[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

Guest lavieestuncercle

nooooooooooooo!!!!

korean netizens are effing stupid,shallow and closed minded...the comments were made 4-5 years ago...it was that freaking long...if he really resent korea then he had all the chances in the world to quit training before debut..but instead, he opted to stay and continue with his dream..isnt that proof enough that jay definitely changed feelings and thought after that comment, which i may repeat is freaking 4-5 years ago...korean netizens need to get over it, and get a life...

and please jay, no, dont quit...dont listen to their nonsense...2pm will never be 2pm without their leader...

im a newbie 2pm fan, and the first people that i noticed was jay, nick, and woo...

ah~im seriously pissed right now...grrr...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Donyale

Hopefully this is not true. He should not quit but be strong. People are blowing what he saud out of proportion. I am sure most would have felt the same way.

Oh wow. This is ridiculous.

First of all, I thought it was stupid to see so many petitions of "Support Jay Park" floating around. I thought to myself, how serious can this actually be that this topic needs PETITIONS? I mean he made a couple of comments five years ago, everyone makes stupid comments sometime in their life.

Seeing this now... god. I never realized how freaking SERIOUS this is. This shouldn't even be serious at all!! So he made some comments, everybody has.

This is stupid, and I hope it isn't true. I believe Jaebeom should fight back, not back away because of netizens. He is the leader of the group for a reason.

If the leader gives up, what will the rest of 2pm do?

Guest Kiss Me

Seriously this is so ridiculous. I bet if you go out on the streets of Korea, a lot of them aren't going to be pleased about everything in Korea and at least trash talked about it. SO stupidddddddd. I can't believe netizens are doing this. Making OUR jaebum leave. How dare you take him away!!

Guest daisy_changstah

I also hoped that it was hacked. JaeBeom had worked so hard for this, and to throw it all away is such a waste. It was four freaking years ago! Seriously! He already apologized too. Gosh. Even though I'm not a big fan of 2pm, I still acknowledge his talents. Hope to see 2pm with their leader again, even if it was true!

Guest photodaisy

I'M GOING TO MISS YOU, JAY...

He was a prominent image of the K-pop industry. It'll be so different without him. Man, I really hope he achieves something greater than 2PM. Nothing along the sides of stardom but maybe something more beautiful. ;)

... -coughackcough- ... Is there going to be a replacement? -coughackdaehuncoughcough-

Guest rawr! :3

OMFGGGG! I cannot believe this!! This makes me so sad on how he cant keep his head up and be strong "/ Blehhh 2PM is not the same without Jaebum.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Shocking. I don't know what to think right now. This is exactly what those netizens wanted out of him. I really wish this doesn't happen. If Jay does quit, then this is just another situation where Korean netizens "win" again. It's because so many celebs in the past have given into them, that now it's basically hard to stop them. This only increases the amount of influence and power they have on celebs and the entertainment business as a whole.

I know some people might be mad at Jay for quitting and even though I don't agree with his choice, I can see where he might be coming from. As 2pm's leader, he probably feels guilty as heck for putting the group in this situation. I think he probably though that by quitting the group, he won't be affecting the others and their projects - the upcoming album, etc. This is all such a shame :(

I agree. Quitting is exactly what the Antis want him to do. What I don't understand is why he's overlooking his fans! There might be a few against him (and there always will be w/ or w/out this controversy) but there are millions who love him and support him as an artist! He shouldn't let the Antis take away everything that he has worked hard for.

The Korean gov. is banning songs w/ suggestive or violent lyrics/concept, yet when stuff like this happens no one steps up to the plate and fight against the antis. And they wonder why k-celebs are committing suicide? Whatever happened to the girl who tried to poison Yunho? Was justice served or are stars too afraid to do anything about it?

The Anti's actions are proving Jae's previous comments correct.

Archived