Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Guest LHRCN

The 1st OST of Cruel palace is released, wow the songs are so beautiful
the Music director is the same with drama Princess' man , no wonder they have good quality in music here, love them all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zkiaZIcl7M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cgU6aaEMxU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2h6e6AgKYc

i will post the download link at cruel palace thread

Guest LHRCN

Kim Hyun Joo:'' Yam Jun makes me happy''

201304120737770488_51673b40b42ba.jpg

Kim Hyun Joo confessed that she's really happy because of Yam-jeon.

The JTBC weekend drama had a previewing event in North Jeolla Buan.

Kim Hyun Joo said, "I am happy these days to be in the drama. I am having fun and the response is good too. The process of creating something better with the cast and staff is great".

"The part where Yam-jeon goes into the palace was interesting. The way she is so bold and undefeated in front of the court ladies is fun".

"I like the way Nam-hyeok's romance gives me the mellow feeling. It was sad though. It is useful to think about it when I need to make myself weaker for a different scene".

"Cruel Palace - War of Flowers" is a drama about the king's women who fight for power and authority within the palace. It can be seen every Saturday and Sunday at 8:45PM.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c... ( English )

from http://www.hancinema.net/cruel-palace--war-of-flowers-kim-hyeon-joo-54881.html

Guest kcmg25

Now that made me realized why the OST of Cruel Palace is somehow sounds like the one in Princess's Man in terms of uniqueness in the tune and quality of music. Thanks for posting all the OST. Love to listen to all of these. 

Guest LHRCN

kcmg25 said: Now that made me realized why the OST of Cruel Palace is somehow sounds like the one in Princess's Man in terms of uniqueness in the tune and quality of music. Thanks for posting all the OST. Love to listen to all of these. 

Guest kcmg25

Yes, all the OST have sad yet strong melodies. My favorite among the three is the one sung by Beige and is played for Yam Chun and Nam Hyuk during their moments together. While watching the drama, we can totally see how hard their life especially in terms of choosing who they want to be with. The love story of Yam Chun and Nam Hyuk is indeed heartbreaking. I wonder what will happen to them in the end? BTW, Jun Tae Soo is indeed a one lucky man for having romantic love scenes with Kim Hyun Joo who just so happen to act in those kind of scenes for the first time. Both of them are very professional in acting.
Oh I see. So that's the reason on why she's not updating her Twitter account. I guess she's happy and contended in interacting with her fans through her fancafe.
I can't think of her next role in her drama since I'm totally engrossed in watching Cruel Palace. But if I were to choose I want her to be in an action drama or in a romantic comedy but not in a fantasy drama. I don't like watching dramas that are not realistic.

Guest LHRCN

I think my fav OST is the first song which is often get played at the end of the ep
the lyrics of that song is very beautiful , i use the google translation and it begin with something like: heaven, heaven, please dont cry...etc
I guess heaven must have to cry because of this cruel world.

agree her love story with NH is so heartbreaking
suddenly its just propping in my mind that NH would kill her in the end, or them dying together
I think there is no happy ending for her .
its strange that KHJ would have sad ending in this one, because she always had happy ending in her dramas.
btw yes JTS is really lucky to have a chance to act with her in this one
i read that pp said he cant act but he shines along with her because she is shining.

i image how i would feel if the one who has to act those scenes with her would be another man like kim sook hun, so ji sub or lee dong wook, OMG totally crazy happy, aahahahha

Guest kcmg25

OM! I guess if that would happen to Lady Jo and Nam Hyuk, that would be a tear jerking ending. Their love story is somehow like a Romeo and Juliet type or Lancelot and Queen Guinevere. Oh, so people especially the netizens really praise Kim Hyun Joo's acting in the drama and she can carry a good scene with Jun Tae Su. Now that really makes her a versatile actress.
Hahaha! If she will do those scenes with Kim Suk Hoon, So Ji Sub and Lee Dong Wook, I'm sure that will be more romantic, realistic and appealing to the viewers. Lee Dong Wook has a new drama and it's a Saeguk too. So Ji Sub doesn't still confirm for the new Hong sisters' new drama and it's a romantic comedy. Only Kim Suk Hoon has no news for any upcoming projects. Maybe he's still busy with his radio program. I somehow missed watching her dramas with them.
Anyway, I found this at the Arirang World Channel in Youtube. Kim Hyun Joo's press conference of Cruel Palace was included from 1:55 to 3:26.

Guest LHRCN

@kcmg25
you know, in some chinese movies I watched , the villainess is mostly killed by her lover and the lover dies with her too
that is why I came to the idea of her being killed by NH.
just watched the last 2 eps, ep 7 and 8, I think I am going crazy because of her, i mean her villainess
because I am so into her character, I used to be this crazy because of her character, but i think i shouldnt with this YC's character, because the more I am into it, the more I want her to turn good. But its not realistic, she is not going to turn good and she is not going to have a happy ending ( this is what I read at wikipedia about Lady Jo, she is going to be killed)
I try to tell myself that I should just enjoy Kim Hyun Joo's acting and not seeing her as YC, aka lady Jo, but I couldnt, i think I am already crazy because of her.
I am so sad and angry right now because how crazy she is and we cant not do anything to turn her back
I am so sad at the scene when she didnt want to see the baby 's face, that is too cruel to the child and NH. ahhhhhhhh, angry* angry* at YC.

