Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Well, now that The Ghost Detective is scheduled to air in Japan, I've edited another music video for our beautiful couple, Choi Daniel & Park Eun Bin!!!! :heart: B) :) My dear @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 & @Thienthu317 friends, I eagerly invite you to feel the love with my MV!!!! :love: And is it OK if I tag my other lovely @triplem @Ameera Ali & @Lawyerh friends here as well.??! I hope you'd love my edit! :thumbsup:

And OH MY GOSH.... This guy is so freaking sexy here!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: His side profile is the sexiest of all!!! How can you be this appealing, boy..??! I really wanna know your secret! :D You are making ladies go woo with your sexy look!!! And please come back with another Daebak drama soon... You don't know, you have no idea that your fans desperately miss you now..!!! :huh: We are waiting for you... You know, it's already been a year...!!!! :heart:

67704115_2269640330014167_32681718267772

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

I love the image soooo much its sooo different to otger couples @gm4queen

Yes i love the video sooo much u did sooo good it make me soooo happy seeing them both thanks for ur hard work:love: the music suited the best u did soooo  great keep it up darling

Hello darling... Awww your post is so sweet & I am really glad that you like my new MV!!!! :) Of course, these two are so different from other couples! They are one of a kind! :) Thanks a lot for your love for my MV darling!!!! It's my great pleasure! 

And let me share my most fav scene from my MV!!!! This is the perfect shot for the lyrics... :o

He is pure. He's not evil! But he unknowingly strangled the girl who can't live without him... So his eyes say it all! Peek in to me a little bit. What I am..?! I am not as evil as you think!

67814941_2269722120005988_55057527904518

And darling, I am pretty serious here!!! The Ghost Detective is extremely popular among fans!! No matter if it's already been a year but fans still comment on every web site of the series!! :) :kiss_wink: (I think The Ghost Detective is more popular than even Jugglers) So I am pretty sure that Japan will also love our sexy ghost & the series as much as we do!! :)

Fingers crossed! :o :thumbsup: :heart:

• Love 1

Japan's first broadcast! Starring Choi Daniel & Park Eunbin! A detective who became a ghost and an assistant who can only see him follow the mysterious incident! A new sense of mystery romance!

August 08, 2019 (Thursday)| K-POP

755479e64304e760817590ac25f3a880.jpg

The Korean-style comprehensive entertainment channel KBS World has decided to broadcast Japan's first broadcast on August 21 (Wednesday). 

Choi Daniel of "Jugglers" plays the role of  Lee da il that is attacked by someone during the investigation of the incident and becomes a ghost detective. And the only assistant who can see him, who has become a ghost, is played by Park Eun bin of Gangnam Romantic Street. A must-see love story element where the distance between two people gradually approaches as they overcome many difficulties.

In addition to the love story, it is packed with highlights such as a mystery element that finds the mystery, and a fantasy element that attacks and defends with spiritual power. 

Look forward to Japan's first broadcast of a mystery and romance topical work `` Detectives that I can only see ''!

[KBS World Broadcast Information] "Detectives that I can only see" 
Broadcast: [Wednesday / Thu] 23: 20 ~ midnight 0:30

Rebroadcast: [Sat] 15: 00 ~ 17: 15 (2 episodes in succession)

Lottery presents

Choi Daniel & Park Eunbin's signature colored paper

Signed polaroid photo

Drama poster! 

03_1563853264835_1.png

Please find the original Japanese article here...

• Love 1

BLACK & WHITE.....

I always knew that he has a great taste for fashion!

And I am so right! :)

He is so perfect in any color, specially in black & white! 

FPWClCTVUAU03Dw?format=jpg&name=large

His side profile is the sexiest ever... How can a guy be this swooning..?!

No matter whether it's bangs or not, he is extremely manly as always!

I think black executes his sexy side more.... :D

Wow just wow... How can a guy be this beautiful..?!

He is so silky & smooth here, just like a flower!

I think white executes his gorgeous side more.... :D

D_Rv1kaU4AEC0cc.jpg&key=2aa74c8950d30c48

What do you think,

dear @triplem @Ameera Ali @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Lawyerh @loversbridge & @Thienthu317 friends..??

What's the most perfect color for him..??! And why..??!

The poll is so open to vote! :)

• Love 1