Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Guest itsajklmnop

kcmg25 said: Yes Itsajklmnop, I already watched that MV for their movie "Calla". That movie made Kim Hyun Joo stand out more than Kim Hee Sun, and it is because of her innocent and pretty look. I also recommend you to watch that movie if ever you haven't watch it. If you will look at the video. They all look so young there especially Song Seung Hoon and Kim Hee Sun. Kim Hyun Joo too looks younger there, but nothing hass change much to her.

201303211523776656_514aa7ef96d06.jpg

201303211523776656_514aa7f06447c.jpg

[OSEN = gangseojeong reporter] JTBC New Weekend Special Drama 'courtly the Tales of Cruelty Towards Flowers of War' (less than) Tales of Cruelty Towards court notice bloody war and unveiled the poster.

'Palace of the Tales of Cruelty Towards' (a play jeonghayeon, directing nojongchan) the woman is going to the devil in order to win the love of power the Joseon Dynasty king of the wretched woman dealing with the court of cancer authentic historical dramas. Poster, the temptation is to give the Mothership court was rife with all kinds of conspiracy Ibiza realistic to conjure woman of bloody

Tales of Cruelty Towards 'royal' than what the main poster appeared with Kim Hyun-joo, yideokhwa, neurologic, gowonhui reveals an intense and captivating images. Yideokhwa centered lives up to the title, 'Flowers of War' three actresses flaunt the charm and each of the other three, three-color poster lavishly decorated and is
Costume wearing gonryongpo engraved with ornate golden embroidery faux Station yideokhwa introduced the appearance of the charismatic monarch without regret. Kim Hyun-joo while leaning on the arms of the yideokhwa saucy, bewitching appearance, and with a look of sensuality, pride neurologic combines stately beauty and elegant charm beauty and intelligence sejabin Kang expression did. Sensibilities of the young queen, putputhan had to put rookie gowonhui charge of enteric fever princely station.

It is characterized by red, violet, pink color is set to costumes to fit the character of the three women in the major rivalry. And different combinations of the three women notice that static atmosphere elicit tension. Of bloody war happen in the center of the artificial woman curiosity that drove some blue on the home theater come forward hardwood.

Also avail another version of Cho Cho's intense facial expressions continue to dominate the deadly beauty as a weapon artificial Move arch Femme Fatale avail the exclusive poster was emphasized. Provocative glances one with the lethal and unconventional charm hidden in it enough to express the desire to avail Kim Hyun-joo Cho Station. Since its debut the first to challenge the villainess smoke report through the smoke transformed, while Kim Hyun-joo poster heralding the birth of a new 'national villainess'.

'Courtly the Tales of Cruelty Towards the first 23 days will be broadcast

Guest LHRCN

Wow the posters look amazing, it look like some Movie, not drama, i mean the quality of the Posters are very nice. its look expensive. love the 2nd poster with Hyun Joo unnie alone, she looks elegent there. love the red color in that poster. and the 1st poster, the dress she wears, it looks more like some chinese dress and not Korean hanbok, but still love it

itsajklmnop said: kcmg25 said: Yes Itsajklmnop, I already watched that MV for their movie "Calla". That movie made Kim Hyun Joo stand out more than Kim Hee Sun, and it is because of her innocent and pretty look. I also recommend you to watch that movie if ever you haven't watch it. If you will look at the video. They all look so young there especially Song Seung Hoon and Kim Hee Sun. Kim Hyun Joo too looks younger there, but nothing hass change much to her.

Guest LHRCN

Part of the OST . the OST at the end of ep 1,which I got from LIPS
I wonder who is the singer? this song sounds sad
I used the online translation and it goes like'' Heaven, Heaven, please dont cry'' I guess the cruelty of the time, how people get killed, a mother has to part with her child, a evil woman who controls the King, not only human are crying because of all this, but the heaven has shed tears too.

앤딩장면 ost  들리는대로 가사 적어봅니다.. 참 애잔합니다

하늘아 하늘아 서러워마라 하늘아 하늘아 울지마

하늘아 하늘아 실같은 인연 눈물은 거둬라

바람에 꽃잎이 지고 달빛에 새벽이 온다 어느 생에 어느 하늘에 이 맘을 둘까

외로이 홀로 머물다 흘러 흩어진 한숨아

꿈이어라 허망한 꿈이어라 울어본들 무엇하나  비에 젖어 한 세상 떠난 이별(?) 잊은듯 살아갈까

하늘아 하늘아 실같은 인연 눈물은 거둬라

떨어지는 꽃잎 바람에 날려 뒤를 따라갈까

어느 하늘 아래서 내가 쉴까 어디로 난 가야하나 온몸으로 막아도 흩어지는 바람에 날 태운다

꿈이어라 허망한 꿈이어라 울어본들 무엇하나 부서질 줄 알면서 날아가는 하늘에 날 띄운다

하늘아 하늘아 실같은 인연 눈물은 거둬라

credit to LIPS

Online translation

Oh heaven, heaven Oh none, do Oh heaven, heaven Oh, do not cry

Ties, such as room Oh Oh heaven, heaven tears Holster

Petals on the wind and moonlight in the dawn sky in my life which comes to like playing by

