Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

tenor.gif

- WOW!!!!.... It's been a year since I've become a Soompi member. :wub: Exactly one year ago on 4th of February, I had no other choice but to sign up at Soompi b'cause of you, Choi Daniel!! :wub: You are the most amazing K-actor I know! Thank you so so so so much for giving me these beautiful feelings.... Now, Soompi has become my fav place out of all the sites I am using at the moment b'cause of you!! :heart:

- And you guys are the most precious people I've ever met, dear @larus @triplem @RPM @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @loversbridge @Lawyerh & @nohamahamoud2002 ~ :wub: Thank you so so so so so so so so much for being here with me....

I enjoy your company from the bottom of my heart.. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I was surfing in The Ghost Detective Soompi thread for a while & it recalled me the happiest days of my life with my other chingus there... :wub: Pure happiness....!.. I think I need another great Daniel drama like that now!!! 

Missing you so much..... :tears:

tenor.gif

• Like 1