Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Well.... I should have found this earlier as it'd already been 2 months since his Japan fan meeting! But I love these pics of him so much! He's been working so hard on practicing the event.. B) :) I love his refreshed spirit!! When he does, he does it to the extend! That's why he is so loved by his fans! So sweet! :heart:

IMG_7939_1.jpg

IMG_1720_1.jpg

And wow, the guy knows how to cook as well! :) So much has happened in Japan... Feel so happy for his Japanese fans as he is one of the sweetest guys in South Korea. :heart: Love you so much, boy!!!! Please come back soon for us.... We are so waiting for you! We need you back, boy! :) :) :) :)

IMG_1810_1.jpg

View his full pic collection here

• Love 1

I am pretty curious now,

after his mandatory military service, What's next..??? :heart:

Boy oh boy! Someone is so handsome here! The very first drama of Daniel after his mandatory military service! Jugglers... I am so stunned that this cutest guy ever played a cold character to the extend that his fans love to have a cold boss like him! :D It has become my fav office romance ever.... Wow! Already almost 2 years... Fighting, boy! You've got a great start! :kiss_wink: 

Just for Jugglers lover here.....  It is said that the first script reading took two days and one night for the cast! :thumbsup:

Jugglers-script-reading.jpg?s=900x600&e=

Well well well.... It's already been a year! But I miss this series so much! It has become my top fav drama of Daniel ever! The Ghost Detective... I recall about the last year around this time that I was super happy to see my boy on-screen! :) I knew it that the series would be another super hit for him even though the ratings were too low! I am missing him so much now... Hope he will come back for his fans soon! :heart:

Just for The Ghost Detective lover here.....  It took ages for KBS to release the first script reading pics of the cast! :thumbsup:

Djj0Iv_UUAYKkQ0.jpg

And now, what is the next first script reading for this handsome & talented young guy..????! Can't wait to find out! Wish he casts in a beautiful rom-com with a pretty leading lady who falls real hard for him... :love:

WhatsNextLogo.png

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And now, what is the next first script reading for this handsome & talented young guy..????! Can't wait to find out! Wish he casts in a beautiful rom-com with a pretty leading lady who falls real hard for him... :love:

omg love this idea:):blush::heart: hope he hear our prays and cast in a drama soon.!

• Love 1