Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

On 12/13/2021 at 10:04 PM, L Leung said:

I have exhausted watching his videos on YouTube, just discovered his videos on Baidu today. 

Missing: The Other Side is quite fast-paced, has loveable characters (with tragic back stories)and compelling mysteries. Good if you miss and loved TGD.

My Fellow Citizens BTS :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, L Leung said:

My Fellow Citizens BTS

OH MY GOD?? :scream: Was there ever a behind the scenes video for his cameo in My Fellow Citizens?? This is my very first time watching this! Thank you so much for sharing the link! Seeing these videos you share, I miss him more & more! Such a cute guy.... Wish I can take him home with me! :ohboy2:

• Like 1

On 12/17/2021 at 5:22 PM, gm4queen said:

Just saw this post on instagram.

Daniel said to have visited a restaurant opened by his friend and signed an autograph for him!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXlELlUFiv2/

This fan is very respectful and says s/he didn't ask for a photo as Dan hasn't done his hair or makeup. Anyway, happy to know he is out and about and loved. The autograph is two months old. His handwriting looks neat and nice.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, L Leung said:

This fan is very respectful and says s/he didn't ask for a photo as Dan hasn't done his hair or makeup.

Then the guy was just got out of bed? :joy: I really don't know if it's really necessary for an actor to wear makeup and all when he's out in private life. But still, I saw his fans saying that it would be so great if we could just saw a photo of him at the restaurant. Feeling envy for the friend! :bawling:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Okay so I started watching Baby-faced Beauty a few days ago but then realized I did watch it when it was airing opps haha :).

Ha ha ha.. It happens! :joy: I've been binge watching all his dramas lately because I miss him so much on screen. Hopefully we can hear some good news regrading his comeback next year. :hwaiting: It's already been 1 and half year since he got casted for Fly High, Butterfly so I think we've waited enough now! It's time for actions! Can't wait to see him as a professional hair stylist! He said himself that all the hair styling scenes at the salon are done by himself.. No cover! This is gonna be great! :heart:

• Like 2

On 12/19/2021 at 1:48 AM, gm4queen said:

Ha ha ha.. It happens!  I've been binge watching all his dramas lately because I miss him so much on screen. Hopefully we can hear some good news regrading his comeback next year.  It's already been 1 and half year since he got casted for Fly High, Butterfly so I think we've waited enough now! It's time for actions! Can't wait to see him as a professional hair stylist! He said himself that all the hair styling scenes at the salon are done by himself.. No cover! This is gonna be great! 

Aww thanks, Nice enjoy. I hope we get new soon!:).

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hello chingus! :waves:

I am FINALLY watching my first Daniel drama, Jugglers, because my fellow EOs @agenth @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart recommended it to me. :glasses:

Am now on ep 2, and am liking the vibe of the drama. Was surprised that Daniel has such a manly deep voice! :love:

He also looks tall and cute! The glasses really suit him!:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, partyon said:

I am FINALLY watching my first Daniel drama, Jugglers, because my fellow EOs @agenth @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart recommended it to me.

Hello chingu! Wow, I am so honored that you are watching our man's drama for the first time in your life. Yes, he is so tall, so cute and so manly at the same time. I love him 1000% with eye-glasses. And he was a DJ and news anchorman on KBS FMs so it's natural that he has such a manly deep voice. :)

And you'd see more manly sides of him in upcoming episodes in Jugglers so I can't wait to see how you'd react, chingu! I am so happy to see more people drop by here and show their love for him...:smooches3:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

jtbc mediacomm update

jtbc 2022 first half Lineup

Fly High, Butterfly is slated to air in February, 2022.

FH6HbsXUYAIg47v?format=jpg&name=large

OH MY GOD :scream:.... They would start promotions any minute!

YAYYYY!! We are in! :getmygrooveon:

Can't wait to see our handsome man on-screen again! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1