[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Guest thasaranaki

The High Cut Mag.. I am glad that the book sold out just in few days.. I really want one so badly..

WOW, another open shooting?? I hope lots of fans will come since its the last one..

BG and YY definitely looks awkward around each other after all the things happened..

I also hope they are back to normal again.. because their friendship is just so great..

Anyway, I wonder how BG gonna reacts if he found out HB quitting?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jerryyan

OMG! one last open shooting for HTTG, I surely will miss seeing yunho playing soccer once it's all over.

And I am certain that many of his fans will show up to support him.

Oh, that's one very awesome collage of all of haebin/ara's different cute facial expressions

Kyu: from reading your post about the script of ep.14 being auctioned in japan, that is truly very weird for me to understand.

thasaranaki: I am very happy that the magazine was sold out too.

Guest jerryyan

meloi: thanks for the new pics of yunho filming and looks like he's studying his script for his scenes to come, always such a dedicated and hard working man.

thasaranaki: the screen caps from ep.13 are beautiful, shows emotional scenes of haebin crying and her caring for bong goon.

Guest kinkie_lass

guys i think we'll have 18 episodes for HTTG. maybe... :unsure:

Lee Junki's drama is not gonna start until Nov 11, which is Thursday...

so there's stilll hope HTTG last episode will be on the 10th... unless MBC is going to fill the Wednesday slot with some baseball match or something.

what do you guys think?

sorry i don't know what has gotten into me... Nov 11 IS Wednesday :(

so yeah we'll still be having 17 episodes i guess. oh well.......

Guest yoyo_yoyo

thanks thasa for caps ...I also love this scene bonghae moment, they playing very happy and comfortable

Kyu: wow ~~~ thanks u so much for pics YunRa ...Ara's really lovely and Yunho's so handsome, he looks like a business ... OMG ~ love his the ways he looks at Ara.. it's really gently and sweet :rolleyes:

I swear, they're really making a nice couple ...especially in this pictures from High Cut ;)

Guest yiyi0312

Episode 14 spoilers

- HB with the father / BG with his family (wanting to break the news tt he is no longer in the team) but got interrupted by phonecall, I think by the Coach assistance saying he is back on the team :)

- HB left the house sad + some flashback

- BG called HB out (shopping for the yellow shoes n Clothes)

- I think byul got some rashes on her neck + feverish? (no idea) ... Aeja's very concerned

- Bonghae at this BBQ shop eating... HB's kindda teared >.< Both did the wraps n passed it to one another.

- SW scene, he rmbered HB mentioning him to losen out abit... den he receive a call from HB's dad

- HB helped BG to put on his new shoes :) he looked embarrassed ^^

I shall continue in the next page :)

Guest skyelee21

Oh crap... TVAnts is acting up on me tonight. Has the show started yet? >_<

edit:

Oops sorry, I just saw the recap on the last page. >_<

Guest yiyi0312

Episode 14 spoilers

- HB with the father / BG with his family (wanting to break the news tt he is no longer in the team) but got interrupted by phonecall, I think by the Coach assistance saying he is back on the team :)

- HB left the house sad + some flashback

- BG called HB out (shop for the yellow shoes n Clothes)

- I think byul got some rashes on her neck + feverish? (no idea) ... Aeja's very concerned

- Bonghae at this BBQ shop eating... HB's kindda teared >.< Both did the wraps n passed it to one another.

- SW scene, he rmbered HB mentioning him to losen out abit... den he receive a call from HB's dad

- HB helped BG to put on his new shoes :) he looked embarrassed ^^

---- continue from previous post ----

-HB broke the news to BG telling him she wont be his agent anymore... (or sth liddat) .. BG looked lost

-HB went to met up with SW.... talk some stuffs.... den HB did not noe it was SW's bday today...

- BG leaving the house to the FC ... gave sth to Aeja...

- YY's mom waited for BG (outside) and scolded BG for making her daughter sad... den YY happened to saw them...

