8 hours ago, KERROPPIE said:

hahaha this scene I literally laughed, because she flirted with Deokman

As far as I remember that moment Mishil said that "You're too much pretty to become a boy"

That was the time that Mishil is not aware that Deokman knows to speak different languages and accidentally Deokman heard something about her and the plan of Mishil that is connected (I don't remember exactly) that's why Deokman curiosity pushed her to find more details by seeing Mishil every night... 

Talking about Queen Seon Deok in Lee Yo Won's forum makes me wanna watch again the series

I also remember someone said Hwarang Doekman is pretty, but I skimmed all Mishil-Doekman's scenes, no such thing like that. I doubt the person said that is not Mishil, but Misang (Mishil's brother). He always threw weird (but true) comments abt Doekman.

I couldn't find the hugging @tieuyeunu mentioned yet...

Here we go, all "romantic" scenes b/w MS and DM I can find today: :sweatingbullets:

2_zpsqouw5gxm.jpg

1_zps2gn34f5l.jpg

3_zpssbvstduj.jpg

4_zpsegeud01d.jpg

5_zpsqlqk2vtc.jpg

I should stop scrutinizing... great urge to marathon QSD all over again. No time for now. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I also remember someone said Hwarang Doekman is pretty, but I skimmed all Mishil-Doekman's scenes, no such thing like that. I doubt the person said that is not Mishil, but Misang (Mishil's brother). He always threw weird (but true) comments abt Doekman.

I couldn't find the hugging @tieuyeunu mentioned yet...

Here we go, all "romantic" scenes b/w MS and DM I can find today: :sweatingbullets:

2_zpsqouw5gxm.jpg

1_zps2gn34f5l.jpg

3_zpssbvstduj.jpg

4_zpsegeud01d.jpg

5_zpsqlqk2vtc.jpg

I should stop scrutinizing... great urge to marathon QSD all over again. No time for now. 

Wah so it's not Mishil said that? hahaha but there's someone said that?? That Deokman is too much pretty being a boy??

4 hours ago, QSD said:

Maybe you got affected by girl love in Night Light that you imagining Mishil hugging Deokman.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH me too I got carried away in that scene

Seo Yi Kyung really scary when she said the last line ....

Mondays-Tuesdays are coming.. excited with the upcoming episode

Advanced Merry Christmas to all in this thread!! :) 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, KERROPPIE said:

Wah so it's not Mishil said that? hahaha but there's someone said that?? That Deokman is too much pretty being a boy??

I remember hearing that from someone but I also can't remember who it was. Mmm.. guess we have to go back on watching Queen Seondok again.

Just finished reviewing and editing the subtitles of Pure Heart about two hours ago. Just spent the whole afternoon today doing it. It was refreshing to watch LYW's younger days drama. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL LEE YOWON LOVERS.

• Like 4

On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 5:46 AM, KERROPPIE said:

That was said twice. In the first few episodes of the adult segment when doekman walked past a couple of the other drunk hwarang who said she was prettier than the girl in his arms and wanted to undress her to make sure she was a guy. It was said in passing by some other chracters then the last time was by Mishil brother who said he always thought she was just a bery pretty boy.

• Like 3

Hi, guys. I haven't watched episode 8 of Night Light. Do you know a site where I can watch it?  The site QSD suggested to me.. dramacool, the videos are broken. And DSS only have Chinese subtitles. I am dying to see episode 8 and if possible 9 and 10 too.. I am suffering because of the subtitles, which we have to wait for a long time. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nikachan2008 said:

Hi, guys. I haven't watched episode 8 of Night Light. Do you know a site where I can watch it?  The site QSD suggested to me.. dramacool, the videos are broken. And DSS only have Chinese subtitles. I am dying to see episode 8 and if possible 9 and 10 too.. I am suffering because of the subtitles, which we have to wait for a long time. 

There's already an english sub  of episode 8,9, 10 at DSS I finished them 

Just change the sub from chinese to english 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, QSD said:

Hello @yesineedroot

Welcome on board.  You’re really new, indeed.  This is your first post ever!  Hope you enjoy your staying and posting here. 

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!!!!

Thank you.I googled photography of Lee yo won and found here.It's a really nice place to discuss and share.Korean is really hard for me to understand but I'm trying...

Wish everyone a perfect new year.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2016 at 11:53 AM, tieuyeunu said:

That was said twice. In the first few episodes of the adult segment when doekman walked past a couple of the other drunk hwarang who said she was prettier than the girl in his arms and wanted to undress her to make sure she was a guy. It was said in passing by some other chracters then the last time was by Mishil brother who said he always thought she was just a bery pretty boy.

So there are at least 3 characters mentioning Deokman is a pretty boy.  I re-watched ep 15 where her sidekick Jukbang and other Nangdos gossiping about why Mishil gave Deokman a personal letter.  Jukbang saying as you know, our Deokman is quite handsome… in a pretty way and whenever Mishil sees a handsome and pretty looking man, then she will call them at night…

It’s kinda funny scene.

• Like 4