10 hours ago, nikachan2008 said:

Thank you so much. Yes, it is available here. I will watch it later. Need to watch episode 12 yet with English subs. Hope it is already fully subbed. 

Wow! Lots of comments from fans and most of them are from China. It is nice to hear from our Queen. 

BTW, welcome to this thread yesineedroot. Nice to meet you. 

You are welcome.

Thank you~We're gonna have so much fun here :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nikachan2008 said:

I wonder what kind of pretty nice girl she will be at the end of Night Light.. looking forward to seeing that.

Happy New Year! I am happy that I could really rest and relax this winter holiday. Except for a short trip to pray at a shrine at midnight of New Years eve my family just stayed at home. My holiday is until the 9th but I will be travelling from the 6th with family. Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year celebration and I wish you all the best in 2017. 

Hello! Welcome to our Queens thread. Its nice to hear from you.

For you and  yesineedroot , when did you become fans of Lee Yowon? What dramas have you watched? 

I never watched korean drama before. Two weeks ago I saw some pics of night light accidentally. And that's when I first knew yo won. She impressed me. Then I feel that can't love her more.

Last weekend I watched Ms temper and nam jung gi,with a bit hurry. So fantastic and warm.

I've been busy with my work, so I haven't began long ones like empire of gold. Maybe someday.

In running man she's so cute.

• Like 3

On Monday, January 02, 2017 at 0:03 AM, vaiduakhu said:

God, "she's gorgeous" is an understatement. :wub:

@etlc see... I guess it's how powerful make-up can be, besides just a form of maintenance in your opinion. Of course, we must own a face which is pleasant to look at, first. :sweatingbullets:

Haha, @vaiduakhu, yes agree that make up can be very powerful, but they can be quite high maintenance in terms of cost, time and upkeep effort. :sweatingbullets:

Hmm, instead of the word maintenance maybe it's more appropriate if I initially said that makeup for me is to look presentable...

• Like 3

13 hours ago, etlc said:

Haha, @vaiduakhu, yes agree that make up can be very powerful, but they can be quite high maintenance in terms of cost, time and upkeep effort. :sweatingbullets:

Hmm, instead of the word maintenance maybe it's more appropriate if I initially said that makeup for me is to look presentable...

For me, skin care products are more expensive than make-up stuff, at least triple... 
I used to think what is the point of putting expensive make-up to my face and at the end of the day, I need to remove all. But also me is stunned with make-up magic, haha... For me, it's kinda improvement form, skin care products are high maintenance one :)

I like LYW's bare face, she looks simple and natural. She looks more "sharpen" with make-up on 

• Like 4

Movie Youngest's poster 

1483520745_zpsaiqgxu2q.jpg

DC

when is the premiere, Jan? hope not... I just saw the list of Kmovie premiered in Jan and many look like box-office monsters just by the name of the actors: Lucid dream (Go Soo, Kang Hye Jung, Park Yoo Chun), Confidential assignment (Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae Jin, Kim Joo Hyuk), The king (Jung Woo Sung, Jo In Sung, Kim Ah Joong, Ryu Jun Yeol)...

Also, LYW is still busy filming NL, she can't invest much time in promotion. 

Some more stills/promotion photos:

1483520818_zpsszzdtkxx.jpg1483520818%202_zpscigrvj5a.jpg

DC

look like LYW is back to her glory time (after QSD or SBDH) with this young and cute looking. She's aging backward

• Like 6

On 1/3/2017 at 11:21 AM, cedricgordon said:

I just l.o.v.e Ms Lee. 

I watched Ms Temper back then and I found her so amusing. Although she's often stoic or fierce looking in the drama, I just love her charisma. When news reported that she's taking the role in Night Light, I couldn't be happier. 

I love her this much :P She proclaimed that she has more female fans than male in Running Man, and I couldn't agree more. 

Welcome to Yowon soompi thread! And thank you for sharing your thoughts. It's nice to hear praises for our Queen. Yes, it's true. Most of us here are female fans :). You should also watch her other previous dramas, like Empire of Gold and 49 Days. She did a great job there too.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, yesineedroot said:

I never watched korean drama before. Two weeks ago I saw some pics of night light accidentally. And that's when I first knew yo won. She impressed me. Then I feel that can't love her more.

Last weekend I watched Ms temper and nam jung gi,with a bit hurry. So fantastic and warm.

I've been busy with my work, so I haven't began long ones like empire of gold. Maybe someday.

In running man she's so cute.