- Both waited for the bus, board the bus together (awkward moments).... BG asked if YY visited DH or not... YY asked BG abt HB...

- HB told Hong tt she is not going to continue working as agent...

- Coach talking to BG, BG thanked the coach for bringing him back ... but the coach said it wasn't him

Oh crap! a flying cockroach flew into my room!!! damnit... i abandoned my laptop n the show >.<!

(*cries disgusting!!!! )

BACK AGAIN (it died anyway.. arghhh )

Dunno wat happened in btw.... someone pls fill in ...

- BG was talking to SW ... BG was so angry ... (I think BG knew HB is the boss daughter already... )

- BG asked HB to meet him at the FC.... They kindda argued ... BG mumbles "KHB CSW" away den he rushed out to look for HB

- DH n Hong in the hospital... I think DH told him he wants to continue as a Coach? not sure....

- BG was not doing his practice properly... his mind was away...

- Hong saw the newspaper with the boss photo in it... n found out that she is the daughter...

- HB at the fountain (recaps the first few ep scenes), received a call from SW... met him at a restaurant... He kindda prepared a ring for HB.

- BG was practising in the middle of the night... den suddenly dropped to the ground cos his leg was numb (i cant rmb the right word for it) ... YY happens to saw it n rushes to help him... YY wanted to wipe his sweat but kindda stop...

- HB returned the ring back to SW... oooo heartbroken yeah SW ? lol ... HB rushed out of the restaurant... most likely returning back to the FC to look for BG

- YY left the field leaving BG alone... HB was wearing the converse shoes

A lot of flashback today...

-Hong, Coach and PR were out eating... Hong asked if they noe HB was the boss' daughter... only the PR knew....

- Hong asked if there's sth special going in btw the two of them lol ...

- A match going on? hmmm ... BG n Maxim at the resting area. Maxim told him "just be a champion" ... both do a finger clicking thing. lolz

- Shooting star came and watched the match, but HB was at home... Hong n DH later joined the girls lol

- Dunno wat SW is planning again ... hmmmm

- BG missed a goal .... YY cooking something (i'm hungry)... she did not watched the match live on the TV or sth ...

- BG fouled ... he kept missing a goal ... he wasn't being himself during the match ... opponent got 1 goal in... (SW was smirking)

- Half time ... DH went to the resting area n looked for BG ...

- U get to see yunho's sexy back ^^ lol... back on match ^^

- The roommate goal keeper saved a goal and BG kicked in a goal ^^ YEAHHH~~ ^^

- BG's lifted up his shirt again ^^ n wrote something for HB ( I think ^^ hahahaa)

- In the meantime, the hospital called Byul's Mom n broke a news to her

PREVIEW Episode 15

It looked super good ^^

- HB turned up in front of BG after the match, giving her 2 thumbs up ^^

- Aeja leaving the family and gave BG her will ? Byul rushes to look for Aeja

- BG went to look for HB's dad

- Byul in hospital ...

The rest I can't rmb ....

SOMEONE PLEASE TRANS WAT'S ON BG'S SHIRT ^^ I only managed to see "kang" hahaa ... it went too fast lol!

^ LOL well I would help except I never saw the episode. I mean I can read some Korean, but unless there's a screencap, I can't help sorry, since I didn't see it. XD

^ Cockroach? o____o Ugh, I'm sorry I can't help since my connection refuses to work tonight. T______T

SW smirking when opponent got one goal? lol I'm not even watching the episode live and I get irritated thinking about SW smirking. Agh, his character irritates me a lot. xD And ah~ Yunho's sexy back?! <3333

i have a bad habit...love forgetting what had happen after watching...

ill just help a bit about the missing part...but not sure if it is wrong

*after the coach part, Bonggun was confused then it moves to the part where the PR lady told the coach that there'll be an interview for Bonggun (something like that) i dont understand korean

*then move to the interview part

*when Bonggun came out from the interview room, he met Seungwoo

*i think that Seungwoo told him something about Haebin

*then is the part where Haebin meet Bonggun nearby the field

Archived