[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TOPforever

WHAT THE john tesh NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO N ON O NNNOOOO!

please tell me someone hacked him

please

please

this can't be happening. i just started liking 2pm and he was my fav and now he's leaving? tell me he's lying PLEASE D; TELL ME HE GOT HACKED. omfg im crying now T_____T

Guest miyama21

no no no..!! jaebumm you cant leave 2pm, you have to be strongggggggg..!!

its wont be the same without youuuuu.!!

you have to show to the antis that you're going to stay with 2pm forever no matter what

Guest ohitsning

jay, you can't make us cry like this.

please tell me he's standing there laughing at all of us that are falling for his joke right now. please please tell me he's not leaving and that this is just some stupid prank. this can't happen. 2pm won't be the same.

please stay, jay. TT_TT

Guest heekochan

this is insane.

this better be a hacker's work

I cannot believe that someone like Jaebum would give up his dreams because of some anti's work.

and if this is real, then all my respect for him would be gone.

Guest xxbluejay21

WHAT THE john tesh. WHAT THE mini cooper. HOLY john teshING mini cooper john tesh I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO john teshING SAY. SEND ALL THOSE john teshING pinkberryES TO ME. SEND THEM TO ME. HOLY mini cooper I'LL john teshING KILL THEM ALL. WHAT THE john tesh AHHHHHHH COME BACK JAEBUM. IF YOU DONT COME BACK I'LL GO CRAZY AND GO TO KOREA AND PERSONALLY MURDER ALL THOSE SELF CENTERED BASTERD john teshING richard simmons KOREAN NERDS TAHT HAVE NO john teshING LlVES. WHAT STUPID MESSED UP john teshS. WHAT THE john tesh. IF JAEBUM GOT THIS MUCH john teshING mini cooper THEN TIFFANY AND SEUNGYEON SHOULD HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF THEIR GROUPS TOO. I'M john teshING MAD AS john tesh. WHAT THE john tesh JYP. THATS LIKE G DRAGON LEAVING BIG BANG CUZ OF THE PLAGIARISM ISSUES. WHAT THE john tesh. WHAT THE john tesh JAEBUM WHAT THE john tesh JYP. WHAT THE john tesh KOREA. john tesh KOREANS. john teshING GAYASS pinkberryES. YES. KOREA'S GAY. ITS GAY. AND ALL THE PEOPLE IN IT IS GAY. john teshIGN KOREANS.

Guest Salina2Short

OMFGGGGGGGGGG ! My sister read this tome and she started CRYING !

OMFGGGG ! NOOO JAY ! NOOOO ! Jay, You cant leave your fans hanging

like this ! We would support you through THICK & THIN ! You shouldnt even

let the anti`s hit you this hard ! Dont let the anti`s get their satisfaction ! This

is so CRAZYYYYY ! I`m going meeeechasooo ! T_______T JAYYY !!! </333

No matter what, your fans still care and i guess.. we'd have to respect your

decision T___________T So many fans out there caring for you ... I wonder

how the 2PM boys are taking this, expecially Wooyoung since he wrote the

blog tryna protect Jay . Sarang Hae Jayy <33333 T_______T - - - - - S.Nop

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

i have to say,group leader is the most important part of a group

this is not same as other groups that had members departure (eg: Kara,WG,F.T Island),so you can easily find a replacement

korean netizens screw up a good kpop group,happy now?

Guest splendidlure

I hope Jaebum doesn't really quit and changes his mind. OMG. think of the other members. I will be so mad at him if he just quits because of stupid netizens. JAE BUM. YOU ARE STRONGER THAN THIS. DO NOT QUIT. ARGHHHHHH.. IF YOU CAN SURVIVE THE HARD TRAINING OF HOT BLOOD, YOU CAN SURVIVE THIS.

JAEBUM BETTER NOT QUIT. I HATE QUITTERS. ARGHHH.

Archived