I think KHJ already got what she wanted, this sure marks the turning point of her career, and I am happy for her.
there are so many interviews of her the last 2 days, but i dont understand those korean letters, i think she said how happy she was and how beautiful this drama is, I think she really likes her character and the drama ( I am happy for her too)

yeah she is being praised by fans right now, at jtbc official there is a thread where fans can drop comment about the drama, most of  fans complimented her acting and how smokey she is as the evil Lady Jo( i think fans got surprised because of her change too, people get used to see her as the innocent girl on drama, but this time she is not, ) i think its quite smart of her to choose something different to act.

ahhhh although I want to see her in different character after this drama, but i want to see her get married too. i think its time to get married. nowadays when i see celebrities getting married or having babies, I automatically think of her. thinking how lonely she is( ah poor me, i think because i love her so much so i want to see her happy) , please please please, i want to hear some good news this year or early this year, please, although I always dream her to be with one of my fav. actor, but i think I am OK if she chose some unknown guy / not a celebrity. well anyone who she is happy with, then I am OK. I am sure there are tons of guys who treasure her, she is so beautiful in real life, i mean her personality, such a good person,honest, straight forward, so real because of that personality not only kids love her but elders do love her too. ( i notice that many many seniors actors do love her, that is why i believe her future mother-in-law will love her very much).

Gosh just have some wild mind right now, she would be damm sexy if she has kids, i mean she will be one sexy mommy for sure ( she is so beautiful at this age) I hope she has a daughter because the child will be pretty as she is. and daughter is loved and cuter than son. since she loves kids so much, i hope she has more children, maybe 3 or so? I know once she has a baby its hard for her to comeback with a new drama, you would say with her character its NO way she would leave her baby and goes to work, but I can wait a few years for her comeback right. There is no end for an actresses, because you can act at any age, if she is bit older she can try some serious roles. ( ahh I think I have been dreaming too much)

by the way, did you heard that shin Hyun Joon is getting married on May 27th? i cant believe it, i thought that he had no plan in marriage, but wonder happened to him, he met his future wife just 6 months ago, and the wife is 11 years younger. i hope Hyun Joo unnnie get invited so i can see her at his wedding along with tons of other celebrities, as you know his wedding will be one of the biggest wedding of the year, since he is very well known and has so many friends in the industry ( well KHJ was at chae tae Hyun's wedding and Kang Ho dong's wedding, those weddings were gigantic big too, cha tae Hyun had so many guests at his wedding) I always like it when KHJ appear at event where a lot of other celebs are. btw you think she will get invited? they just had act together in dummy mommy, i hope she get invited but i dont know if she attends of she got the invitation, i mean because she has a busy schedule.

Guest LHRCN

Countdown 8 days till her birthday

I wonder what the korean fans prepared for her. Last year she released a single : forgetfulness for us fans
but there is still no news this year. I guess she is busy with her new drama.
but i hope she will have a happy day with her fans and family, maybe her loved one too.
just wanted her to be on variety shows to promote her new drama, but havent seen anything yet. JTBC doesnt have any cool talk show like other big 3 stations.

Guest kcmg25

I understand what you mean LHRCN. Me too, I'm totally missing the old Yam Chun, but we can't let her remain like that. It just so happened that her image is evil and cruel to the people during their period. I think you are totally into her character, because the way Kim Hyun Joo acts on it is really near to perfection. I love her that's why I'm watching Cruel Palace and also because the character that she is portraying is indeed new and challenging for her image. Though Yam Chun's character is indeed the one that viewers will hate, I still believe that Yam Chun has still a soft spot. That's what evil characters always have. A soft side that they don't want others to know. I know that her life is tragic, I mean she will be killed but I hope it won't be Nam Hyuk. That would be heartbreaking. 
I wish that her drama would be recognize not just in Korea, but in overseas too. And her drama including her and the other actors will be nominated to various TV and drama awards or festivals. Cruel Palace is indeed another saeguk that is unique in storyline and line up of characters. Also, the drama is full of mystery, hatred, love, seduction and power. Kim Hyun  Joo deserves to be given a chance to portray this kind of character because through this, it shows how great she is in terms of acting through different personas. 
Also, I hope a lot of people will like and idolize her more. Not just because of how great she is in scting, but also in real life. She can be seen as a tough and ambitious Lady Jo in the drama, but in real life she is so warmhearted and sweet. Plus she's super down-to-earth and funny too. 
Me too. My mom and I would sometimes talk about her, and we really wish her to get married with of course the perfect man for her. She's a low profile person and she's not mentioning that she's dating somebody, though she has her own ideal type of man. Maybe she's busy that's why she has no time for love. No, I want to see her getting married and afterwards, have children. I'm sure she will be a loving wife and mother. Also, I'm curious who were the actors that admired her so much. I mean who were the ones who showed affection to her, and went after her. Also, is she close with Jun Tae Su? I mean it would be fun seeing her close with her partners in dramas. I remember that only with Kim Suk Hoon that she has no pictures which lead me to be curious why.
Yes, Shin Hyun Joon is getting married to someone who is 13 years his junior. I wish Kim Hyun Joo will be invited and will attend the wedding. I think there's a great chance since they seem to be all so close during the taping for Dummy Mommy. 
Since she's busy with Cruel Palace, maybe she'll celebrate her birthday with her fans at the set. Also the co-actors and crew will be there too. i wonder how many cakes she will receive? My birthday wish for her is good health, more blessings to come, have a boyfriend that suits her, get married and hope her birthday wish/es will be granted. I have more wishes to her, but these are the ones that come up to my mind. 

