Helloo everyone...haven't been to this thread in over a year I think...or was it two years?! Last time I checked back was when she gave birth to her 3rd child I think.

Just dropping by to say hi and like some comments. I only recently watched Ms Temper nd Nam Jung Gi, just before Night Light came out actually, since I like to watch Lee Yo Won's works in chronical order to appreciate her evolution.

I really did like Ms Temper but it still doesn't beat my all time favorite drama of hers, School 2. Since it has my ultimate girl love pairing And two of my favorite actress Lee Yo Won and Ha Ji Won, in a perfect world someone would have put them back together in a movie and let them make out.

With Goblin have two A lister actors I hope one day LYW and HJW will also have a drama together. 

Glad to see  some familiar faces, you guys are way more dedicated then I am.

• Like 5

On 12/2/2016 at 10:43 PM, QSD said:

Let’s play another betting game, just to see who guesses right.  Choose one of the following scenarios.

1) PGW – SYK

2) PGW – LSJ:  Most likely won’t happen.  Rather, I see there’s a high chance she ends up with the bodyguard instead.

3) One of them perishes in the end.  Normally I don’t mind the queen, but not this time.  I would say let PGW be the one.  There’s no love line between him to anyone anyway so might as well gets toasted.

I definitely eliminate #2.  My heart wants the first case so I stick to that.

Now pick your choice.

@vaiduakhu

This is my other bet I was talking about.  The ship is not there to begin with, I guess.  I don’t see anything as of now.  Maybe it has been sunk too deep 12 years ago that it couldn’t float back up.  Writer-nim, are you gonna surprise me or what?

• Like 1

On 12/16/2016 at 11:25 PM, etlc said:

Thanks for the pics. Lyw looks good in them, and some of the colours are gorgeous, which I really would have wanted to get for myself....until I saw the price tags :crazy:  

Seriously, spending usd 50 on a cushion cover is out of the question for me, since I consider makeup as a form of maintenance and don't see any need to.impress anyone with it.

But I would like to put this question to the floor - would any of you do that?

I used to buy Shiseido powder foundation before then switching to something much less pricy one now.  I don’t even put on lipstick but seeing the queen looks really pretty with a bunch of different Shiseido colors so I might get one for fun and maybe use once in a blue moon.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, tieuyeunu said:

Helloo everyone...haven't been to this thread in over a year I think...or was it two years?! Last time I checked back was when she gave birth to her 3rd child I think.

Just dropping by to say hi and like some comments. I only recently watched Ms Temper nd Nam Jung Gi, just before Night Light came out actually, since I like to watch Lee Yo Won's works in chronical order to appreciate her evolution.

I really did like Ms Temper but it still doesn't beat my all time favorite drama of hers, School 2. Since it has my ultimate girl love pairing And two of my favorite actress Lee Yo Won and Ha Ji Won, in a perfect world someone would have put them back together in a movie and let them make out.

With Goblin have two A lister actors I hope one day LYW and HJW will also have a drama together. 

Glad to see  some familiar faces, you guys are way more dedicated then I am.

LOL... you are really in girl love mood, affected by Night light :lol:
Btw, where did u watch School 2? it's a super old drama, and LYW's role is minor there? 

I just realised, so far, besides Mishil in QSD, LYW hasn't been in same drama with any A list (superb) actresses. In her recent projects, I mean, I don't know the old ones. With the mood of girl on fire in Night Light, I hope she cooperates with an A list actress in her next project. A list actors can step aside... 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, QSD said:

@vaiduakhu

This is my other bet I was talking about.  The ship is not there to begin with, I guess.  I don’t see anything as of now.  Maybe it has been sunk too deep 12 years ago that it couldn’t float back up.  Writer-nim, are you gonna surprise me or what?

oh, my bad... now I remember it. 

Haha, after the trailer and few 1st eps, I shipped SYK with PGW too, but I abandoned this ship weeks ago. You are right, this ship sinks deeper than SYK-LSJ ship (ranz is still very loyal with the ship, while we all jumped, poor her :lol:). I will check SYK-LSJ ship time to time, and will jump in if it floats again, haha. Now, no point to jump in a Titanic. 

I still stick with #3. FIRM!

