Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Guest itsajklmnop

What episode are we gonna see the most awaited bed scene of Jeon Tae Soo and Kim Hyun Joo? Same here @LHRCN I am a Nam Hyuk-Yam Chun shipper! Though we're not gonna be seeing more progress in their relationship. I love them! :) 

Guest itsajklmnop

kessyswan said: I'm a new fan of KHJ after watched her in dummy mommy n now can't stop to look for latest news about her. I'm so happy i found this forum that talk about KHJ so that i can get latest update n news about her.
Keep up your very good work guys cos i always waiting...

Love n regards....

Guest itsajklmnop

I saw the Preview of Episode 5. I'm looking forward with Nam Hyuk-Yam Chun's first ever love scene! :)

I come from Indonesia.

I just watched korean drama only recently n i'm so in love with KHJ acting in Dummy Mommy. I'll try to find her other dramas n watch them eventhough it's rather or maybe very difficult to find.

Guest itsajklmnop

kessyswan said: I come from Indonesia.

I just watched korean drama only recently n i'm so in love with KHJ acting in Dummy Mommy. I'll try to find her other dramas n watch them eventhough it's rather or maybe very difficult to find.

Guest itsajklmnop

kessyswan

said: Thanks a lot...

Can you send me the link of Partner with eng sub? I wanna watch partner first cos the episode isn't to long...

:)

Guest itsajklmnop

itsajklmnop said:
Oyea! Same here, I'm an old fashion too. I'm not used to watching series showing some skins yet I feel so excited with KHJ's love scene. OmyGosh. I'm blushing. I hope it's Saturday na. I really can't wait. Even in my dreams, I can see them both.
By the way, at the preview of episode 5, I really like the way Nam Hyuk kissing Yam Chun, it's so passionate. It's like, they were very very in love with each other :)

I've opened the new partner link you gave me, but it buffered many times....:(

I don't know wether the problem lies with the link or with my cellphone...:P

Right now i just wanna watch her new drama cruel palace : war of flowers so i hope u can share the link n ofcourse with eng sub...:P

That way i can share my thought n opinion about her n the drama with you guys...

Love :)

Guest LHRCN

kessyswan said: I've opened the new partner link you gave me, but it buffered many times....:(
I don't know wether the problem lies with the link or with my cellphone...:P
Right now i just wanna watch her new drama cruel palace : war of flowers so i hope u can share the link n ofcourse with eng sub...:P
That way i can share my thought n opinion about her n the drama with you guys...

Love :)

Guest LHRCN

you can discuss Cruel Palace/ war of flowers at the drama thread as well
here is the link from soompi http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2014625/current-drama-2013-cruel-palace-war-of-flowers-%EA%B6%81%EC%A4%91%EC%9E%94%ED%98%B9%EC%82%AC-%EA%BD%83%EB%93%A4%EC%9D%98-%EC%A0%84%EC%9F%81/p10

i see that a lot of people like that drama, why dont they come and discuss about the drama, the thread is not alive anymore.
btw I see that a lot of fans love KHJ 's acting so far, she acted as the funny/ bubbling Yam chun and she has been doing a good job so far. many compliment her for suiting Jeon tae soo despite their ages different. I guess because her true personality is the same as Yam Chun ( not that she is spoiled, but she is so cheerful in real life) that is why she is able to bring this character almost to a real character.

many korean fans also dropped their message for KHJ at JTBC website as well. i see that there are a lot of people like her. its good to see.

http://lovekimhyunjoo.blogspot.nl/
its KHJ's blog, i am happy that KHJ has so many international fans.

also at her LIPS fancafe, they are having a apart thread to discus about cruel palace
and as you know her BIRTHDAY is coming soon, I think the korean fans are planning to visit her on the filmset, i hope there will be some good photos for us to see and i cant wait to see what the korean fans get for her.
she got so many birthday cakes for her birthday last years. I meant on the filmset from her co-stars. Kim Tae woo, Shin Hyun Joon and the other actress congratulated her on the filmset,

Guest LHRCN

some caps from ep 3 and 4 (Cruel Palace/ war of flowers)
20130330_1364648595_54197300_1.jpg
20130330_1364648618_26769200_1.jpg
20130401_1364784972_40849700_1.jpg
image_readtop_2013_245264_13647731978801
2013040201000081800003841.jpg

naver

[EngSub] Cruel Palace ep 3

http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/cruel-palace-war-of-flowers-episode-3/

Guest itsajklmnop

watch?v=LIkjPGe3xGY
Saw this video of KHJ with Kim Ha Neul. I don't know what's the title of this drama. Maybe it's Into the Sunlight with K-actress Kim Ha Neul. It was featured in MBC Happy Time.

Guest LHRCN

itsajklmnop said:

watch?v=LIkjPGe3xGY
Saw this video of KHJ with Kim Ha Neul. I don't know what's the title of this drama. Maybe it's Into the Sunlight with K-actress Kim Ha Neul. It was featured in MBC Happy Time.

Guest LHRCN

engsub of ep 3 and 4 is out, I have watched them already, really love the eps

more HQ pics from ep 3 and 4
20130402_134730_0800.jpg.tn580.jpg
20130402_134756_8249.jpg.tn580.jpg
20130402_134804_2991.jpg.tn580.jpg
20130402_134832_1675.jpg.tn580.jpg
20130402_134841_8263.jpg.tn580.jpg
jtbc