Guest LHRCN

@kcmg25 I think its realistic how KHJ portrays Lady Jo's character, i mean she is slowly turning evil and we have expected that from the beginning, its just cause I am hating her character and pity her as the same time, as a third person who view the situation i would love her not do cause any blood anymore. But that is her, the lady Jo of Joseon.
OK, I will enjoy KHJ's acting from now on, I think I have to prepare myself that she will be more cruel and blood thirsty like this. you know I used to think that its easy to act this kind of character and those characters dont have any emotions, but I am wrong. while watching an ep, I focus on her emotions in every scene and she has indeed so many emotions, and the way she portrays them is amazing. she goes from an evil lady when she is alone to a clever fox when she is with the King, she acts cute when she is with him, but when she is with Nam Hyuk she acts happy cause she is in love. while she is Kim Ja Jeom she acted guilty, like she doesnt know anything and waiting for him to teach her some bad things. and when she is with her mother she acts angry. Oh My all these emotions together, she is amazing.

well since cruel palace is from aa cable channel so it isnt known to those who dont have cable TV ( only rich people in korea have cable TV because its a paid channel) but looks like cruel palace is doing a great job, well i wish it is more popular too, but since KHJ is happy with what she got I am happy too. I think to her, with only playing this character, it already makes her happy. but I will be happier if she wins some awards ofcourse, well i think we have to wait for the result, since there are 42 eps to go, i dont know if there are any extension for this drama? i know once a drama gets extended it will be drag, but as long as i can see her more on tV i am happy and once the drama gets extended it means they are doing a great job in ratings.

Well I think she is one of these actresses who writers and PD want to have, i think it was in 2011 when twinkle twinkle was aired, during an interview she stated that she wanted to act this kind of character. that was why she chose Dummy Mommy, I guess,. because Kim Young Joo's character was very cold in the beginning. I cant say that Dummy Mommy failed because its ratings was OK , it got average 11%. its pretty good for a drama but its a bit low for weekend drama. however through dummy Mommy Kim Hyun Joo got to know this kind of character, and what surprising, she got cruel palace just 6 months after dummy mommy ended. I read somewhere in this thread that KHJ was on the list of TOp actors who writers wanted to have for their drama.

Dont worry there are a lot of fans who love her, i think she is of those actresses who makes fans to love her and remember her not just cause of her acting but because of her personality and talents too ( I think someone said that in this thread before). she is known for her talents and beautiful hearts. I think she is very popular among people who work for charity, i mean she is very well known among Good neighbors, and many more campaign like that. as for her talent, i think everyone knows about it too.

I think she is close with everyone on the filmset, i dont know how Jun tae soo is in real life? but i am not worry about Kim Hyun Joo , she can be friend with anyone, even with those who are quite ( thinking of how she was the only female friend of so ji sub, he is known for his quite personality, but only her can be friend with him). she is amazing. I think a lot of guys had a crush on her. but i dont know who? I am happy that a lot of celebrities have good words about her. Choi Soo Jung said that she is the best junior to him, cha tae hyun who had a drama with her a long long time ago mentioned her on Healing camp, and look how close she was with Kang Do Hong when she was on his show. MC shin Dong Yup said on Happy together that she is a very clean person. Ha Hee Ra and shin hyun Joon also said something good about her on last year show, But i dont understand what they exactly said. you know there are actors who fake their image when they are on TV, but i think she is all real , the KHJ we see during interview or show is the real her, because i have seen so many actors have good words about her, so I believe them.

yeah I hope she attends shin Hyun Joon wedding, i want to see her on red carpet and i am sure if she attends the reporters will ask her about getting married, and things like that, they always ask actors questions like that at weddings. if she attends i am sure she will seat next to Ha Hee ra, choi soo Jung and people from Dummy Mommy, or maybe she will be side with her friends? who knows, there are tons of MCs, actors, singers who got invited, and she is friends with MCs as well ( she worked as a MC long time ago) she was friend with people like Kang Ho dong, Lee Jong Soo ... and other entertainners.

Guest livon123

I am glad Hyun Joo is getting great reviews again for her acting in Cruel Palace. She certainly make her character memorable, very vicious. Great portrayal of the differences. NH is handsome, I think the pairing is great, dispute not looking good in terms of happily ever after.

Guest LHRCN

Found sinsukkie blues the movie on youtube, but its chinese dubbed, so i cant hear KHJ's voice, but she looks so beautiful in this movie, and its so funny, i havent watched it yet,