PS: I hope the writer surprises us. She/he has no burden from public anyway, the drama is not popular in Korea, so she can stick with her original script and twist it to sth daring. Make this drama one of a kind. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, QSD said:

I used to buy Shiseido powder foundation before then switching to something much less pricy one now.  I don’t even put on lipstick but seeing the queen looks really pretty with a bunch of different Shiseido colors so I might get one for fun and maybe use once in a blue moon.

@ QSD, thanks for the response. Regarding your comments about the lipstick,  it's the reason why I have a laneige lipstick bought a year ago sitting somewhere on my table with its packaging STILL UNWRAPPED. :w00t: 

PS: there are only 2 shades of lipstick on showcase, but I feel LYW looks better with the 504 one. :wub:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

LOL... you are really in girl love mood, affected by Night light :lol:
Btw, where did u watch School 2? it's a super old drama, and LYW's role is minor there? 

I just realised, so far, besides Mishil in QSD, LYW hasn't been in same drama with any A list (superb) actresses. In her recent projects, I mean, I don't know the old ones. With the mood of girl on fire in Night Light, I hope she cooperates with an A list actress in her next project. A list actors can step aside... 

My friend has the DVD so I copied from her, no subtitles. I watched way back at her house when it was still on VHS, she's Korean. I liked them from back then because I found Ha Ji Won really cool an then Lee Yo Won came on the scene and melted her tough exterior. Been shipping girl love since then. 

Did you forget Sugeon Bong Dal Hee and Bad Love? Lee Bum Soo and Kwan Sang Woo are both A listers.

Do you guys buy endorsed products as well? I thought I was the only one. Only I don't use any make up so I give it away to my siblings.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, tieuyeunu said:

My friend has the DVD so I copied from her, no subtitles. I watched way back at her house when it was still on VHS, she's Korean. I liked them from back then because I found Ha Ji Won really cool an then Lee Yo Won came on the scene and melted her tough exterior. Been shipping girl love since then. 

Did you forget Sugeon Bong Dal Hee and Bad Love? Lee Bum Soo and Kwan Sang Woo are both A listers.

Do you guys buy endorsed products as well? I thought I was the only one. Only I don't use any make up so I give it away to my siblings.

No, I mean A1 actresses (not actors). 

I really love Mishil-Doekman relationship back then, very intriguing from start to the end... laughed when Mishil was kinda flirting with young Hwarang Doekman. Why no one ships them back then? :lol: their chemistry is hotter than SYK-LSJ: night story reading, hug, hand-touching, convo... Mishil didn't love her men, while Doekman was available all the time. 

Even though Mishil is Doekman's biggest enemy, I like Mishil 2nd after Doekman in that drama. Watching Night Light, I feel SYK is like Mishil in QSD, she's villain, but likable one, viewers can't dislike her (they dislike LSJ instead because LSJ betrays SYK for a good reason, lol). Characters like this is far more interesting than the talented Saint. Like in Sherlock Holmes, James Moriarty is my 2nd favourite character, after Sherlock of course. 

Wish LYW can have balanced female partners in her next projects. But guess it's hard for the producers to afford 2 A1 actress and 1 A1 actor in a same project.   

I will consider Shiseido if LYW endorses their hair care products. Same as u guys, I don't invest much in mark-up stuff. What a bunch of simple LYW fan here! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

I really love Mishil-Doekman relationship back then, very intriguing from start to the end... laughed when Mishil was kinda flirting with young Hwarang Doekman. Why no one ships them back then? :lol: their chemistry is hotter than SYK-LSJ: night story reading, hug, hand-touching, convo... Mishil didn't love her men, while Doekman was available all the time. 

Even though Mishil is Doekman's biggest enemy, I like Mishil 2nd after Doekman in that drama. Watching Night Light, I feel SYK is like Mishil in QSD, she's villain, but likable one, viewers can't dislike her (they dislike LSJ instead because LSJ betrays SYK for a good reason, lol). Characters like this is far more interesting than the talented Saint. Like in Sherlock Holmes, James Moriarty is my 2nd favourite character, after Sherlock of course. 