Yes, Empire of Gold and 49 Days I really recommend. Queen Seondeok is good too but it's very long. 

It's good you found Night Light. Just watched episode 14 raw and woah.. I-Kyung was so fierce :sweatingbullets:  But I love it..sadist mode ON :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, nikachan2008 said:

Looking forward to seeing this movie.

But can somebody post the synopsis of this movie again here. Thank you.

There is not much info abt the synopsis... here is a small piece from Dramabeans:

Lee will be returning to the big screen in the new movie Youngest, about four siblings: Funny character actor Jung Man-shik (Entertainer) has been cast as the eldest brother, Lee Yo-won will play the second child, Esom (Like for Likes) will be third child, and the youngest sibling will be child actor Jung Joon-won (he was most recently in A Melody to Remember, but I remember him as young Lee Seung-gi in Gu Family Book).

Wow, that’s a thirty-year age difference between the first and the last child, at least with the actors’ real ages. The movie’s title is a colloquial word for the youngest sibling, often a late baby, so that makes sense that he’d stick out for being considerably younger than the others. There isn’t a lot of plot information, other than the fact that it’s a warm human drama about the four siblings.

Lee Yo-won’s character will be a passionate reporter....

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/05/lee-yo-won-returns-to-the-big-screen-with-warm-family-movie/

Look like it doesn't have the material for mega hit like May 18... I hope it can do decently at the box-office. Who knows maybe Korean is fed up with action movies, and they wanna change to sth different like a warm family movie. 
But I don't quite follow LYW's recent movies, to be honest...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nikachan2008 said:

Yes, Empire of Gold and 49 Days I really recommend. Queen Seondeok is good too but it's very long. 

It's good you found Night Light. Just watched episode 14 raw and woah.. I-Kyung was so fierce :sweatingbullets:  But I love it..sadist mode ON :)

For me, every drama she has she's giving her best to fit in the role...

That's why I really like her.. hihihih

I mean every role she accepts there's always development and adjustment 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Btw, some of YK-SJ's fan-art makes me nosebleed :sweatingbullets: 

Love the fan arts.  They are really adorable.  The fans in China are amazing to send their love for the queen.  Glad to know her role is such popular there.  Some of their comments are hilarious.  They actually perceive her character as the male lead, which is pretty much true.  Here are some of their posts…

Yowon unnie is so handsome.

Yowon unnie is my husband.

We all love you and Seo E.K..  You are so handsome.

I want to marry you.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, QSD said:

Love the fan arts.  They are really adorable.  The fans in China are amazing to send their love for the queen.  Glad to know her role is such popular there.  Some of their comments are hilarious.  They actually perceive her character as the male lead, which is pretty much true.  Here are some of their posts…

Yowon unnie is so handsome.

Yowon unnie is my husband.

We all love you and Seo E.K..  You are so handsome.

I want to marry you.

SYK is the ideal hero in gxg fic, lol.

Thank to this drama, I checked some gxg stories to understand why SYK is so hot in Chinese and Vietnamese fan community, especially gxg shippers :lol:: CEO, glamorous, model body, freaking rich, smart, damn cold (but warm inside), owning sports cars and big houses, sad past... what else you can ask for? she's girl-crush material, perfect figure in fanfic land. 

• Like 4

On 1/4/2017 at 4:40 PM, KERROPPIE said:

For me, every drama she has she's giving her best to fit in the role...

That's why I really like her.. hihihih

I mean every role she accepts there's always development and adjustment 

Yes, very true. I just mentioned the two because they were the latest with Ms.Temper. 

• Like 1

On 1/4/2017 at 4:18 PM, vaiduakhu said:

There is not much info abt the synopsis... here is a small piece from Dramabeans:

Look like it doesn't have the material for mega hit like May 18... I hope it can do decently at the box-office. Who knows maybe Korean is fed up with action movies, and they wanna change to sth different like a warm family movie. 
But I don't quite follow LYW's recent movies, to be honest...

Thank you very much. She didn't have a recent movie, right? The last one was Fists of Legend which was already few years ago I think. 

On 1/4/2017 at 5:11 PM, vaiduakhu said:

Youngest's teaser:

LYW VN FB page

Look like it's a comedy movie. There older "kids" verbally bully each other :sweatingbullets: 

look funny, I will watch this. 

Thank you so much for posting this here. LOL.. so funny! Just with the teaser I am already excited to watch this movie. Looks like it's our queen who takes care or stand as the mother figure to the youngest brother. He is so cute! :wub: Mmm.. can't wait to watch the whole movie. 

• Like 1