Just finished watching episodes 13 and 14 with messy subtitles but at least I was able to get some idea what they were saying and what was happening. Have no time yet to visit the drama thread so I don't know what's going on there now. But, watching episode 14  I could now understand that the ultimate goal of I-Kyung is to hold control of the entire nation through having a puppet president. Did I get it correctly? I understand what I-Kyung did to Gun Woo's uncle and Ma Ri's grandpa but it was only to give them a lesson for trying to betray her, right? At least she didn't kill them so she isn't so evil yet. But what I don't understand is Se-jin. I probably had missed it, but can somebody tell me why is she so against I-Kyung to reach the top? What is wrong being on top from Se-jjin's point of view? And thinking about the ending in episode 14.. I wonder if Lee Yowon's new year message which she said:  "But I hope to leave you as a pretty nice girl in your memories.." could be that by having a puppet president she would clean up the government of corruption that's why she would become a nice girl? Speculator mode ON.. :)  Perhaps, Se-jin and Gun Woo will join forces with Tang Tae Jun and the other guys in the coming episodes. Se-jin seems not very happy at the end of episode 14.

Ah.. it's already midnight here. Good night everyone!

• Like 3

@nikachan2008 i understand your feeling abt SJ. YKxSJ ship is fun and new, so I climb on just to joke around, but honestly SJ pisses me off to the max, especially in ep14&15. SJ said she didn't want to give up on YK, she needed to defeat her, so that YK could leave the war and be away from the conspiracy (to build a corruptive Government). Her motivation is probably all for YK without any self-interest, but the process hurts SYK's feeling a lot, and she never considers it... What is the point of saving someone's soul but not caring abt their feeling

• Like 3

4 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

@nikachan2008 i understand your feeling abt SJ. YKxSJ ship is fun and new, so I climb on just to joke around, but honestly SJ pisses me off to the max, especially in ep14&15. SJ said she didn't want to give up on YK, she needed to defeat her, so that YK could leave the war and be away from the conspiracy (to build a corruptive Government). Her motivation is probably all for YK without any self-interest, but the process hurts SYK's feeling a lot, and she never considers it... What is the point of saving someone's soul but not caring abt their feeling

especially last night episode where sejin will have an alliance with nam gyu by mari's grandfather... it's quite funny that all of them teaming up to beat Seo Yi Kyeong,.. hahha

Sejin is not thinking very carefully... really annoying

• Like 4

Lee Yo won, Kim Min-hee, Gong hyo jin 

http://www.whitepaper.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=79842

Well i don't remember Gong hyo jin presence in Suprise Party Movie, i just notice there are similarities in that movie and Ms Temper Drama. ( there are a scene while the lady enter the men's bathroom ) :sweatingbullets:

i liked the teaser of the latest movie :heart: can't wait to watch it

On 1/10/2017 at 1:53 PM, QSD said:

Love the fan arts.  They are really adorable.  The fans in China are amazing to send their love for the queen.  Glad to know her role is such popular there.  Some of their comments are hilarious.  They actually perceive her character as the male lead, which is pretty much true.  Here are some of their posts…

Yowon unnie is so handsome.

Yowon unnie is my husband.

We all love you and Seo E.K..  You are so handsome.

I want to marry you.

hihihi.. i also burst into laugh while reading their comment :lol:

@QSD you should bring them the pict of our Queen with mustache, and lets take a bet are they will nosebleeds like vaiduakhu  .. lol

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, ranz said:

Well i don't remember Gong hyo jin presence in Suprise Party Movie, i just notice there are similarities in that movie and Ms Temper Drama. ( there are a scene while the lady enter the men's bathroom ) :sweatingbullets:

@QSD you should bring them the pict of our Queen with mustache, and lets take a bet are they will nosebleeds like vaiduakhu  .. lol

Love this idea...5e1f05d683.gif

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ranz said:

nah, i just had nosebleed at few daring fan-art. 

Good that LYW herself gains a lot of fan-girls after this drama LOL. SYK will stand as an ideal figure in gxg video clips, fic for quite a while... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

On 2017/1/10 at 2:53 PM, QSD said:

Love the fan arts.  They are really adorable.  The fans in China are amazing to send their love for the queen.  Glad to know her role is such popular there.  Some of their comments are hilarious.  They actually perceive her character as the male lead, which is pretty much true.  Here are some of their posts…

Yowon unnie is so handsome.

Yowon unnie is my husband.

We all love you and Seo E.K..  You are so handsome.

