The queen not only possesses a charming face, her complexion is also good.  It looks smooth, soft and radiant like baby skin.  Can notice it quite better when she doesn’t have much makeup on.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, QSD said:

The queen not only possesses a charming face, her complexion is also good.  It looks smooth, soft and radiant like baby skin.  Can notice it quite better when she doesn’t have much makeup on.

i'm always so distracted at her beauty every time watching her drama. she's too pretty and elegant and everything

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, nikachan2008 said:

No, I don't know where to watch. :)

I found the online site when I want to watch Ms.temper & nam jung gi weeks ago.

http://www1.dramanice.to/night-light/watch-night-light-episode-13-online

Please try it.I'm not sure if it's availble in your country.I googled but couldn't figure out where its server located.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, yesineedroot said:

I found the online site when I want to watch Ms.temper & nam jung gi weeks ago.

http://www1.dramanice.to/night-light/watch-night-light-episode-13-online

Please try it.I'm not sure if it's availble in your country.I googled but couldn't figure out where its server located.

Thank you so much. Yes, it is available here. I will watch it later. Need to watch episode 12 yet with English subs. Hope it is already fully subbed. 

10 hours ago, yesineedroot said:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=yowon&no=172500&page=1

yowon posted in dc~

She's so sweet.

It seems the pic is too big and i can't insert directly.

Wow! Lots of comments from fans and most of them are from China. It is nice to hear from our Queen. 

BTW, welcome to this thread yesineedroot. Nice to meet you. 

• Like 3

@jonny22   Welcome to the forum.  Glad to see more fans.

14 hours ago, yesineedroot said:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=yowon&no=172500&page=1

yowon posted in dc~

She's so sweet.

It seems the pic is too big and i can't insert directly.

Soompi can’t post pic from DC at all.  I’ve tried many times before.

It’s wonderful to hear from Yowon.  Chinese fans are sweet posting there saying lots of fans in China/Taiwan really love her character YK.

It’s also one of my most fav characters of her ever, from the looks to fashion, performance, and tone in speech are impressive.  What I love the most is her really subtle changes of expressions on the face.  Pay attention to her eyes and gestures.  In addition to her voice, how she delivers the lines with clear diction and emotions at certain scenes.  The qualities of these skills leave a lasting memory to me.

• Like 6

Happy New Year 2017 :)

Holidays feel so short , and im missing you all already ^^

Welcome yesi and Jonny !

The Queen posted

cmiiw

Hello ~~ ^^ ~~ The New Year is bright and I will greet you ^ ^ I can not write because my app is not easy ~ ~ This will go up well ....
Thank you all for your support and love, I will always try to do my best in my position ~ I pray that you will be full of healthy and happy things this year .. ^^ Now I have only 3 weeks to go to the park. It seems like ... Time is so fast ... I am now going to shoot the last scene. It is a live broadcast but I try to postpone it with my best. But I hope to leave you as a pretty nice girl in your memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I want to be there ^^ I always thank you for the New Year Bok Mani Mani! Hurray

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ranz said:

Happy New Year 2017 :)

Holidays feel so short , and im missing you all already ^^

Welcome yesi and Jonny !

The Queen posted

cmiiw

Hello ~~ ^^ ~~ The New Year is bright and I will greet you ^ ^ I can not write because my app is not easy ~ ~ This will go up well ....
Thank you all for your support and love, I will always try to do my best in my position ~ I pray that you will be full of healthy and happy things this year .. ^^ Now I have only 3 weeks to go to the park. It seems like ... Time is so fast ... I am now going to shoot the last scene. It is a live broadcast but I try to postpone it with my best. But I hope to leave you as a pretty nice girl in your memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I want to be there ^^ I always thank you for the New Year Bok Mani Mani! Hurray

I wonder what kind of pretty nice girl she will be at the end of Night Light.. looking forward to seeing that.

Happy New Year! I am happy that I could really rest and relax this winter holiday. Except for a short trip to pray at a shrine at midnight of New Years eve my family just stayed at home. My holiday is until the 9th but I will be travelling from the 6th with family. Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year celebration and I wish you all the best in 2017. 

5 hours ago, jonny22 said:

hi im new, love lee yo won !

Hello! Welcome to our Queens thread. Its nice to hear from you.

For you and  yesineedroot , when did you become fans of Lee Yowon? What dramas have you watched? 

• Like 4

I just l.o.v.e Ms Lee. 

I watched Ms Temper back then and I found her so amusing. Although she's often stoic or fierce looking in the drama, I just love her charisma. When news reported that she's taking the role in Night Light, I couldn't be happier. 

I love her this much :P She proclaimed that she has more female fans than male in Running Man, and I couldn't agree more. 

• Like 5