[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SiMPLY PiNk*

male idol drives drunk, risking killing innocent lives = "meh"

male idol criticizes korea to a friend years ago while he was going through a hard time = "go kill yourself!"

:mellow:

what? no! he's my favorite one out of the group. i wish that he was strong enough. you shouldn't have to give up your dream because of others. i understand that what he said was wrong, but why can't people just let him be? he's human after all. everyone makes mistakes and we're not perfect. how can people in this world be so cruel? i'm so sad.

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

those netizens have seriously gone too far. the petition was realllly pushing it but now he's actually deciding to quit, wow. the power of those netizens. they can really make or break those idols. well either way, idols would be better off without them. they've caused way too much trouble right now and the poor boy even gave them a sincere apology. they should had just accepted it and move on. moving from the US to south korea is a big deal and it's totally normal for someone to not be able to adapt to it at first.

I see why he would want to quit but i think he should stay and just fight it.

Guest nad_donad

WHATT???!!!!!!!

I don't want to believe this..... It can't happened for real...

There's no 2PM without Jay..

I hope this is just a fake letter by antis who hacked Jay's fancafe.....

Leave the leader alone!!!!

Guest adieu.cloud

I think jay should fight those antis D:

Jay did a mistake, WHO HASNT?!!?!!

Jay was my favorite member , & each show he was on, he made it so funny .

KOREA CANT LOSE SUCH A TALENTED ENTERTAINER! T-T

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! A artist needs to start fighting the neitizens, theyre taking control of the artists! & killing them all one by one soon, over a comment made 4-5 YEARS AGO!

HE CANT HE CANT HE CANT HE CANT!

Guest tsukemene123

The Korean gov. is banning songs w/ suggestive or violent lyrics/concept, yet when stuff like this happens no one steps up to the plate and fight against the antis. And they wonder why k-celebs are committing suicide? Whatever happened to the girl who tried to poison Yunho? Was justice served or are stars too afraid to do anything about it?

The Anti's actions are proving Jae's previous comments correct.

NO JOKE.

1. Internet bullying has become a legally defined offense in America, I think this needs to happen in Korea, too. Lord knows multiple people (celebrities and regular citizens alike) have committed suicide in Korea due to netizens' bullying and comments.

2. The antifans who complained about Jae insulting Korea have now done two things: proven him correct by giving a bad impression of Koreans' behavior, and even worse, GIVEN A BAD IMPRESSION OF KOREA TO NON-KOREANS AND KOREAN-AMERICANS. Seriously? Their actions are completely hypocritical in light of their beliefs.

God my heart would break if this was true D: And if someone hacked onto his account they sure have a lot of balls to do this. Jay don't let the netizens take you down like this---stay strong and know that your band mates & fans are always there for you.

edit.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200909081238361002

the article basically states that JYPE verified. jay's out.

7 OR NONE.

Oh God no D:

I'm sure all of the antis are doing cartwheels of joy right now -______-;;; They're being really good examples of their culture---NOT. Seriously, they're really giving themselves such a bad image of Koreans. My Korean-American friends would be turning in their chairs to see the people of their country act in such a volatile & crude way.

Guest trustme

Whaat? NO WAY Jay will go down like this.

He would not let his fans down like this either!

NO WAY NO WAY NOWAAAAAY. This better be a joke.

And if it is a joke, it's not funny D:

ok this thread is growing so fast i can't even find my post.

i hope jaebum sees that he has more supporters than anti, and fans would be crushed if he leaves 2pm.

i mean, look at this thread! and naver is going crazy with jaebum articles

having a break is great, but please don't leave 2pm T.T

Guest fallen*angel

What the heck? That makes no sense at all. Is this a joke? I really hope it is. I think he's the best leader ever.

its true JYP CONFIRMED IT!

Archived