Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Guest LHRCN

Behind the scene pic, the drama is filmed yesterday at Korean Folks Village and the fans had the chance to take some pics from the filming

어제(3/12) 한국민속촌에서는 JTBC 새 주말 특별기획 드라마 '궁중 잔혹사-꽃들의 전쟁' 촬영이 진행되었사옵니다. ▼ 저녁에 올 비를 머금은 촉촉한 공기가 조금은 쌀쌀하게 느껴지는 오전이었지요. 촬영을 위해 많은 스텝과 배우분들이 으쌰으쌰 힘을 내며 촬영에 열중하고 계셨사옵니다. 아! 이곳은 한국민속촌 선비집 앞 길이옵니다. 조용하고 고즈넉한 분위기가 아름다운 곳이지요.

242BDB4D5141B37223C095

▼ 조선시대의 팜프파탈, 소용 조씨 역을 맡으신 김현주 곱게 한복을 차려입은 그녀의 모습이 곱다, 고와! 참으로 곱구료.

1352824E5141B3A015C4D3

장시간 촬영에 기지개를 펴며 찌뿌드드한 몸도 풀어보옵니다.

01663A4C5141B3C2139C9D

주간 촬영은 한국민속촌 관아에서 진행되었사옵니다. 장시간 찰영으로 지치셨을법도 한데, 한국민속촌 카메라를 보고 환하게 웃어주시는 그녀의 미소가 봄날에 핀 꽃 같사옵니다. 선한 얼굴을 지닌 그녀가 그려낼 소용 조씨의 모습이 참으로 기대되옵니다.

3월 23일(토) 첫방송 될 JTBC 새 주말 특별기획 드라마 ' 궁중 잔혹사-꽃들의 전쟁'많은 관심 부탁드리옵니다.

246DBF4C5141B3EA0981ED

그럼, 이즈음에서 촬영을 함께 했던 주요 인물, 소용조씨와 인조 인물 탐색을 해보며 긴장감을 더해보겠사옵니다.

credit to LIPS

haha Kim Hyun Joo is so cute trying to exercise while waiting for the next scene, haha

Guest LHRCN

found this clip on youtube, haha so funny, this is from her first debut in the reason I love for
she acted as a mistress who work as some bar, haha so funny, this is the drama where she had to say '' i dont know, i dont know''
that is why she gained the nickname '' Miss I don tknow

to watch more clips from this drama you can see the other link on the right side

Guest itsajklmnop

I read an article saying that Kim Hyun Joo's one of the big names and very popular to Korea since then 'til now. The article said that even if she took 2 years vacation, people still love her and they keep loving her even more. However she's well known not because she's an actress but a very talented, artistic person and a girl with a big and golden heart because of being into charitable work.
Some of the fans really wanted her to do a romantic comedy series and not long dramas. They say that she can gain more popularity doing RomCom's more than family/melodramas. Also with her upcoming saeguk: Cruel of the Palace, War of Flowers, they do believe that she'll gain popularity being the female fetale :))
All I can say is, no matter what she's doing, melo, family, romcom's, she's still the best. So nice to know that she's popular doing charitable works :)) KHJ Unni, hwaiting. Saranghae! Mahal na mahal kita :)) And I am a proud KHJ fan, ever!

Guest itsajklmnop

LHRCN said:2ij29o7.jpg

Omooo! I like her lips here :)) Those of her leading men who had a chance to kiss those lips. Omoooo. Jealous much! :)) Ehem, I rememeber I AM A GIRL! :D HAHAHA

LHRCN said: forevergirl said: @lhrcn thank u chingu!, wow HJW's brother is a hottie! ehheheh you dont know him? he was in sungkyunghwan scandal
hahahah embarassed to say, nope I dont know him maybe Im familiar with his face but I dont remember who exactly he is... hehehhe I didnt watch that drama u've mentioned  :\">

Guest itsajklmnop

I'm so excited. It'll be this week. Cruel Palace: War of Flowers. OMOOOOO. Can't wait to watch KHJ Unni :"> Can we watch the first episode with English Sub right away? :)

Guest LHRCN

itsajklmnop said: I read an article saying that Kim Hyun Joo's one of the big names and very popular to Korea since then 'til now. The article said that even if she took 2 years vacation, people still love her and they keep loving her even more. However she's well known not because she's an actress but a very talented, artistic person and a girl with a big and golden heart because of being into charitable work.
Some of the fans really wanted her to do a romantic comedy series and not long dramas. They say that she can gain more popularity doing RomCom's more than family/melodramas. Also with her upcoming saeguk: Cruel of the Palace, War of Flowers, they do believe that she'll gain popularity being the female fetale :))
All I can say is, no matter what she's doing, melo, family, romcom's, she's still the best. So nice to know that she's popular doing charitable works :)) KHJ Unni, hwaiting. Saranghae! Mahal na mahal kita :)) And I am a proud KHJ fan, ever!

Guest itsajklmnop

Sorry to say this, but black hair do not suit her. I love her with bron hair. She look very young with thise unlike her black hair color. She seemed old there.