Oh sigh lonely alone abide flows scattered

(Farewell?) Seem to have forgotten Alive left a world drenched in the rain one cry of what this dream sweet. Vain dreams sweet. Shall

Go behind petals blowing in the wind

Either under heaven Where I swilkka me one to go with my whole body was weak scattered in the wind picks up, I

Dream sweet. Vain dreams sweet. Cry this day what one flying in the sky line, knowing the quality department will launch

Guest itsajklmnop

I watched the 1st episode. KHJ's stunning. I like the way she killed the guard just to protect her mother. I was amazed by what she did. Esp. when she and that boy helped each other to hide the body of the guard. Just like @LHRCN said, she's very spoiled here. She wants to get everything even though she has to kill someone. Excellent acting. I love it.

Guest LHRCN

itsajklmnop said: I watched the 1st episode. KHJ's stunning. I like the way she killed the guard just to protect her mother. I was amazed by what she did. Esp. when she and that boy helped each other to hide the body of the guard. Just like @LHRCN said, she's very spoiled here. She wants to get everything even though she has to kill someone. Excellent acting. I love it.

Guest LHRCN

Kim Hyun Joo to act 4 hours in the rain

201303220841773962_514b9b53bdd13.jpg

Lead of jtbc new drama, Kim Hyun Joo has to act 4 hours in the rain. This is the scene before she enters the palace

to be the woman of the king. Infront of her teacher, she has to clean herself in the rain.

to credit to naver

Guest itsajklmnop

LHRCN said:

Kim Hyun Joo to act 4 hours in the rain

201303220841773962_514b9b53bdd13.jpg

Lead of jtbc new drama, Kim Hyun Joo has to act 4 hours in the rain. This is the scene before she enters the palace

to be the woman of the king. Infront of her teacher, she has to clean herself in the rain.

to credit to naver

Guest itsajklmnop

@LHRCN, yes I do rememeber that. 
Looking at those pictures on the rain, she looks like a child who did something bad and punished by her teacher. Hahaha She's so cute.
Common people! Let's keep this thread happy and alive :) Keep posting!

Guest itsajklmnop

I like what she's wearing. Like an innocent girl :)
Hey I read that the reception of the first episode of Cruel Palace: War of Flowers great in Korea. Whoa!Congratulations to them! :)

Guest LHRCN

There is a news from korean press
‘궁중잔혹사’ 1회, 4일만에 조회수 10만건 육박 ‘반응폭발’

Its said ep 1 is really popular under netizen, JTBC just released ep 1 online 4 days ago, but it got over 100.000 views
and on 19th when its just released it got over 43000 in a few ago, so the press is expect this is a good sign.

Guest LHRCN

Link to watch ep 1 Online
http://home.jtbc.co.kr/Event/Event.aspx?prog_id=PR10010190&menu_id=PM10017564

here are the dailymotion link
part1
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyfc5z_www-2korea-net-yyyyy-yyy-yy-e01-130323-hdtv-h264-720p-with_webcam#.UU3b4Devb4s
part 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyfc6t_www-2korea-net-yyyyy-yyy-yy-e01-130323-hdtv-h264-720p-with_webcam#.UU3XsTevb4s

Guest LHRCN

[NEWS] JTBC Cruel Palace/ War of Flowers scored high, has a good start

‘꽃들의전쟁’, 첫 방송 3%대 ‘순조로운 출발’
etc0120130324122100.jpg
24일 시청률 조사회사 닐슨코리아에 따르면 23일 첫 방송된 종합편성채널 JTBC 새 주말극 ‘궁중잔혹사-꽃들의 전쟁’(극본 정하연ㆍ연출 노종찬ㆍ이하 꽃들의전쟁)은 시청률은 3.058%(전국 유료방송가구기준)을 기록했다. 전작인 ‘무자식 상팔자’ 첫 방송 시청률인 1.432%보다 1.626% 포인트 높은 수치다.

<저작권자 ⓒ 인터넷한국일보, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>

According the the news, Cruel Palace/ War of Flowers got 3.058% for ep 1 and its 2x higher than de first ep of the succesful ''Childless comfort'. Childless comfort ended with 10% with its last ep, so it marked a good start for Cruel Palace with this rocking Ratings.

Guest itsajklmnop

Guys, do you have a link where I can watch Star Runner with English Sub? I've been looking for that and I can't find any. Thank you!

Guest LHRCN

@itsajklmnop
sorry i dont know any link of star runner.

ep 2 of cruel palace is starting in 40 minutes, to watch it online, you can go to jtbc website and click on the onair botton,the connection is quite slow
but its better than nothing

Guest LHRCN

ep 2

20130324_1364126425_12302200_1.jpg
20130324_1364127172_50560800_1.jpg
20130324_1364128454_86042100_1.jpg
naver

ahhhhh she was so cute in ep 2, finally we get to see Yam Chun (lady Jo) story more
she has more scenes in this ep, and this ep tells the sad love story of nam hyuk and Lady Jo,
it broke my heart watching their love story
and ep 3, Yam Chun is half naked, she was in bedroom with someone. its not the king.