Wish LYW can have balanced female partners in her next projects. But guess it's hard for the producers to afford 2 A1 actress and 1 A1 actor in a same project.   

I will consider Shiseido if LYW endorses their hair care products. Same as u guys, I don't invest much in mark-up stuff. What a bunch of simple LYW fan here! 

I don't remember Mishil hugging Deokman.  What scene is this?  Did Mishil say Hwaring Deokman is handsome in some scene also?

LOL... night story reading.  Why though?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, QSD said:

I don't remember Mishil hugging Deokman.  What scene is this?  Did Mishil say Hwaring Deokman is handsome in some scene also?

:sweatingbullets: so do i, QSD should we rewacth again ? Why we don't even notice we had dramatical hunging:) who our pal seeing.

What i notice is the creepy whisper, threaten by Mishil when they echounter on slazar, was that count as hung then, poor our Doekman who strugle to lift up her soul not to fall from that intimidation.

Btw today i  spent a time to watch night light from eps.1 again, thank you to all subbing team, your hardwork is priceless.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Poor her.  NL is still unpredictable at this point.  Really don’t know what would happen to SJ later, whether she changes or not.  I think there’s a twist.  From what I read, it’s SJ and GW would change YK.  Maybe SJ going to evolve.  She jokingly saying something like she wants to stand on the top too.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, mujay said:

:sweatingbullets: so do i, QSD should we rewacth again ? Why we don't even notice we had dramatical hunging:) who our pal seeing.

What i notice is the creepy whisper, threaten by Mishil when they echounter on slazar, was that count as hung then, poor our Doekman who strugle to lift up her soul not to fall from that intimidation.

Btw today i  spent a time to watch night light from eps.1 again, thank you to all subbing team, your hardwork is priceless.

Maybe we should re-watch it.  Aigoo... I don't even recall Mishil whispering to Deokman too.  I thought I’m QSD hardcore.  Don’t know what happened now.  It’s the test of time, I guess.  It’s fading from my memory.  Need to refresh!

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, QSD said:

Maybe we should re-watch it.  Aigoo... I don't even recall Mishil whispering to Deokman too.  I thought I’m QSD hardcore.  Don’t know what happened now.  It’s the test of time, I guess.  It’s fading from my memory.  Need to refresh!

Kha...kkha...did you?  why  ..what wrong with your memory buddie:crazy: 

that's scene is very dramatical..i recall again Doekman wear blue sky cloth, she was prepare to take over hwarang office after Chung myung passed away, i still remeber this is second time Doekman hands get tremor try to hold back her feeling.:tears:

QSD, i suggest you re-watch TQQS, since that's your nick name come from, who else be dictionary about our LYWshii when you miss the detail..lol...

:wub:study hard QSDshii, your duty is to carry the load of this tread..hwaiting..:expressionless:

• Like 1

Oh, u guys make me wanna re-watch QSD too... 

@QSD I can't recall in details, but there were indeed hand-holding (not voluntarily from Doekman though). This scene sticks in my head because I replayed abt 100 times (no kidding): Mishil held Doekman's hand by 2 hands (more like she covered Doekman's hand with her 2 hands) and asked her to stop shaking right before the princess coronation ceremony. Then, Doekman scolded her: "how dare u touch the royalty?". That scene is impressive. 
The hug was not a real hug :lol:, Mishil closed their proximity and whisper sth to Doekman's ears to intimidate the young princess. It happened more than once, but I can't recall the scenes.  
Yeah, Mishil flirted with young Hawrang Doekman, saying she's handsome or her taste, sth like that. She was just joking but Doekman freaked out because she's not a he to begin with. I don't remember if Mishil touched her or not. 

"late night story reading" is my joke :lol: it's when Mishil asked Doekman to come her room every night to translate her own notebook to Mishil. I still remember how I was amused by that. This drama's writers are brilliant. 

It's too late for me to ship Mishil-Doekman now, duh... they are too hot. 
(I swear I need to find a romantic movie to watch and reshape my brain after finishing Night Light. The effect is no joke, I tend to ship gxg in every drama now, aigooo :sweatingbullets:)

Guess our pal QSD is re-watching QSD now... pls tell me which episodes I need to watch, haha. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, QSD said:

Poor her.  NL is still unpredictable at this point.  Really don’t know what would happen to SJ later, whether she changes or not.  I think there’s a twist.  From what I read, it’s SJ and GW would change YK.  Maybe SJ going to evolve.  She jokingly saying something like she wants to stand on the top too.