I want to marry you.

hhhhhhh. Some think they're fans of the charactar at first, but slowly addicted to yoyowon herself. She can't be too nice. 

• Like 3

On 1/10/2017 at 1:47 AM, vaiduakhu said:

SYK is the ideal hero in gxg fic, lol.

Thank to this drama, I checked some gxg stories to understand why SYK is so hot in Chinese and Vietnamese fan community, especially gxg shippers :lol:: CEO, glamorous, model body, freaking rich, smart, damn cold (but warm inside), owning sports cars and big houses, sad past... what else you can ask for? she's girl-crush material, perfect figure in fanfic land. 

SYK is indeed a perfect character as they first introduced her role in the casting news.  Now we understand why Yowon was so looking forward to playing it and excited about it.  Not only it has all the characteristics you mentioned, she’s also freaking badass, just like a man. 

Yowon also said it is a role which she thinks she wouldn’t come across twice.  That’s how special it is.  It’s why fan girls are swooning all over her now.  SYK is such a fascinating character - a hero to all the shippers.

• Like 2

On 1/10/2017 at 3:55 PM, vaiduakhu said:

@nikachan2008 i understand your feeling abt SJ. YKxSJ ship is fun and new, so I climb on just to joke around, but honestly SJ pisses me off to the max, especially in ep14&15. SJ said she didn't want to give up on YK, she needed to defeat her, so that YK could leave the war and be away from the conspiracy (to build a corruptive Government). Her motivation is probably all for YK without any self-interest, but the process hurts SYK's feeling a lot, and she never considers it... What is the point of saving someone's soul but not caring abt their feeling

I wish I could watch those episodes with English subs now. It's killing me not to understand anything. Yeah, Se-jin is only thinking of herself and what she wants. I kind of think she has no respect for I-Kyung because probably in her mind I-Kyung is greedy and so she feels she is better than her. Yes,she is annoying. Keeps interfering in I-Kyung's life. I-Kyung can't just reprimand her because she feels she was responsible for her.

On 1/10/2017 at 7:05 AM, nikachan2008 said:

Just finished watching episodes 13 and 14 with messy subtitles but at least I was able to get some idea what they were saying and what was happening. Have no time yet to visit the drama thread so I don't know what's going on there now. But, watching episode 14  I could now understand that the ultimate goal of I-Kyung is to hold control of the entire nation through having a puppet president. Did I get it correctly? I understand what I-Kyung did to Gun Woo's uncle and Ma Ri's grandpa but it was only to give them a lesson for trying to betray her, right? At least she didn't kill them so she isn't so evil yet. But what I don't understand is Se-jin. I probably had missed it, but can somebody tell me why is she so against I-Kyung to reach the top? What is wrong being on top from Se-jjin's point of view? And thinking about the ending in episode 14.. I wonder if Lee Yowon's new year message which she said:  "But I hope to leave you as a pretty nice girl in your memories.." could be that by having a puppet president she would clean up the government of corruption that's why she would become a nice girl? Speculator mode ON.. :)  Perhaps, Se-jin and Gun Woo will join forces with Tang Tae Jun and the other guys in the coming episodes. Se-jin seems not very happy at the end of episode 14.

Ah.. it's already midnight here. Good night everyone!

I do think there must be a real reason for YK to reach the top.  By having the power over the puppet president she could enforce to wipe out the corruption within the government, thus leaving a nice girl image to the viewers.

Regarding to SJ, I think she’s kinda obsessed to how she wants the image of her daepyonim to be like.  Since she has been trying and thinking she could change YK to the way she wishes but keeps failing many times perhaps frustrated her, adding to how GW got framed and Tak betrayed her just added more fire to it.  So it really shattered the admiration of what she has for YK. It infuriated her so much that she exploded.  Maybe when she joins the old gang she would see/understand the real reason why YK was doing to what she did and coming back be a helper to her daepyonim.  Hope it’s not too late when that happens. 

• Like 1

Youngest's new posters 

1484484749_zpsulvrnzrz.jpeg

1484406322_zpsqeebvniz.jpg

DC 

look so warm and cute :wub:

It seems Korean fan is planing the movie promotion in DC too. Hope the movie can do well. 

The Q is when we can download the movie and Engsub? I need to watch it fast to mend my frustrated heart after NL

• Like 4

Haven’t seen this pic before either.  Someone saying she was in Italy at the time.  I believe it’s in 2013 when Yowon going there for a photo shoot in Milan.  It’s the same hairstyle as in the image below, which was shot in Milan.

20131022_lyw_02.jpg?type=w1

• Like 4