Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Guest LHRCN

I know why her stylist chose red color for her,because its an evil color
and she has to dye her hair back to black because of the character. i know that she looks much younger without make up. but still love her.

Guest LHRCN

drama cruel palace release first ep online
201303190939204909.jpg
JTBC

ahd there is a linke from JTBC but i cant watch it because of the low connection, so sad

Guest kcmg25

Hi everyone! 
Long time no posting here. Hehehe! Seeing all your posts here in this thread makes me feel that I really missed anything about Kim Hyun Joo, whether about her new drama, old videos and magazine photoshoots. All I can say is thank you so much for all your efforts to post here.
Anyway, I love her look during the presscon. I understand why her stylist chose to dye her hair Black, and that is to depict a strong and mean character, while the Red dress exudes a personality that can be also strong and shows power. Overall, she looks so alluring and seductive on that look.
This historical drama seems to be really interesting and different  from other dramas. How I wish I could watch this with English subtitles. Hehehe! I'll just wait patiently for it. Also, I am looking forward to Kim Hyun Joo and Jeon Tae Soo's characters in that drama. Both of them are good looking and excellent in acting. Also, the senior actors are well-known in portraying strong characters which all suit them. 
Does someone knew or read an article on how the press conference went through? Just interested on the questions that were asked to them, and their thoughts with each other. 
I'll be having my internship this April so it means that I wouldn't be able to visit this thread regularly again. 
Oh, I almost forgot. Welcome for those who are new in this thread. Keep posting and keeping this Kim Hyun Joo thread active. For those members who are from the Philippines, I'm a Pinoy too so "Hello mga kababayan!".

Guest kcmg25

LHRCN said: found this clip on youtube, haha so funny, this is from her first debut in the reason I love for
she acted as a mistress who work as some bar, haha so funny, this is the drama where she had to say '' i dont know, i dont know''
that is why she gained the nickname '' Miss I don tknow

to watch more clips from this drama you can see the other link on the right side

Guest kcmg25

LHRCN said: Kim Hyun Joo performed KISS ME

wiekkoe

this one was the one video i said i saw before, its now on youtube, it was one of the Goodneighbor event 2012

Guest LHRCN

kcmg25 said: Hahaha! I really laughed and at the same time was impressed on the comedic style of Kim Hyun Joo. Take note everybody, her beauty is indeed unique from other Korean actresses during those times. She looks so skinny and so tall. I really laughed on how she sang the song with movements involved. 
So now I understand why she was nicknamed "Miss I don't know" and that is because of her line from her debut drama. Speaking of that drama, the girl whom the lady banged her head with, was her co-star in the drama "Virtue" right? 
Go Doo Shim looks so young than the other senior actresses in that drama. Her acting skills is really natural here too.
Who are the main characters in this drama anyway? And did Kim Hyun Joo only appeared on that part of the drama only?

Guest LHRCN

I used the online translation to translate what the actors said at the press conference

Lee duk hwa said he feels good to act together with KHJ since she is 25 years younger than him. he said its the first time his partner is this young.
The actor who plays the crown prince said Cruel Palace is very promising, he expect 15% ratings( remember this is a pay TV so 15% is SUPER GOOD, queen insoo only had 4% back then but it was a good number, the succesful drama until now from JTBC is childles comfort and it had 8%, so 15% is a very high number)
KHJ said she wanted to play the kind of evil/ scary character from a long time ago, so this time she got the offer from the scripwriter and PD, she thanked them twice because of this.
she also said something about the ratings which i dont understand.
jeon tae soo said something about coming back after 3 years with another saeguk drama since syungkunghwan scandal, he also said something about this sister( aka ha ji won supports him or something like that)

some videos to watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmwFgzoHx6s

Guest kcmg25

Yes, Kim Hyun Joo doesn't look like a Korean to me also that's why I said before that her beauty is indeed unique. I'm kinda interested on the drama The Reason I live because of her parts there. Maybe I'll give it a try to watch the links of some cuts of that drama on Youtube. 
About her new drama, I really hope that it will get good reviews and responses from the viewers. Aiming for 15% ratings can be a challenge, but since one of the actors said that this drama is promising means a big possibility to achieve that kind of rating can happen. I really want to watch this drama because of the plot, characters, and the major transformation of Kim Hyun Joo. Also, this is a one-of-a-kind Saeguk drama. Most Saeguk dramas today are full of action and sometimes tells about the love story which also lacks at some themes. I am really looking forward to her new drama and wish for the success of cast and crew of Cruel Palace. Aja! 

Guest kcmg25

Hi Everyone!
Here's the link of Cruel Palace's episode 1. i haven't watched it yet since the internet connection's too slow, but I want you guys to give a try to watch it. Enjoy!
Feel free to comment regarding the first episode. Could please someone give me the link of Cruel Palace's thread here if ever there is? Thank you so much.
http://home.jtbc.co.kr/Vod/VodView.aspx?epis_id=EP10015452

Guest kcmg25

Silly me. I found the thread for Cruel Palace here in Soompi. I'll just post the link for the first episode there too.

Guest itsajklmnop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5VOvCCwLNCs
Guys, have you watch this one? Kim Hee Sun, Song Seung Heon and Kim Hyun Joo :")

Guest kcmg25

Yes Itsajklmnop, I already watched that MV for their movie "Calla". That movie made Kim Hyun Joo stand out more than Kim Hee Sun, and it is because of her innocent and pretty look. I also recommend you to watch that movie if ever you haven't watch it. If you will look at the video. They all look so young there especially Song Seung Hoon and Kim Hee Sun. Kim Hyun Joo too looks younger there, but nothing hass change much to her.

Guest LHRCN

I havent watched that movie of KHJ, song seung hun and kim hee sun
watching the MV, i dont understand the story, is KHJ a show or a ghost or so? because i see that song seung hun sees kim hee sun in her

btw here are some funny pics from the press conference
20130319043156_279447_413_550.jpg
1363678590_483930.jpg1363678707_483934.jpg201303191553778229_51480bb23b055.jpg
201303191551772038_51480b633d079.jpg
IE001559316_STD.jpg
2013031901001329800106951.jpg
19160947374000_61000090.jpg
1363676110408_1_155710.jpg
20130319_1363679774_93888100_1.jpg
img_8869%20copy.jpg
Naver

Guest LHRCN

did you watch ep 1
I watched it yesterday with the Daum Link
haha Kim Hyun Joo was so funny in ep, cant image she acts like that, so funny
I love it that she plays ''2'' characters in this drama, the young/funny Lady Jo and the strong/evil lady Jo
i think for actors its fun for them to play different sides of them in one drama.
I have never seen Kim Hyun Joo acting disrespect for elders like this, she is greedy, stealing, doesnt care for anyone. what a spoiled girl.
So Far I love her acting. cant wait for her to make me hate her character when she turns evil.

taxi show

to watch the rest on the same channel