10 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

In the first round, she grabbed the roulette and pulled the trigger right away because she knew the bullet is fake... LOL :lol: the other guy tried to act dramatically to fool ppl and make them fear for their lives, but she broke it. But in the second round, it's real bullet, and she also pulled the trigger without fear while the gangster was just a coward when it came to real bullet. :D In the end, she aimed the roulette to the guy, and other ppl in the room all aimed at her. She won! 

that's a good scene! :)

Yes, but we, the audience didn't know it so it was intense and it became more intense when she loaded the real bullet. I didn't  understand everything but I thought she was really smart. Over all, the 2 first episodes were great just looking at their actions. Can't wait to hear and know what they were saying. 

• Like 1

QSD, tks, I'm in peace now abt the skirt. It should be named as Unbalance and Unsewing skirt... 

Thought that some of her staff might be fired for not sewing the skirt properly. :lol: I can't get fashion nowadays... gonna stick with my old-fashioned sense. 

• Like 4

I don't think they have any feelings for each other, Vaiduakhu.  But because SYK keeps helping LSJ is what people thinking otherwise.  Their interactions are very good plot for lots of analysts from viewers.

• Like 2

@QSD, SYK didn't just help LSJ out of her kindness... she saw potentials in LSJ who could survive in risk of being killed. So, she tried to hire LSJ. 

Nevertheless, how she lured LSJ to work for her makes viewers feel lots of weird things. :lol: I'm so sure that SYK herself doesn't have any feeling for the kid. She even said sth like "emotion is money, don't waste it". What a character! 

• Like 4

yeah, she's freaking cold and... cruel. :sweatingbullets: 

In ep2, when LSJ asked SYK to lend her money (she was in financial difficulty, and she thought SYK would help, because she came into danger for SYK), but SYK refused to lend to s.o who is uncertainty of paying back. B)

Haha, if you can't bring money or benefit to SYK, don't even talk to her! she doesn't play with emotion. 

Sorry, I don't know if Eng sub can be out. Someone in NL thread said MBC had sold the license to Netflix, and Netflix usually looks for illegal Engsub out there and take it down. Hopefully, there is fan sub under the ground... don't give up, keep looking! 

• Like 4

I tried to be patient by not opening this forum, but survived only a few hours ..:sweatingbullets:

Its feels like MBC wants to kill us slowly.  God please show us your miracle ..:bawling:

But thank you ladies , joke about the queen skirt really quite entertaining :lol:

About the night light , SYK its too gentle more gentle than the man who pays LSJ to be his girlfriend, Heh seems like this is the beginning of a calculation error by recruiting LSJ. and SYK may soon be realized when all she had fallen into the hands of LSJ. However money can be found . but her first love , the feeling that she kept tightly for a few years... what she would do if she had to lose it ? ke..ke..ke ..

I also noticed the photo section 3 man in 1988, trying to guess who else was in that picture ?

And yaaa.. After TGQSD and Ms Temper now There's another  bathtub scene from our Queen in Night light .. Huaaahahaha.. 

but just like you all, until this 2 episode my favorite scenes is this one .. 

• Like 5

Hi @ranz, my twist twin! :lol: thought you had difficulty logging into soompi, but turns out you lived in the cave for the past days, isolated yourself from Internet to patiently wait for Engsub... haha, I'm amazed! :D

@nikachan2008 I like the background music with whistle too... Here is engsub (from NL thread):

http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/9439-night-light-2016/

quickly download! It may be taken down

I see most of you think SYK is now nourishing a viper in her bosom and LSJ may flip the table over SYK in the future... LSJ is indeed very smart, but I believe in SYK, she's brilliant, she knows what she's doing.

SYK fighting! I root for your villain but charming vibe! :wub:

EDIT: Nikachan2008, you better look for Japanese sub. And others, look for local sub. The engsub is... like google translation. Don't let your expectation up too much! 

• Like 3

It is me but Lee yo won really love playing the sophisticated, confident, smart and strong female character? and I love her for it.

I mean there is lack of these kind of characters in Kdrama land. Always the bright, pure, innocent etc. Of course I saw some but the actress who played it, they always end up and come across as very arrogant making the character unlikable (I won't mention the name. Don't want to offend anyone) but when Lee yo won plays it, there's this layer of vulnerability that just attracts me.

The best example is Empire of gold which I watched long time ago just after it's ended. Always keep coming back to it even though sometimes i hate the drama for wasting the amazing chemistry between Lee yo won and Go Soo. I have never see two people who look so good together visually on screen. Their looks actually matched each other weirdly. Of course she looks good with others too like Kim nam gil, Jo hyun Jae, Jung Il woo but these two screams POWERFUL couple LOL. I think this can be credited to amazing character Choi Seo yoon. One of the best female character i've seen in kdrama in my opinion. Very consistent and Lee Yo won truly embraced that character.

Which makes me excited for her new role in Night Light. Seo Yi kyung and Choi Seo yoon seems similar but actually quite different. Both are smart but SYK is much more forceful in her attacks. I'm curious to see what happens when the male lead comes into play.

if I were to describe these two characters (can't say much about SYK bc only two eps)but from what I see

Choi Seo Yoon: Calm, Smart (Super), Reserve, Conservative? LOL ( probably never went to clubs and fooling around with guys lol), complicated and other super nice things

Seo Yi Kyung: Confident (Super), seems smart ( no subs so I can't understand really lol), badass af

• Like 4

@ranz. Your patience is admirable.   Don't hide in the woods no more.  Come on out and join us.  There's translation now, although it's messy at the moment.  But better than nothing!

About the pic, I think they are SYK's dad, PGW's father and the old man in Baeksong Foundation in their younger days, basing on the correlation chart.  

• Like 1

Lol... I don't hide in woods or caves, in fact I disappeared just a few of hours .. Its because looking for a needle to sew our queen skirt.:lol:

@milkokoa I am agree with you, such as my previous post that the Queen has a different aura from other artists. She can get people who are watching the show instantly siding next to her whatever role played .. Hihihi you know, something like some goodness behind the all evil.

Wuaa... tomorrow 3rd episode will airing,  but not slight among us still struggling to watch episode 1 and 2 with a better sub.

Keep the spirit buddy .. Ja.. ja.. ja.. LYW & LYW'ers hwaiting !!

• Like 2

I don't know what happen with soompi lately..:cry: this site has been ate my post...many time..lol did i feeding this tread  full enough;).or somehow has someone outside there interude my quite world ...:P so funny. 

@QSD, thank you to provide to bahasa, but that is more mess then english though.

Faighting to "nightlighters" perhaps have proper subbing come out on short time...

• Like 3