[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

Guest ningmeng

i freaking miss parkjaebum. D: im not even a hottest but i cant help but think of him.

watching the incheon music festival video makes me D: because jaebum was totally out of it. his soul is not there and its like he's avoiding eye contact with the audience. taecyeon looks really scary and even chansung too.

why did this have to happen?

what is kpop becoming too?

srsly parkjaebum. im not a hottest but please go back to korea soon. i miss your presence in korea... im not going to force you but i hope the next time you return to korea, you'll show your fans that you are still strong, and you show those netizens and antis that they cannot put you down.

parkjaebum. hwaiting~

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PINKXDREAMER

wahh i just saw a capture of wooyoung and jaebeom at incheon festival and it was so sad. When wooyoung told him to "heem nae," it looked like he was having to force a smile for jae. =(

I laughed at first, thinking, "It's not April Fool's Day is it?"

Because the text that my cousin sent me while I was sitting in class,

pretending to take notes, made me open my eyes wide.

And then it turned out that everything she said about Jaebum

leaving was true. So, I spent my week in depression.

I know that when he comes back, he will be a more mature

and confident person. We will wait for him, miss him, and love him

from our homes and hope that he will return to Korea soon.

Guest Dipyramidal

I cant believe Hottests are boycotting 2PM and JYPE because of this! It was Jaebum's decision and I think the fans need to respect it, this is hurting the members more, its not like their not hurt already. :rolleyes:

Guest woaini715

i feel so bad :( oh man. his choice of words were regrettable, but ive seen teens do wayyyyyy more regretable things! jay...

1) was a teenager

2) in his home country where he was treated like a foreigner and looked down on and didnt understand the language

3) was extremley homesick and sad

if he really does hate korea, would he take the time to learn korean, go to korea, make it into a korean entertainment industry, get into a korean boy band and become the leader?!

the price he had to pay was way 1000000000000000 worse. he's lost his reputation, respect, and dreams...but for now, cuz we have to support him.

and wow, 107 pages! SUPPORT JAY!

I cant believe Hottests are boycotting 2PM and JYPE because of this! It was Jaebum's decision and I think the fans need to respect it, this is hurting the members more, its not like their not hurt already. :rolleyes:

I can see both sides of the boycott, but do you seriously think that Jaebeom WANTED to leave 2PM? The words dug up from his myspace were that of the old Jaebeom. He's changed since then, just as his apology said.

He was practically forced out by the netizens and maybe even JYP. Obviously the rest of 2PM is hurt, but the fans are too. They clearly didn't give Jaebeom a chance to stay, hence the boycott. Hottests aren't letting this go because we care about 2PM, and that includes Jay.

NO EFFIN WAY

jaebum3.jpg

jaebum4.jpg

My heart just shattered into a million pieces.

http://www.soompi.com/content/81433

So I have a question that needs to be clear up hopefully someone could help me with it. Jay wrote that he thinks that its gay' that people are touching his hair and stuff right? So why are people saying that he wrote that Korea as a county is gay'??

If you read the quotes from his myspace there's really nothing in there that's really offensive about it. Its just about him feeling lonely and outta place in a foreign country.

Guest keiryu40

LOL Jae sucks at rapping. Why is this clown in 2PM for? He can't rap for $hit and he's really just some wannabe gangster. He shouldn't quit just because of some myspace comment 4 years ago. That's like ages ago.

LOL Jae sucks at rapping. Why is this clown in 2PM for? He can't rap for $hit and he's really just some wannabe gangster. He shouldn't quit just because of some myspace comment 4 years ago. That's like ages ago.

^ have some sympathy... I dont think calling Jaebum a "clown" is necessary. <_<

i personally think JYP hinted for Jaebum to leave...you know.. like Do what's best for the group... he probably didnt tell him up front to leave, but I really doubt Jaebum would just go quit like that...

Guest PB&Banana

I want jae back I really do but is their evidence showing JYPE and JYP forced jaebum to quit? I don't believe JYP would want jae to quit maybe to take some time off and and reflect on his situation but not quit 2pm. Maybe the other staff in JYPE didnt see eye to eye in the situation but I wont blame JYP for Jae leaving because honestly we can accuse, speculate, we won't know what caused Jae to leave. Im not saying the boycott is bad but to blame JYP and JYPE for pushing jae to leaving without even any evidence as a reason for the boycott is something I don't agree with.

Guest Wendeline

I still can't believe Jay's gone. I was talking to my mother in the car the other day and we were kind of just in an off-mood. I would go on a whole rant about this right now but I already did on Omona and I don't even know what to think anymore. I'm just wondering how he's spending his days in Seattle right now, and whether or not he's still keeping in contact with his members.

He'll come back. I mean, he has to. Just like 5-1=0, 7-1=0 as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stardust123

So I have a question that needs to be clear up hopefully someone could help me with it. Jay wrote that he thinks that its gay' that people are touching his hair and stuff right? So why are people saying that he wrote that Korea as a county is gay'??

If you read the quotes from his myspace there's really nothing in there that's really offensive about it. Its just about him feeling lonely and outta place in a foreign country.

well thats a different post of the supposedly more offessive one, where he actually put that korea was gay and he hated korea, but really it was four years ago, and yes he was just expressing how out of place he felt. :(

• 3 years later...
Guest xxbluejay21

OMG JAEBOM QUIT 2PM???? Wow this is horrible :( I loved him so much. No wonder why he wasn't in their latest performance... Weird seeing them without Jay... COME BACK JAY! PLEASE! I can't believe this. This ruined my day.

Archived