The story is very likely going this way. But I dislike the idea SJ and GW trying to win over YK to save her soul. 
Don't know abt miserable PGW, but I think LSJ will work on her own greed and ambition soon. Now, like YK said, SJ made YK as an excuse for all her actions. 
I hate that except Director Jo and Writer Kim, everyone in the drama opposes against SYK. Even Tak was allured by SJ. The way to the top is indeed lonely. :(

8 hours ago, QSD said:

I re-watched QSD ep17... nah, Mishil didn't say Doekman was handsome. She asked Doekman to take her clothes off, out of blue :grimace:
I watched some more scenes and the relationship b/w Mishil-Doekman is somehow similar to SYK-LSJ: teacher-student... they discussed DM's book, DM raised her opinions, and MS taught her. 

I forgot 50% of QSD, I think... some scenes are so new to me! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

21 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Oh, u guys make me wanna re-watch QSD too... 

@QSD I can't recall in details, but there were indeed hand-holding (not voluntarily from Doekman though). This scene sticks in my head because I replayed abt 100 times (no kidding): Mishil held Doekman's hand by 2 hands (more like she covered Doekman's hand with her 2 hands) and asked her to stop shaking right before the princess coronation ceremony. Then, Doekman scolded her: "how dare u touch the royalty?". That scene is impressive. 
The hug was not a real hug :lol:, Mishil closed their proximity and whisper sth to Doekman's ears to intimidate the young princess. It happened more than once, but I can't recall the scenes.  
Yeah, Mishil flirted with young Hawrang Doekman, saying she's handsome or her taste, sth like that. She was just joking but Doekman freaked out because she's not a he to begin with. I don't remember if Mishil touched her or not. 

"late night story reading" is my joke :lol: it's when Mishil asked Doekman to come her room every night to translate her own notebook to Mishil. I still remember how I was amused by that. This drama's writers are brilliant. 

It's too late for me to ship Mishil-Doekman now, duh... they are too hot. 
(I swear I need to find a romantic movie to watch and reshape my brain after finishing Night Light. The effect is no joke, I tend to ship gxg in every drama now, aigooo :sweatingbullets:)

Guess our pal QSD is re-watching QSD now... pls tell me which episodes I need to watch, haha. 

hahaha this scene I literally laughed, because she flirted with Deokman

As far as I remember that moment Mishil said that "You're too much pretty to become a boy"

That was the time that Mishil is not aware that Deokman knows to speak different languages and accidentally Deokman heard something about her and the plan of Mishil that is connected (I don't remember exactly) that's why Deokman curiosity pushed her to find more details by seeing Mishil every night... 

Talking about Queen Seon Deok in Lee Yo Won's forum makes me wanna watch again the series

• Like 3

I remember there was a scene that Mishi hugged Doekman and was doinf her usual sugar coated evil speech. Doekman hand started shaking and then Bidam came and saw it was still shaking so he grabbed her hand and asked her why. It was the scene at the palace pond. Doekman met Mishi in the hallways before that.

Now want to watch LYW cuts of QSD again.

• Like 1

On 12/22/2016 at 0:34 AM, mujay said:

Kha...kkha...did you?  why  ..what wrong with your memory buddie:crazy: 

that's scene is very dramatical..i recall again Doekman wear blue sky cloth, she was prepare to take over hwarang office after Chung myung passed away, i still remeber this is second time Doekman hands get tremor try to hold back her feeling.:tears:

QSD, i suggest you re-watch TQQS, since that's your nick name come from, who else be dictionary about our LYWshii when you miss the detail..lol...

:wub:study hard QSDshii, your duty is to carry the load of this tread..hwaiting..:expressionless:

Nothing serious.  Vaiduakhu said there wasn’t a hug, but then Tieuyeunu says there is.  They really confusing me now.  I’m gonna dig on QSD to see where’s the hug and how Mishil flirting with Deokman.   Fun fun stuff!!!

• Like 1