us season 2 dont y think hopefully @gm4queen thank you so much darling.

Aww... It's my great pleasure, dear... B) No problem at all!!

And of course dear... My thoughts are also exactly!!! Those two are made for each other in The Ghost Detective!! I dunno if there's a season 2 but let's keep up our hopes dear!!! Now the time has changed & it's a trend that all the popular K-dramas are having season 2 in the line up!!! :D So fingers crossed dear... I don't care if it's The Ghost Detective season 2 or another series, but I want them back in K-dramalnd, pronto.... :D B) :) Let's see what happens... 

:heart:

• Like 1

Just found some latest pics of Daniel on the net!! :) I am not exactly sure what the location is.. But it looks like he's visited his Big Man co-star, Han Sang Jin on the set of his new project!!! Wow... Our boy is so sweet to handle... :kiss_wink: Those ladies are so lucky!!!

67183665_2924967194394160_91006019901314

67887658_2260713160906884_66583687768550

67886442_2260713134240220_56050185728132

• Love 1

He is my Korean love.... 

I was never a fan of South Korean feminine actors so I never had a Korean love before..  But now, everything has changed because of someone!!!! :) This guy is totally something special! He is so unlike other feminine korean men... He is a real man & I am so in love with him. :heart: Oh Gosh, this is totally amazing... I get butterflies every time I see him anywhere.. So just tried on something new & now I get rainbows butterflies everywhere... :o

FQ7Sk6hUcAApZS6?format=jpg&name=large

Oh My GOD, dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel chingu, you are so right!! This guy is so handsome.. He is so gorgeous!!!! purple-42887_960_720.png purple-42887_960_720.png purple-42887_960_720.png purple-42887_960_720.png He is too gorgeous to handle for ladies...!!! Just imagine for a second what would happen if we meet him for real..!!! :o Then it'd be my dream day... He is so tall & handsome & manly!!! How to handle this handsomeness...????! :wub: Whoah, I am so out of words!!!

And I think he is getting handsome day by day... :) Now I extremely can't wait for him to cast in his next drama... It'd be a fantastic ride with this handsome guy in sight as the sweetest & caring boyfriend ever..! :) So many feelings.... And I missed dear @triplem chingu in his previous drama Soompi thread so, I really hope we'd be able to enjoy his next drama all together!!!! Sending hugs...

And is it ok if I tag dear @Heidi Seow (Long time no see), @gladys0710 , @Thienthu317 , @Ameera Ali , @Pyar & @Lawyerh (Long time no see) friends here..?????!! :) Feel the beauty of a man.... Ha ha ha... :D purple-42887_960_720.png

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queenWah u change ur DP... haha nice... 

Hope he can have a new drama soon. Btw i love that picture above. Cr. Jwidecompany. 

Hello darling... It's been a long time seeing you here!!! :heart: So glad to have you here... And thanks a lot for the pic, darling!!! I love it so much too.. His side profile is so sexy :D :) And yes,  feel free to drop by here anytime dear....!! I love beautiful people around me.... :) 

Sending love... Babs-Purple-Heart.jpg?ssl=1 Babs-Purple-Heart.jpg?ssl=1 Babs-Purple-Heart.jpg?ssl=1 Babs-Purple-Heart.jpg?ssl=1

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

He is my Korean love.... 

I was never a fan of South Korean feminine actors so I never had a Korean love before..  But now, everything has changed because of someone!!!! :) This guy is totally something special! He is so unlike other feminine korean men... He is a real man & I am so in love with him. :heart: Oh Gosh, this is totally amazing... I get butterflies every time I see him anywhere.. So just tried on something new & now I get rainbows butterflies everywhere... :o

Oh My GOD, dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel chingu, you are so right!! This guy is so handsome.. He is so gorgeous!!!! purple-42887_960_720.png purple-42887_960_720.png purple-42887_960_720.png purple-42887_960_720.png He is too gorgeous to handle for ladies...!!! Just imagine for a second what would happen if we meet him for real..!!! :o Then it'd be my dream day... He is so tall & handsome & manly!!! How to handle this handsomeness...????! :wub: Whoah, I am so out of words!!!

And I think he is getting handsome day by day... :) Now I extremely can't wait for him to cast in his next drama... It'd be a fantastic ride with this handsome guy in sight as the sweetest & caring boyfriend ever..! :) So many feelings.... And I missed dear @triplem chingu in his previous drama Soompi thread so, I really hope we'd be able to enjoy his next drama all together!!!! Sending hugs... Babs-Purple-Heart.jpg?ssl=1

And is it ok if I tag dear @Heidi Seow (Long time no see), @gladys0710 , @Thienthu317 , @Ameera Ali , @Pyar & @Lawyerh (Long time no see) friends here..?????!! :) Feel the beauty of a man.... Ha ha ha... :D purple-42887_960_720.png Babs-Purple-Heart.jpg?ssl=1

Hi @gm4queen chingu~~!!! Long time no see~! I still waiting The BEAST out but of coz hope we can see him in new drama by Christmas. :wub: So obsessed to him in long coat if you know what I mean.. hahaha. The epic motion. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1