Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Guest LHRCN

ahh after seeing ep 2, I am so in love with Nam Hyuk+ Yam Chun 's couple
their love story is so sadddddd, and i dont know if they would have a happy ending, i guess not. because she will become a king's woman

btw I think its the first time i see KHJ's character fall head to toe in love with a guy, mostly guys in drama fall for her first and she was the one who rejects them
but she is so in love with nam hyuk in this drama, hahaha

some cuts from ep 2
love this first scene

**edit**
Oh My God, Kim Hyun Joo is on Top search at naver and Daum right now
i guess its because of the preview of ep 3
if you watch the preview the last 3 seconds Lady Jo is half naked

Guest itsajklmnop

@LHRCN, OMO? Really?! She's on top search in Naver and Daum? Whoa! Her drama has a good start. Good to know that.
I will be watching episode 2 now. Thank you so much for the updates.

Guest itsajklmnop

2013032601001667200137391.jpg
OMO! Is it real? Is she really gonna show some flesh on epsiode 3? Oh No! I don't wanna see it. I don't :(

Kim Hyeon-joo also foresaw a shocking exposure.

JTBC "Cruel Palace - War of Flowers" showed Yam-jeon (Kim Hyeon-joo) rejecting the confession of Nam-hyeok (Jeon Tae-soo) before she went into the palace.

In the preview at the end of the episode, Kim Hyeon-soo revealed her chest line. Song Seon-mi also once revealed hers in a breast feeding scene.

Meanwhile, "Cruel Palace - War of Flowers" is about the lovers of the king who become devils to take over his love and authority. To be aired every weekend at 8:45PM.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c... ( English )

Guest itsajklmnop

I really wanna see the preview of Episode 3. I'm dying to see the most talked about preview on Daum and Naver.

Guest itsajklmnop

@LHRCN, yea. I was surprised by that as well. But as we read the plot of the series we really have to expect that there are some steamy scenes, since it's all about the royal concubines. Maybe I'm not just ready to see her doing those. I'm used to seeing her in portraying wholesome nice, girl-next-door kinda roles. Doing that, I just can't believe it. I'm mortified. Really.

Guest itsajklmnop

http://home.jtbc.co.kr/Preview/PreviewView.aspx?vod_service=2&prog_id=PR10010190&menu_id=PM10017248&epis_id=EP10015521
Heres the link for Episode 3 preview. :)

Guest itsajklmnop

【서울=뉴시스】이재훈 기자 = JTBC 새 주말연속극 '궁중잔혹사-꽃들의 전쟁'이 25일 동영상 웹하드 송사리의 드라마 다운로드 차트에서 1위를 차지했다. 
조선 인조시대가 배경인 팩션사극이다. '소용 조씨'를 중심으로 한 여인들의 암투를 흥미진진하게 그리며 인기를 끌고 있다. 특히, 조선 최고의 요부 소용조씨를 맡은 김현주의 섹시한 연기 변신이 주목 받고 있다. 
이와 함께 MBC TV '백년의 유산'(2위), SBS TV '돈의 화신'(3위), KBS 2TV '최고다 이순신'(5위) 등의 주말극이 상위에 랭크됐다. 

-- Google Translator --
【Seoul = BUSINESS WIRE Hoon] reporters JTBC new weekend drama series 'courtly the Tales of Cruelty Towards Flowers of War' 25 hard medaka Video Web Drama download charts ranked # 1.
Shipbuilding artificial era background, faction, is a historical drama. Exciting draw of cancer of a woman who avail Cho has become popular. Kim Hyun-joo of his shipbuilding best vamp avail Cho transformation sexy smoke is getting attention.
Century MBC TV 'heritage' (# 2), SBS TV 'incarnation of money (3), KBS 2TV' best Yi '(# 5), jumalgeuk was ranked at the top.

Woah! So, Cruel Palace: War of Flowers' ranked #1. What an achievement.

Guest LHRCN

itsajklmnop said: @LHRCN, yea. I was surprised by that as well. But as we read the plot of the series we really have to expect that there are some steamy scenes, since it's all about the royal concubines. Maybe I'm not just ready to see her doing those. I'm used to seeing her in portraying wholesome nice, girl-next-door kinda roles. Doing that, I just can't believe it. I'm mortified. Really.

Guest LHRCN

I forgot to post this here
Hyun Joo unnie dropped by her fancafe and posted this pic after ep 1 aired, she asked fans how ep 1 was
2j0b66e.png
LIPS

Cruel Palace/ War of Flowers on Newspaper

zlcb5t.jpg
lips

Guest itsajklmnop

LHRCN said: @itsajklmnop
actually i didnt expect steamy scenes of KHJ, i only expect that she would be scary and crazy
but totally didnt expect HOT scenes, until she said at the Press conference about it, from that moment i began to image it and my guess was right OMG i cant image she doing bed scene with Lee duk hwa, OMG, he is like a father to her.
I will wait patient for more news regarding those scenes

OMGGGGG thank you for the news, Cruel Palace is #1 downloading online, totally didnt expect it
Cruel Palace seems like very popular right now, i am so happy for her.
Kim Hyun Joo fighting !

Guest itsajklmnop

Springtime/Days of Youthhttp://www.tudou.com/plcover/JbFjhPLx37M/
Found this link of the full 10 episodes of Springtime/Days of youth starring Jang Dong Gun and Kim Hyun Joo. For all those who haven't watched this, that's the link. Though, there are no English Subtitles :) Enjoy!
I also found the link of her movie with Song Seung Heon "Calla" with English Sub.
Callahttp://www.homecinema7.com/2011/10/watch-online-calla-1999-korean-eng-sub_5304.html

Guest LHRCN

its Tuesday now and the talk about the HOT scene is still there
although its annoy me that korean netizen still talk about it, since i cant see nothing wrong with that scene( i mean she is not naked) its some effect of the drama
they just film her top, and she is not topless when she filmed that scene

on the other hand, i am happy with the debate because of it, people are curious and that is why Cruel Palce is more well known

Oh My God, Cruel Palace continue topping the TOP search again, for the 2nd day
I cant believe it
this time its Top drama search, normally its monday and the dramas which airs on Monday should be on tOP
but cruel Palace is still number 1. so happy

Guest LHRCN

ENGSUB is out

online link
http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4243/1/Cruel_Palace%3A_War_of_the_Flowers/

and this link
http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/cruel-palace-war-of-flowers-episode-1/297958

Guest itsajklmnop

LHRCN

said: its Tuesday now and the talk about the HOT scene is still there

although its annoy me that korean netizen still talk about it, since i cant see nothing wrong with that scene( i mean she is not naked) its some effect of the drama

they just film her top, and she is not topless when she filmed that scene

on the other hand, i am happy with the debate because of it, people are curious and that is why Cruel Palce is more well known

Oh My God, Cruel Palace continue topping the TOP search again, for the 2nd day

I cant believe it

this time its Top drama search, normally its monday and the dramas which airs on Monday should be on tOP

but cruel Palace is still number 1. so happy

Guest LHRCN

i found the chinese baidu link of kim hyun joo fanclub,
if you like you can visit this link
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw=%E9%87%91%E8%B3%A2%E7%8F%A0

**edit**
more pics from JTBC
20130322_181333_9125.jpg.tn580.jpg
20130322_181342_5696.jpg.tn580.jpg
20130322_181348_2631.jpg.tn580.jpg
20130322_181401_0226.jpg.tn580.jpg
20130322_181408_6502.jpg.tn580.jpg