[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

Guest splendidlure

SERIOUSLY, SOMEONE SHOULD TEACH KOREAN CELEBRITIES HOW TO BE STRONGER AND STAND UP AGAINST STUPID NETIZENS. THERE ARE PLENTY OF HATERS AROUND THE WORLD YET ONLY IN KOREA DO YOU READ ABOUT CELEBRITIES COMMITTING SUICIDE? GOSH. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LET BULLIES WIN? GOSH.

JAEBUM SHOULD'VE BEEN STRONGER FOR THE TEAM. ARGGHHH

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovelyxdream

.....i'm so speechless.

jay is my favorite member from 2pm (i love all the guys though)...2pm can't/won't be the same without him.

this is so heartbreaking. after all their hard work and now this happens?

things like this make me so ashamed to be associated with some of the Koreans who can do/say such things to make someone quit their dreams, and to tell them to commit suicide. the way he said things may have not been the best way to express them, but seriously those netizens need to GROW UP and GET A LIFE. he was at a hard stage/time in his life :( i bet if any of them moved to a foreign country with no friends, no knowledge of the culture/language, wasn't accustomed to the food, and was working really hard without the light of success would feel the same way.

i really hope this isn't true :( 2pm is my favorite group, and i would hate to see something like this happen because of someone's small, but understandable mistake from the past.

Guest kissbunny

i cried after i found out

he worked so hard for 4 years in a country he barely knows about

and what does he get in return?

antifans are horrible.

i didnt think this scandel would come this far.

Guest yumidoma

Speechless..... literally... .

Netizens have way too much say on things.. they don't need to.......

how come the Human Rights are not saying anything regarding the Petition.... ike for real..

"Is an artist life worth only the number of signatures in Korea...."

freakin' those Netizens behave like.. they are the most purest creature on earth....

I refuse to believe this....

Guest xtehdeb

i still can't believe this is true....

he just had a rant on myspace to his friend. this is blown wayyy out of proportion

geeez. korean antis are sure happy now eh? -__-

just when i was going to watch wild bunny ):!

sighhh i just wished jay would of been stronger tho......

I wrote in this thread before but I'm getting more upset the more I think about it and read other people's comments.

I was also just getting into 2pm, especially jaybeom's funny comments =.=;;

Wow...if that is true that he's going back to Seattle tomorrow...wow. it's just happening so fast.

Pleaseee say that he will come back...that it is only a temporary thing....

Guest xpiyopiyo

this can't be true. i refuse to believe this. :( i think he made his decision too quickly. i could be because he's so overwhelmed with all the hatred he's getting.. so he decided to make a quick decision hoping to end it all.. but he's the leader and should stick by his group because they're willing to support him through anything/everything. it's seriously 7 OR NOTHING.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

OMFG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jay you're better than that. please please please PLEASEEEEEEE tell me this is some serious anti-fan hacking in. cuz this is srsly the worst labor ever!!!!!!!

i truly hope the netizens learn their mistakes once and for all. THIS is what they get for talkin smack for every little thing

Guest hbunnynote

Dude the netizens should put themselves in his shoes! Coming to a country you know pretty much nothing about, in an unfamiliar place for 4 years!! FOUR YEARS. Without seeing old friends and family too! Its not just scary for a teen, its scary for an adult too!!

Archived